Pages:
Author

Topic: Hardcap ICO is no guarantee that the project will succeed - page 3. (Read 31492 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 12
Yes, I think the fact that a project reaches the hard cap does not necessarily mean that project will be successful. I think the important thing is how the team members of that project used the money which they collected at ICO. If the team members use that money to develop the project, then the project is successful.
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
yes, I agree with you, because the project reaches hardcap, it is not certain that the coin will increase in price when listing in any exchange, because the development of the project behind the coin will greatly affect the price
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
The hard caps of different projects can be very different from each other. Some of them try to raise $25 million, others $3 million. It is interesting, that many investors do not invest their money in projects with low hard cap, considering such investments unprofitable or assuming that later spent efforts will not be repaid completely. However, over time specific drawbacks began to rear their ugly heads. Fake and fraudulent ICOs left investors in the lurch, which meant genuine projects were soon facing more difficulties during the funding and marketing stages. Now, it's a time of IEO'S and hard cap is guarantee that the project will succeed in IEO. Moozicore also serves their services in the market.https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
Activity: 533
Merit: 250
hardcap only shows that investors believed in that particular project. but this trust doesn't guarantee that developers will succeed in the future.

At the same time, a successful fundraising suggests that the project has enough money for listing and exchanges and for further development. With projects that have not raised money, things are completely different.

It is an advantage for the project team with a large amount of money to maintain and develop the project. However, it depends very much on how to use that money reasonably
Activity: 616
Merit: 13
ICO is not a guarantee that the project will be successful, because most ICO projects are still limited to concepts and do not have clear references,
but projects that don't make ICO or premine are usually serious and good projects.
and I also agree on this, what about your opinion?

even if an ico only makes it to the soft cap, it can prosper as soon as the project is sound and they have a dedicative team that works hard every single day to make things happen. Hitting the hardcap might got some of the disadvantages as well like the project is so hyped.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 254
Trphy.io
The fact that the project collects hardcaps only says that investors believed in the project, and the team did everything right to deliver the project. And further it will depend on how they translate these ideas into a product, and whether the market situation will change.
Not necessarily, sometimes investors also believe in the project that has only achieved the target softcap. Hardcap is not a guarantee that the project will grow better in the future. We can see the issue where many of the managers project carry a runaway investor's money.
Activity: 812
Merit: 120
https://combonetwork.io/
sometimes projects that have achieved hardcap do not really achieve it but only marketing manipulation from the team so that people believe in the project.
Activity: 402
Merit: 4
personally, an ICO  project reaching it hard cap is not in anyway an indicator that the project will succeed. a lot of project in the past met their hard cap and still turned out not to be  a success. success of an ico project all boil down to the team.
Activity: 644
Merit: 260
Hardcap doesn't necessarily mean the project will be successful in the long run, that's very true.  Some projects with very bad token economics and mismanagement or scam projects will still not use the funds generated during token sale in project development. Talking about projects which do not do ICO like IOST, most of them are fully funded and some do only private sales. They usually do well from past experiences, but not all do well too, Some are still scam like Xentimentum which listed on hotbit and dumped on buyers. 
Activity: 436
Merit: 268
exactly. Even if projects do not achieve softcap, they can still succeed if their project is real and they try. There are many projects that have completed hardcap but then they ran away with investors' money. When I invest in the project, I don't care about their hardcap. I am only interested in developers and investment funds
Activity: 700
Merit: 10
Tell me about 1 ICO that reached hard cap this year. Only IEOs on Binance Launchpad and that is only due to Binance hype, people love quick profits, but as you can see, it really doesn't mean a guaranteed success.

This year it is difficult for ICO to reach targets except the IEO from major exchangers. But last year, many ICOs that reached hardcap even reached more than $ 30 million but after listing on the market, their performance did not reflect the target achieved
Activity: 1260
Merit: 251
Tell me about 1 ICO that reached hard cap this year. Only IEOs on Binance Launchpad and that is only due to Binance hype, people love quick profits, but as you can see, it really doesn't mean a guaranteed success.
you are right that no ICO has reached the hardcap this year, even to achieving softcap is very difficult. everyone is turning to the IEO and binance is very clever to see that opportunity and turn it into their new product, binance launchpad. with the popularity of binance which attracted everyone and became a new hype. but whether every project from the IEO will always be successful, I don't think so.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
Most times i prefer a project without ICO because the result of ICO can sometimes blind the people to the truth about a project, hardcap is never a guarantee that a project will be successful.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Kuvacash.com
In my opinion, reaching hardcap during ICO is not a guarantee that such project will succeed. Growth and success of a project is dependent on team's clear cut vision and their ability to execute strategies that will lead to success.
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
When you invest in an ICO there are a lot of aspects to be taken into account:

dont believe the hype
read white paper
be judgmental of design
research the MVP
research team
follow announcements
analyze social media activity (mostly telegram)
look for competition and compare
analyze the marketing
investigate the company behind the project
Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
Projects hitting their hardcap definitely doesn't guarantee that it will do.well in the long run, I have seen so many examples of this in the past and unfortunately,it still happens... But I also do not believe that all projects without ICO or premise would end up doing well, many of them do not end well too so nothing is guaranteed.
In most cases, hardcap shows that the project is good, but there are exceptions when the project seems good, but after going public it turns out to be fraudulent
Surely it will show us the project is good and successful attract so many investors. After all, the team can't use the funds wisely and development became chaotic, so that in the end the project seems like fail.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
Activity: 462
Of course, there are a lot of stage from idea and crowdfunding to the real working project with success, that is why there are a lot of scams here
Activity: 509
Projects hitting their hardcap definitely doesn't guarantee that it will do.well in the long run, I have seen so many examples of this in the past and unfortunately,it still happens... But I also do not believe that all projects without ICO or premise would end up doing well, many of them do not end well too so nothing is guaranteed.
In most cases, hardcap shows that the project is good, but there are exceptions when the project seems good, but after going public it turns out to be fraudulent
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
https://www.payaccept.net/
Pages:
Jump to: