Pages:
Author

Topic: has the market recovered? - page 10. (Read 1192 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 2
December 19, 2018, 07:17:45 AM
yesterday and today I saw all altcoins rising. is this the beginning of the recovery market? if I buy now whether it's good or I have to wait until it's really safe.

give me your opinion, which one should I do.

This is a bull trap. I'll advise you not to be moved by it. If it gets sustained for a while, then that should be some sign the market is recovering. But I still have concerns with the current movement, there was really no news that triggered it. BTC just decided to make that move and alts as we already followed suit. So I'll say this isn't the best time to make any buying decisions yet.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
December 19, 2018, 07:12:41 AM
It is a good feeling having this gloomy cloud that has clouded the space for weeks disappear, I think most people agreed we are close to the bottom but no one knows if we have indeed reached the end, what we need to understand is that BAKKT is around the corner and the story of Tether is a very goodnews to the space, so lets hope this is a sustainable growth
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
December 19, 2018, 07:09:41 AM
There are only slight signs of the upcoming bullish market. It is too early to say something but I hope we are finally seeing positive trend. But there is an opportunity that this green market will last for several days only.
Activity: 308
Merit: 105
December 19, 2018, 07:08:11 AM
yesterday and today I saw all altcoins rising. is this the beginning of the recovery market? if I buy now whether it's good or I have to wait until it's really safe.

You can never be sure if the market is safe, cryptocurrency is one of the riskiest possible investments that there is. You need to understand this risk and only risk what you can afford to lose.

Given your adversity to risk I would wait until there is a stronger bullish signal.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
December 19, 2018, 07:07:54 AM
You can buy apart now. Do not all-in because it is just starting, we need to wait more to determine that it is really bull run.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 102
December 19, 2018, 07:06:24 AM
Don't be fooled by a signal like this, a few weeks ago I lost because I believed in a signal like this. now ethereum has increased a few days ago I bought it, but a few weeks later the price of ethereum was destroyed under $ 100. advice should wait or you can buy in small amounts.
Activity: 840
Merit: 101
December 19, 2018, 07:02:50 AM
If it's green for a long period of time, then I guess the coins's prices are already going to increase. I think it is still pretty low right now and I think you should still consider investing and holding.
Activity: 821
Merit: 100
Volare.network
December 19, 2018, 07:01:00 AM

Pages:
Jump to: