Pages:
Author

Topic: [Group buy - please read] 1000 pcs USB Erupters - EU/Int - price 0.89BTC - - page 13. (Read 24160 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
°^°
Those who are from europe and want to buy btc fast, go for bitstamp, they are lightning fast

I'm still waiting for yesterday sepa transfer Sad

my experience with Bitstamp:
send money before noon and it will be there next evening
otherwise, overnext morning
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Those who are from europe and want to buy btc fast, go for bitstamp, they are lightning fast

I'm still waiting for yesterday sepa transfer Sad
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Runing it till Friday morning, since some people contacted me (now) 6 days ago, initiated transfers to gox, and money was taken from their account only yesterday. So since we are quite early anyway, we will wait for them till Friday morning
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
In other news, these things are being sold on eBay UK for £390 for a pair.   Shocked  Yes, people are paying £195 EACH for these things.  This group buy is a bargain.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
1000 full? Orderd?

Read the thread?  No?  Roll Eyes

For the hard of thinking - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2741534

Hit the 1000, but he's running it on until Friday morning. Smiley
Activity: 20
Once more, Russia is no problem for shipping, part of it is still next to Europe last time I checked  Grin
Everyone answered, good night
transfers are killing me i have enough money i could have bought 20 miners but all my money is stuck being transferred i started one transfer last friday they said it would take a week..... they took the money out of my account today but im still waiting for the BTC to be approved.. the moral of the story is next time i will just buy the coins off craigslist and meet in a public place...

Seems you are not the only one, there is like 5 people also waiting on same stuff
Activity: 131
Activity: 32
transfers are killing me i have enough money i could have bought 20 miners but all my money is stuck being transferred i started one transfer last friday they said it would take a week..... they took the money out of my account today but im still waiting for the BTC to be approved.. the moral of the story is next time i will just buy the coins off craigslist and meet in a public place...
Activity: 27
Hmm just realized you were talking about the reverse order Euros -> btc, while I was talking about btc->Euros. My bad
Activity: 27
Updated and group but will be open till friday morning 9am CET, since some people started their sepa transfers few days ago to gox, but still didnt get the money to buy btc. But at friday morning I am closing it, we will most likely be at 1050 till then

SEPA transfers at the moment need more than a month to get processed by mtgox BTW. I received a payment last week for an order I had placed on the first days of June.
Yeah, awesome deal here - saw these same miners on eBay UK for £225 EACH.  This group buy is working out less than £100 delivered.
A pumpkin mines 27 hours a night
Updated and group but will be open till friday morning 9am CET, since some people started their sepa transfers few days ago to gox, but still didnt get the money to buy btc. But at friday morning I am closing it, we will most likely be at 1050 till then

Did you manage to get a specific place in line at yxt? Or will this only be decided when you place the order on friday?
Anyways, a very fair groupbuy!
Pages:
Jump to: