Pages:
Author

Topic: [Group buy - please read] 1000 pcs USB Erupters - EU/Int - price 0.89BTC - - page 14. (Read 24160 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Updated and group but will be open till friday morning 9am CET, since some people started their sepa transfers few days ago to gox, but still didnt get the money to buy btc. But at friday morning I am closing it, we will most likely be at 1050 till then
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
this is the best group buy!! im hoping to get more bitcoins and buy more. considering i was paying about double what this group buy is im pretty happy, i have seen people sell theses for 2 bitcoins or some times 3 this is a good deal
Back, updated and pms answered
Going to work, have something important to do next 4-5 hours dont be alarmed if I dont answer you fast
this GB is already considered in my calculation.   Smiley

Sorry for the lack of communication,
but important updates are always in my op.

No problem, you do your thing we will do ours Smiley
yxt
legendary
Activity: 3528
Merit: 1116
this GB is already considered in my calculation.   Smiley

Sorry for the lack of communication,
but important updates are always in my op.
Activity: 238
KUPO!
do you have any confirmation of yxt that you will get your 1000 units soon enough?
I too would like to know this. He's causing up quite a bit of stir inhis thread
Everyone answered, good night, for today it is enough
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
°^°
do you have any confirmation of yxt that you will get your 1000 units soon enough?
Activity: 32
sent payment thanks for all your hard work i sent the signature hope i did it right lol
I am actually wondering how you are going to get 300 USB ports Tongue
It seems strange to have 30 Hubs, you;ll still need to have at least 2 PC's for all dem USB's

Just wondering, I saw your awesome GPU rigs, I grant you they'll look as awesome, less the heat +noise.

Actually, I have 10 computers ready, its 800 pieces. Still figuring out things... Too busy with this order
Activity: 812
I <3 VW Beetles
I am actually wondering how you are going to get 300 USB ports Tongue
It seems strange to have 30 Hubs, you;ll still need to have at least 2 PC's for all dem USB's

Just wondering, I saw your awesome GPU rigs, I grant you they'll look as awesome, less the heat +noise.
Activity: 15
hello
the payment for the two erupters has just been sent
'm going to pm your with the signature !
Activity: 812
I <3 VW Beetles
Activity: 25
Everyone answered, will be back in few hours
Australia is possible for shipping, but it is too far and too expensive, please look for other solution
If I didnt answer you please feel free to write me once more, I got too much messages
Pages:
Jump to: