Pages:
Author

Topic: [Group buy - please read] 1000 pcs USB Erupters - EU/Int - price 0.89BTC - - page 18. (Read 24155 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Cmon people look alive, lets get this thing going, replace your "outdated" gpus, with this price its a win win situation. Get rid of the heat and high power bills. For a comparison:

AMD 7850 - 330 MHs, 110w, costs 100 eur from ebay (used), uses ~ 960kW per year
USB Erupter - 330 MHs, 2.5W, costs 50 eur (brand new), uses ~ 22kW per year

At the average cost of 10 cents/kW it is a difference of 94 euro (120 USD) per year only in electricity, so however you are calculating it, the erupter wins
Got a guy today to buy 70 pieces, this will boost us for sure, waiting for the sepa
Put me down for 2 please. BTC payment and signed message with details on their way to you.

Already got this, 2 confirmations are down Smiley
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Put me down for 2 please. BTC payment and signed message with details on their way to you.
Good news for everyone who is willing to participate. I sold all of my gpus yesterday, as you know theres was a lot Smiley, and I will be going for 600-800 erupters, so more chance for group buy to have success
Once again, please include all the data in payment so that I dont have to chase down everyone for details... Its like I am talking to myself Cheesy no one reads the text Cheesy
I am not accepting litecoins... You can go to btce and convert it to bitcoin, dont be lazy Smiley
There is a bunch of threads about what is better, and this is not the one about that. So lets get back on the track.
Activity: 27
Better off buying a bigger ASIC miner now and getting more bang for your buck. For the same 1BTC you can get 4x the hash rate with a group buy.
Activity: 27
Let me see if i understood your math:

300*0,330GHs = 99 GHz.

300*51,00 EUR = 15.300,00 EUR

1GHs = 154,55 EUR

You will pay 15.300,00 EUR for 99 GHs ?

That's a lot of money!

No, I have not placed an order, as stated in my first post. yxt assured me that he has enough on stock (more than 1000 currently), and more arriving. Order will be placed when the number is reached. When we place an order we should expect the miners in a few days.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
A pumpkin mines 27 hours a night
When can we expect the Erupters to arrive? Have you already placed an order with yxt? Is so, when?
AT THIS POINT THE GROUP BUY IS OFFICIALLY CLOSED. Payments will only be accepted from people who are already on the list and from the few people that are waiting on gox etc... There might be some pieces left - read below, BUT FOR PEOPLE WHO DIDNT CONTACT ME BEFORE OR TALKED TO ME, PLEASE DONT TRANSFER BTC BEFORE YOU TALK TO ME

Theres 0 LEFT for new buyers, I am only waiting one Anonymous (waiting on gox) for payment.

***We had gapthemind lowering his order, its explained on page 4 in case you are wondering***

I am organizing a group buy for 1000 ASICMINER ERUPTER USB miners. This group buy is supposed to be for Europe only, but seems I have to include some international buyers to get to the number (original idea was not to take other parts of the world). Erupters will be bought from yxt.
I have talked to him, managed to get a good price of 0.89 BTC, which is about 65 euro (85 USD for those who like USD more) on this day (2013.7.12.). It does about 330 MHs which is the hashrate for an good 7850 card,
that costs about 130 euro, and consumes about 50 times more power! So its basicly a chance for everyone to replace GPUs.

Small comparison:
AMD 7850 - 330 MHs, 110w, costs 100 eur from ebay (used), uses ~ 960kW per year
USB Erupter - 330 MHs, 2.5W, costs 50 eur (brand new), uses ~ 22kW per year

This price is excluding shipping to your place, I will include the postage prices later. I myself would be buying 300 erupters, hence the reason to make a big group buy. I will be accepting BTC, as well as IBAN/SEPA transfers
(since btc is very volatile these days, extra 3% will be added in case of money transfer so that I dont end up paying for other peoples erupters). When the transfer reaches me, I will provide the BTC for those who used bank transfer.
Also accepting cash in hand in 6702 Szeged, Hungary (we can arrange the time). I will also put up an advertisment on some Hungarian boards to get things going faster.

IMPORTANT: People from EU dont have any import taxes or problems with customs, since this is shipping from EU!

Bitcoin address used is 1NoW8WSMkkCPb1xRAN3oLQXo5QmC8Lvw7w

In case of sending btc, please use a wallet where you can sign your trasfer, because I have no other way to prove who sent what. Transaction signing explained here
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2291965. Keep the messages clean, something like - forum user name, real name, address for shipping, shipping method, number of devices

So the numbers are like this

1 piece - 0.89 BTC
2 piece - 1.78 BTC
5 piece - 4.45 BTC
10 piece - 8.9 BTC
20 piece - 17.8 BTC
50 piece - 44.5 BTC
100 piece - 89 BTC

And so on... On top of this you have postage. Local pickup will also be possible in 6702 Szeged, Hungary.

People who want to pay via IBAN/SEPA transfer, pm/email me for details, I am not posting that in public.

I am writing only the postage for EU. Theres 2 types, regular, not insured and GLS. Since my company sends a lot via both post offices, I have some better terms.

Regular Hungarian post for up to 10 pieces costs 4 euro for package, it has to be signed for, and is delivered in 5 bussines days anywhere in EU. Not insured.
Regular Hungarian post for up to 100 pieces costs 12 euro for package, it has to be signed for, and is delivered in 5 bussines days anywhere in EU.Not insured.
GLS - with tracking, delivered in 2 bussines days costs 11 euro for package with up to 10 pieces, insured up to 200000 Ft (~670 euro).
GLS - with tracking, delivered in 2 bussines days costs 35 euro for package with up to 100 pieces, insured up to 1000000 Ft (~3300 euro).

Shipping will be calculated into BTC on the day of sending, and I will be asking everyone to pay for their chosen shipping method - the reason to do this is BTC price volatility these days. This is one more reason sign your message correctly!

VERY IMPORTANT: This group buy will be running for 3 weeks or less - max till 2013.7.28. Sunday, midnight, if the number is reached earlier, it will be in the thread. When it is reached I will be placing an order with yxt, and we will be updated on when the delivery will
happen. He assured me that he has enough in stock, so it should be not more than a week after it is paid.

Don't be alarmed if I dont answer your questions the same minute, I also do other things in my life, besides reading my emails and forum.

P.S. 1. In an unlikely situation, if this group buy fails, returns will be done in BTC, whether you payed in BTC, SEPA/IBAN or cash.
P.S. 2. I don't do wishes on colors - its important to get the miners, this is not a fashion show!
P.S. 3. I am not sending accesories like USB hubs, Raspbery Pi and so on... Only miners.
P.S. 4. Please keep the questions like "What is this","How does it work" and similar to yourself - If you dont know what it is exactly, look up the
         threads on the forum, theres plenty. I am only here to try and organize a group buy, so that everyone gets a lower price
P.S. 5. Some people asked if orders can be canceled - yes they can, but if you make up your mind once, don't bother messaging me again later that you want in again

CURRENT ORDERS
Name                Qty            Shipping        Type of shipping chosen       Bitcoin Paid
me                    787                    ALL local
Szabo Gabi            2             will pickup localy                                    1.78             (paid cash, btc done)
goldbasket           10               no data included in blockchain                8.9              (btc)
fragger                  2                                   GLS                               1.78             (btc)
Anonymous            1              Spain            GLS                                  0.89             (sepa transfer, btc done)
Nemet Gyula          2            will pickup localy                                     1.78             (paid cash, btc done)
gapthemind           30            Romania            GLS                              26.7             (sepa transfer)
josue                    4             Spain               GLS                                 3.56            (btc)
andrelam               3             Brazil               GLS                                 2.67            (btc)
qurashee               7              UK                   GLS                                6.23            (btc)
zmajns                  2             Serbia                local                              1.78           (btc)
cpjackso                5               UK                  GLS                                4.45            (btc)
iiaurent                13             France              GLS                                 11.57             (btc)
griff                      32             UK                   GLS                                28.48            (btc)
green65                 54            UK                    GLS                                48.06             (btc)
HellDiverUK             2             UK                    GLS                                 1.78            (btc)
Nighthawkxx           3             Belgium               GLS                                2.67            (btc)
Twoja Stara           1               Poland              GLS                                0.89            (btc)    
kuusj98                 1              Holland             GLS                                0.89            (btc)
xgtele                   16            Russia               GLS                               14.24           (btc)    
Speciall                 5             Belgium              GLS                                4.45           (btc)    
Wedgy2k               2             UK                     GLS                                1.78           (btc)    
Ersch                    1              Belgium             GLS                                0.89            (btc)
maxi75                  20            Croatia              GLS                                17.8            (btc)
zoobidoo                5             France               GLS                                 4.45           (btc)
DannysCam            8              USA                  GLS                                 7.12           (btc)
Green Samurai        9              Poland               GLS                                 8.01           (btc)
Gianluca                3              Italy                 GLS                                  2.67           (btc)
pajak666               2              Poland               GLS                                 1.78           (btc)
monsters4r            1              Switzerland         GLS                                 0.89           (btc)
FuseR                   3              Ukraine              GLS                                  2.67          (btc)
brijoco                  5              UK                     GLS                                 4.45          (btc)
hoping1234            2             Australia             GLS                                  1.78         (btc)
nowywbitcoi*         10             Poland               GLS                                  8.9         (btc)
s.t.e.i.w.o              5             Russia                GLS                                  4.45         (btc)
afonso                  3             Luxembourgh       GLS                                  2.67          (btc)
Anonymous            6             EU                     GLS                                  5.34          (btc)
nomnomnom           4            Germany              GLS                                  3.56          (btc)
manes                   3             Spain                 GLS                                  2.67          (btc)
tidus_13                1             Portugal              GLS                                  0.89          (btc)
bobko                   24            Slovakia             GLS                                  21.36        (btc)
foroplus                 4             Spain                 GLS                                  3.56          (btc)
Xer0                     20           Germany              GLS                                  17.8          (btc)
Moogle                  11            UK                     GLS                                  9.79         (btc)
albon                     3            UK                      GLS                                  2.67         (btc)
LukeFPS                20             UK                    GLS                                  17.8         (btc)

TOTAL: 1150

Those who are over 1150 dont worry, I will give some of mine - my initial idea was to buy 600 anyway

*Anonymous - user wishes to stay anonymous for some reason

I will write some details next to every name, its easier for me than keeping it in one more place.
 If you want to discuss some details on bigger orders, send me you skype or msn contact to pm, and I will add you.
Pages:
Jump to: