Pages:
Author

Topic: Has the market recovered? - page 20. (Read 3596 times)

Activity: 153
Merit: 0
July 23, 2018, 11:23:18 AM
As you can see, the bitcoin price is 7400 in dollars, and the last year price of it is almost 20k dollar so it is not totally recovered from the past all time high market let us wait until the end of this year if there would be a major improvement for the price.
Yes, by comparing the achievement of last year is certainly still very far from the current bitcoin price. However, the current bitcoin price movement is starting to improve.
Activity: 98
July 23, 2018, 11:14:01 AM
hi guys! In this article I would like to talk about how the crypto market has recovered in the last 3 days. Is this a real recovery or just a side effect after the World Cup. We need to look into this

There's an interesting upside this week, it looks like Bitcoin keeps going, and that's a good signal. Probably not going to be a big enough increase yet, but I think it will be pretty close to the hike that happened in april ago, and I'm pretty sure Bitcoin will be close to 10k on this time raise.
There is a slight increase, but mainly bitcoin has increased, altcoins have not yet begun to please us with their growth.  Perhaps after bitcoin goes over the mark of 8000 $ altcoins begin their movement.

Alts always follow BTC so I agree with you that the real increase will happen probably after 8k.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
July 23, 2018, 10:06:59 AM
hi guys! In this article I would like to talk about how the crypto market has recovered in the last 3 days. Is this a real recovery or just a side effect after the World Cup. We need to look into this

I think these was contributed by different aspect as market demand is concern and we can also consider the world cup since this was held in Russia and We know that this country has already a legislation about cryptocurrency and plenty of shops and hotels in Russia are willing to accept cryptocurrency for payments.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
July 23, 2018, 07:51:34 AM
it's really unpredictable. I would not say that the correction is continuing, the market now shows at least real figures, and those who bought bitcoin for 20 and are waiting for something, so it was a sharp increase, now the growth will be more rational, I think. although of course it is interesting when the growth of the cryptocurrency begins.
Activity: 123
July 23, 2018, 07:40:19 AM
if I see my market my view starts to move up after the long time we've been waiting for and this kind of explosion is expected from this market from the time that, but it's seen little change, although this may be just a small jump, which can give participants The problem is traders speculation, soon after the green market, they immediately sell everything, the market is red again and so is moving in a vicious circle. We need new people, more popularity in the crypto world, then we can talk about emerging markets.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
July 23, 2018, 07:37:37 AM

There's an interesting upside this week, it looks like Bitcoin keeps going, and that's a good signal. Probably not going to be a big enough increase yet, but I think it will be pretty close to the hike that happened in april ago, and I'm pretty sure Bitcoin will be close to 10k on this time raise.
There is a slight increase, but mainly bitcoin has increased, altcoins have not yet begun to please us with their growth.  Perhaps after bitcoin goes over the mark of 8000 $ altcoins begin their movement.
Activity: 42
July 23, 2018, 07:32:23 AM
I think that it's still recovering, we have to wait for these prices to stay kind of constant in order to make a confirmation of that the market has recovered
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
July 23, 2018, 07:25:51 AM

Activity: 112
July 23, 2018, 06:37:37 AM
Maybe a side effect after the world cup, or whatever else you might decide to call it, but this is not a recovery for the market yet. The correction process is not yet over and it might still take quite some time to come to an end. Let's be patient and wait for that time please. A recovery time is coming, but this is not it.
Activity: 110
Merit: 2
July 22, 2018, 11:53:44 AM
I don't think so but compared to the last month now its starting to rise again and I believed that this is the beginning of a better price increase so now we have lots of opportunities to earn profits
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 26
July 22, 2018, 11:50:34 AM
This is just a phase that will passed away and the market is still trying to gather more momentum to push up soonest. Recovering is an understatment as it is certain that the market will definitely recover with full force in no distance from now. As we await the market to fully recovered, i still think it is better to used this opportunity to increase portfolio because i think there are a lot of developments of recent seeing more organizations trying to deployed the crypto and its technologies as part of their mode of operations.
Activity: 9
July 22, 2018, 11:42:05 AM
I think Bitcoin needs to surpass $ 8000 to be considered a rebound. It's too early to talk about that
Activity: 70
July 22, 2018, 11:38:42 AM
it is too early to talk about the market recovery, and it is unknown what will happen next.
Activity: 248
Merit: 100
July 22, 2018, 11:30:38 AM
As you can see, the bitcoin price is 7400 in dollars, and the last year price of it is almost 20k dollar so it is not totally recovered from the past all time high market let us wait until the end of this year if there would be a major improvement for the price.
Activity: 120
July 22, 2018, 10:57:51 AM
I think by the end of the year the market will fully recover . And the expectation will be justified . There's always UPS and downs .
July 22, 2018, 08:22:42 AM
The market is not recovering. I think that real growth will begin in 2019. That's why we must have patience and faith in crypto.

Anything that isn't a minus is a plus. There is no stagnation in this market. Coins either go up or down so if the prices aren't falling then they're growing. So the market is indeed recovering.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
July 21, 2018, 03:26:00 PM
Hello, I think that the real growth of the crypto currency will be in November 2018 and will continue through January.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
July 21, 2018, 03:16:03 PM
not completely. its in favour of some coin and not in favour of others
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
July 21, 2018, 02:55:35 PM
The market is not recovering. I think that real growth will begin in 2019. That's why we must have patience and faith in crypto.
July 21, 2018, 02:54:29 PM
I hope so. People already tired from bear market need some up movement on crypto we ready to change the side.

I'm not changing anything. This can't run forever so I'll just hodl for a bit ore.
Pages:
Jump to: