Pages:
Author

Topic: Hacking kills the cryptocurrency market - page 21. (Read 4472 times)

Activity: 475
Merit: 250
October 17, 2018, 04:45:29 AM
Luckily I haven't been hacked yet, but have seen a lot of scammers, trying to steal coins, tokens in many ways, these scammers are quite tricky. Even in pools, bounties, there are so many of them. People have to be very sharp, and it truly ruins the market judgment.

Every time I join a telegram group of a project. After I ask a question about the project, there are always people whose names are identical to the administrators of that group that send private messages to me and offer attractive incentives. But I know that they all want to trick me
Activity: 602
October 17, 2018, 04:40:39 AM
We worry that hacking can break the money market. It makes investors insecure, they fear their money will be stolen. Hackers hacking passwords are very good, they can know our secrets. Try to prevent hacking.
Activity: 616
Merit: 42
October 17, 2018, 04:37:55 AM
If you decide to keep money on the stock exchange, then use only reliable exchanges (for example - binance). And that, money cannot be stored at stock exchanges! Only if you are not an active trader. For the rest, use the hardware wallet. He will protect you from hacking.
Activity: 378
Look ARROUND!
October 17, 2018, 04:16:18 AM
Luckily I haven't been hacked yet, but have seen a lot of scammers, trying to steal coins, tokens in many ways, these scammers are quite tricky. Even in pools, bounties, there are so many of them. People have to be very sharp, and it truly ruins the market judgment.
Activity: 197
Merit: 15
October 17, 2018, 04:12:46 AM
Crypto is full of the hacking which takes place in ICOs, wallets, exchanges and other projects. Scam and hacking will be the reason of the death of crypto in the future.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
October 17, 2018, 04:08:17 AM
I haven't face like these circumstance so far but there is always risk in this market. I think that If you don't want to face any hacking problem, you should have anti-virus program than be carefull in the all sites.
Activity: 504
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
October 17, 2018, 04:01:56 AM
Hacking does not kill cryptocurrency, ob the contrary, it build  it! If there weren't breeches we wouldn't know how best to develop a coin and make it more secure and useful! Hacking is like bug bounties, they exploit the vulnarabilities and help us to understand cryptocurrency better, so we creat secure coin!
Activity: 322
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 17, 2018, 03:56:07 AM
Of course, no one is insured against hacking, there are a lot of scammers and hackers who are trying to cash in at the expense of other people. It is certainly sad, but I have not yet got into such situations. The most important thing: do not keep online those funds that you do not want to spend in the coming months
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
October 17, 2018, 03:51:25 AM
Hacking is not the onliest thing that kills the cryptocurrency market. Personally I have never been hacked, but  I know people that had been. And of course it is really shocking when you understand that it has happenned. Hackers are very creative and talented. But the market attracts our attention despite of all the risks. So we should be more careful, and remember about all the rules of safety. Cyber security is the key problem nowadays.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
October 17, 2018, 03:38:21 AM
I like hackers very much because they can travel freely in the online world, but I am also afraid of them because they may make me lose coins!
Activity: 351
Merit: 11
October 17, 2018, 03:35:59 AM
Well I guess hackers is one of the reason that affects the market price. The more the coin user, the higher the possibility of the market price to rise. What if the manipulators had a trauma of being hacked? They will gonna stop to manipulate and it will lessen the manipulator. It will affect the market price. I know one person whose account's been hacked because he trusted the person through the internet. He shared his private keys to that person and never knew that person was a hacker. One of the tip is to keep your private keys private and never trust someone.
Activity: 672
October 17, 2018, 03:35:03 AM
Hacking is one of the biggest obstacles to the cryptocurrency market.
1- Ever been hacked?
2- Lost your coins in an exchange hacking?
3-Did the exchange pay you back for lost coins?

Please share your story, and give some TIPS on how to avoid being hacked.

I've been a victim of a phishing site before and it is really frustrating to be one but i blamed myself for not being careful about it. In opening a websites make sure that you will never put your private key and passwords if they required it.
I was once hacked but from that incident I have not experienced it until now because the security of my assets is guaranteed by using GA and I change my password every week.
Activity: 157
Merit: 1
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
October 17, 2018, 03:31:37 AM
Not ontly the hacking will kill it but of course it is not less serious problem,. There are so many thefts now and it decreases crypto's popularity like the reliable and safe place for the money.
Activity: 319
Apeswap Finance
October 17, 2018, 01:57:48 AM
yes that is true, because the biggest influence of the fall of the crypto market is due to the bad news that hit the crypto world, and the bad news is that most of the hacked exchanges.
Activity: 784
Merit: 115
October 17, 2018, 01:50:21 AM
Although we heard about hacking in everywhere, it doesn't mean that hacking kills the cryptocurrency market because the market continue and some of the markets are not getting the impact. Maybe the price will go down in the next hours, but the price will increase again and sometimes, the pump comes so we can try to sell at the higher price. I have a bad experience with the hacker, and I've lost some of my altcoins but I know that is my fault because I don't activate 2fa to secure my account.
Activity: 162
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 16, 2018, 07:53:27 PM
Yes hacking is really harmful for crypto and new investors also afraiding of that but people only need to buy hardware wallet and they can sleep like babys after that. There are always solutions.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 252
Keep it Simple guys :)
October 16, 2018, 04:25:21 AM
Hacking is one of the biggest obstacles to the cryptocurrency market.
1- Ever been hacked?
2- Lost your coins in an exchange hacking?
3-Did the exchange pay you back for lost coins?

Please share your story, and give some TIPS on how to avoid being hacked.

no i never been hacked my friend and i never store my coins or tokens in the exchange
the tips,, keep your coins in your personal wallet mate,, do not store your assets on exchange
regards
Activity: 1540
Merit: 420
www.Artemis.co
October 16, 2018, 03:59:36 AM
Yes hacking is really discouraging in this space and criminals are lurking everywhere, but definitely will not kill this market. Hacking can’t be foreseen once hackers discover loopholes and vulnerabilities they can strike anytime anywhere, but as individuals we must stay vigilant and take our responsibilities, treat your crypto wallet securely or invest in a hardware wallet to safeguard your crypto assets don’t give these lazy criminals a single dime.
Activity: 420
October 16, 2018, 03:34:35 AM
Be careful when using your computer every day. Most hacking incidents are caused by the user's own negligence, causing the Trojan horse to appear on the computer. These phishing sites are our biggest threat, so we have to determine the account address when we transfer. Otherwise, we may lose a lot of money because of a fake website. I have encountered such a website myself, so I am also reminding everyone here.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
October 16, 2018, 03:25:15 AM
Hacking is a great problem for cryptocurrency is really affecting crypto badly hacker are also working tirelessly but what i see is that hacker may kill digital currency
Pages:
Jump to: