Pages:
Author

Topic: Has the market recovered? - page 21. (Read 3596 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 13
July 21, 2018, 01:49:45 PM
This is the second week you wrote this article and from the look of things I can't say the market has recovered though during the time you wrote this there may be a splash green light but now I am hoping to see more and stable market has the year runs to an end. I would love to see a market better than last year.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
July 21, 2018, 01:46:02 PM
I have seen the altcoins market during one year and my observations confirms that up and downs many times relate to dollar cashing started by projects which require covering money.
we should be a little patient,
because it is very important to prevent some of our mistakes that is loss of money
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
July 21, 2018, 01:40:10 PM
I am even less so pay attention when the World Cup has a big enough effect to crypto. yet any clear reason for the increase is certainly much hoping this will be a rise that is long enough and at least until it could make the market recovered. It is indeed quite dubious but the increase is certainly already awaited by many people.
Activity: 546
July 21, 2018, 01:39:32 PM
I have seen the altcoins market during one year and my observations confirms that up and downs many times relate to dollar cashing started by projects which require covering money.
Market has a long-term bullish period, so i think that local dips is not important for holders, for example for me. I believe in 100k$ for per btc.
Activity: 236
July 21, 2018, 01:39:11 PM
I hope so. People already tired from bear market need some up movement on crypto we ready to change the side.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
July 21, 2018, 01:35:56 PM
Activity: 243
July 21, 2018, 08:12:19 AM
I think so, the market has recovered slowly.
I hope this will continues until the end of the year, so we all can sell the coins and get more money
Activity: 2002
Merit: 250
July 21, 2018, 07:54:12 AM
I think it is too early to talk about recovering of the market. Three days isn't enough convincing to assume that. Bitcoin's price remains green but many altcoins' prices are still dropping. So it's to early to make conclusions.
yes in this year it is very difficult to see the market continues to green, and this condition is likely to continue until the end of the year, so do not expect market will improve soon
Activity: 294
July 21, 2018, 07:33:49 AM
I think it is too early to talk about recovering of the market. Three days isn't enough convincing to assume that. Bitcoin's price remains green but many altcoins' prices are still dropping. So it's to early to make conclusions.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
July 21, 2018, 07:28:53 AM
It is too early to say that market is recovering now, but yes there are many good news coming like ETF, IBM make their stable currency and many other coins. Let us wait and watch what will gonna happens and yes I will hold until market actually recover.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 370
July 21, 2018, 07:23:17 AM
Yes it will recovered and wait on when it be. So for now just hold a little of our token we have now and be calm always.
Sometimes if we don't want to calm maybe we can sell our tokens in a low price.
copper member
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
July 21, 2018, 06:27:44 AM
Market is still down and everybody is anticipating about it
Activity: 753
Merit: 15
mulierum.com
July 21, 2018, 06:10:22 AM
Many people talk about the price of crypto because of World Cup. Yeah it may be any relation. Now, the price is starting to rise although still under the ideal price as some weeks ago. However, seeing the market, they are still rising even now some of them are red. market is struggling for recovery, just support it.
Activity: 333
July 21, 2018, 06:09:49 AM
There is not much connection between the World Cup and the cryptocurrency market, but the recent ETF is crucial. If the ETF can pass the SEC, then I think the market may usher in a bull market!
Activity: 55
July 21, 2018, 06:06:46 AM
I think its too early to tell because crypto is very volatile. But I think its a good sign. It shows a potential rise up for the market. I hope it will continue, if not, well, thats crypto.
Activity: 616
Merit: 321
July 21, 2018, 06:03:48 AM
It is still uncertain whether the cryptocurrency market has recovered. It is only a wave of growth now. I think it should be known on August 10 whether the market has recovered.
So far, the market has just started a long process of recovery. It will take months, because the fall was too strong! But I think in 2019 everything will be fine!
Activity: 252
July 21, 2018, 05:56:26 AM
ETH is growing despite slowing down and these coins are great for long-term trading. Many investors today have returned to the market to invest. And many people are getting ready to sell their coins and wait for the prices above. Market will recover because Bitcoin is now starting to grow and followed by all Altcoin.
Activity: 53
July 21, 2018, 05:53:35 AM
you can say the market has not fully recovered during this time.
Maybe its just the start for bitcoin anyway.
Right now the positive news are making the effect.
Anyway the altcoin's are still long way to go.
lets wait and maybe the market will rebound in August or in September.
Activity: 379
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
July 21, 2018, 05:35:42 AM
It is still uncertain whether the cryptocurrency market has recovered. It is only a wave of growth now. I think it should be known on August 10 whether the market has recovered.
Activity: 280
July 21, 2018, 04:52:31 AM
The growth of market capitalization, we will see only when traders stop playing on the depressions Bitcoin. Now, even with a minimum of negative news, bears keep this market by the throat.
Pages:
Jump to: