Pages:
Author

Topic: [Group buy - please read] 1000 pcs USB Erupters - EU/Int - price 0.89BTC - - page 15. (Read 24160 times)

Activity: 329
Merit: 251
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
I <3 VW Beetles
I have to apologise to every one in this group buy i asked vdragon to leave order for only 30 erupter for me and return me part of money. We just find out that my gf is pregnant 2 months now and need the money for lot of things now. I see that the group buy is doing good and i am sure this will not be a set back.
Wow, congrats!
Let us now when she/he is born Smiley
I <3 VW Beetles
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
I have to apologise to every one in this group buy i asked vdragon to leave order for only 30 erupter for me and return me part of money. We just find out that my gf is pregnant 2 months now and need the money for lot of things now. I see that the group buy is doing good and i am sure this will not be a set back.

I found this to be a legitimate reason, and I will be sending you BTC shortly. There is huge interest in the group buy, and we will fill the order anyhow in next few days, most likely by Wednesday anyhow. Congratulations to your girlfriend and to you on the baby, and have fun - it will bring you a lot of joy   Cheesy

Thank you. Arived.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Seems it's the cheapest one on this forum (right now), am I right?

Yes it is, because no one was crazy enough to make it for 1000 pieces Cheesy
Activity: 28
Seems it's the cheapest one on this forum (right now), am I right?

I found this to be a legitimate reason, and I will be sending you BTC shortly. There is huge interest in the group buy, and we will fill the order anyhow in next few days, most likely by Wednesday anyhow. Congratulations to your girlfriend and to you on the baby, and have fun - it will bring you a lot of joy   Cheesy
Activity: 34
hi there
i would like to be a part of this gb
count me for two erupter plz
i'm refreshing my btc wallet and then i can make the payment
greetings guys !

Dont worry, I will keep this group buy running till wednesday evening - yxt wont mind if we order 1040 instead of 1000 Smiley
Activity: 15
hi there
i would like to be a part of this gb
count me for two erupter plz
i'm refreshing my btc wallet and then i can make the payment
greetings guys !
Activity: 288
Merit: 250
All should be answered and updated, if I missed someone, send me a pm, now the email questions
Wow, you got a lot to organise!
I hope the shipment will also go well for us all.
I apreciate all your efford that needs to be put into this GB.

It is the biggest save for me, because at 800 pcs 0.1btc is 80 btc save, but it turned out to be more work than I thought
I <3 VW Beetles
All should be answered and updated, if I missed someone, send me a pm, now the email questions
Wow, you got a lot to organise!
I hope the shipment will also go well for us all.
I apreciate all your efford that needs to be put into this GB.
  Yes, wednesday it should be if all goes well as it did so far

Is this group buy ending on Wednesday then?
I wanna pay as late as possible really :-P o got my money sitting in my coin lenders account getting interest at moment :-P
Activity: 238
KUPO!
Is this group buy ending on Wednesday then?
I wanna pay as late as possible really :-P o got my money sitting in my coin lenders account getting interest at moment :-P
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Will you ship to Australia?
How much would the shipping be?

Cheers

Barntech
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
Guys I will answer everyones messages in the evening, I am only a human, I would like to spend a day with my family

Always keep family first, the voices on the internet can wait. Smiley
Guys I will answer everyones messages in the evening, I am only a human, I would like to spend a day with my family
Pages:
Jump to: