Pages:
Author

Topic: [Group buy - please read] 1000 pcs USB Erupters - EU/Int - price 0.89BTC - - page 11. (Read 24160 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Sorry, is it too late to order one?
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
Folks may want to order some little heatsinks or fans for their Erupers.   I got one yesterday, and without a fan the whole thing heats up way above 70C.  It was still hashing fine, but it was starting to make a funny smell, took a good few minutes before it cooled enough to be able to unplug it with help of a towel.  Shocked  Running them as-is without some sort of airflow or extra heatsinking isn't possible in my eyes.

I'm now running mine with a low-speed 80mm fan blowing at it, which keeps it cool enough.

Also I had serious issues with 50% missing shares when running the Erupter straight off the USB3 port on my rig using WinUSB drivers and cgminer.  I removed the WinUSB drivers and moved the Erupter to a USB2 port, and with bfgminer it's running perfectly.

USB3 is an AsMedia USB3 chip (it's an Asus SABERTOOTH 990FX).

ck is aware of the issue with cgminer.
Activity: 27
Going to do some personal things, and I will be back to close the group buy after that. LAST CALL. After that, since I reserved some aditional quantities (extra 100 pieces), the group buy is open ONLY FOR THOSE WHO ARE ALREADY IN AND WHO HAVE CONTACTED ME UP TO THIS POINT. About 70 of that quantity is kind of reserved for the three people I contacted already and that are waiting on gox and coinlenders. I want to have a quiet weekend with my family, so no more new orders, the 1150 number is final. We are paying on Monday, and I will most likely be driving to yxt on Tuesday to pickup everything, so that people can have their erupters delivered to them by Friday. Thank you everybody for making this happen.

Wow isn't that a day trip driving back and forth? Thanks for everything so far vdragon.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Going to do some personal things, and I will be back to close the group buy after that. LAST CALL. After that, since I reserved some aditional quantities (extra 100 pieces), the group buy is open ONLY FOR THOSE WHO ARE ALREADY IN AND WHO HAVE CONTACTED ME UP TO THIS POINT. About 70 of that quantity is kind of reserved for the three people I contacted already and that are waiting on gox and coinlenders. I want to have a quiet weekend with my family, so no more new orders, the 1150 number is final. We are paying on Monday, and I will most likely be driving to yxt on Tuesday to pickup everything, so that people can have their erupters delivered to them by Friday. Thank you everybody for making this happen.
Everyone answered, good night. I might not be here early morning due to some family issues, so dont go berserk Smiley
Activity: 290
Activity: 313
Merit: 250
Send you a payment and pm! Wink
Any estimates how long will take to your place?

If I pick it up personally, same day
Activity: 290
Any estimates how long will take to your place?
Backlog dissolves very quickly  Smiley
I hope so Cheesy reckon we'll be seeing these 1000 shipped fairly shortly then? Cheesy

Shipping is on Tuesday, or more likely, if yxt agrees, I will go and pick up personaly. I used to work at DHL, and I know how they handled big packages...
Activity: 288
Merit: 250
I paid for additional 3 Erupters
Activity: 238
KUPO!
Backlog dissolves very quickly  Smiley
I hope so Cheesy reckon we'll be seeing these 1000 shipped fairly shortly then? Cheesy
Vdragon, the BTC's price dropped a little, but it's still hard 0.89 per one? If yes, I'd like to get some more to my current purchase.

Ofcourse, we are dealing in btc here Smiley

Everything updated and everyone answered
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
cryptoshark
Activity: 28
Vdragon, the BTC's price dropped a little, but it's still hard 0.89 per one? If yes, I'd like to get some more to my current purchase.
For those who are lazy to read the whole story - to make it simple THIS TRAIN (GROUP BUY) SHOULD BE LEAVING TOMMORROW. If you want in, its the last minute offer. People who are waiting on gox, please update me with your status.
Thanks for doing it in the first place.  Keenly waiting on postage prices.  Grin

Wait till I close it and order first Smiley. Waiting on 3 more people who have been goxed... Will send them out messages tonight to see if we are going with them or without them
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
Thanks for doing it in the first place.  Keenly waiting on postage prices.  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: