Pages:
Author

Topic: has the market recovered? - page 8. (Read 1192 times)

Activity: 230
Merit: 2
XCRYPT
December 19, 2018, 10:14:31 AM
I think the market is now recovering. I just hope this stays for a long time till next year. We're really tired of the red chart everytime we check. We are looking forward for better period as regards crypto.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
December 19, 2018, 09:59:50 AM
yesterday and today I saw all altcoins rising. is this the beginning of the recovery market? if I buy now whether it's good or I have to wait until it's really safe.

give me your opinion, which one should I do.
Do not buy more, it's just a rebound from such a fall that was, and obviously we can still see the values below that were
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
December 19, 2018, 09:58:10 AM
ohh you missed the profit why did you not buy at the bottom price. It's good to see that the bitcoin is increase, but I don't know if it is good to buy now it can go down anytime.
Jpt
Activity: 374
December 19, 2018, 09:49:04 AM
You can start buying coins as the year 2018 considered to be a bad year for cryptocurrency is nearing to end. 2018 is and was said to be the year of regulations, thus affecting the market to some extent. And now the market is slowing increasing with all coins rising in prices. You can buy and store as many coins as you can for benefit in the future.
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
December 19, 2018, 09:48:26 AM
I guess if you want to get profit then you have to buy it now because bitcoin will keep trying to go up to 4000 $ and then you have to sell it I think after pumping like this there will be a hard dump at the end of the year so be careful. the right time to buy is when there's blood in the street.
Activity: 475
December 19, 2018, 09:46:12 AM
If I ask you have not recovered the cryptocurrency market in the event of it being continued it collapses. so I said it because until now bitcoin has not returned to its popularity and the price is still low.
Activity: 1041
Merit: 25
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
December 19, 2018, 09:41:44 AM
yesterday and today I saw all altcoins rising. is this the beginning of the recovery market? if I buy now whether it's good or I have to wait until it's really safe.

Not yet but we hope that it will be the start of something good in crypto market. Hoping also that bitcoin continue to rise because some of the altcoins also rise. Maybe if it will not happen to increase more this christmas season probably this first month of 2019.
Activity: 840
Merit: 266
December 19, 2018, 09:45:13 AM
Market recovered! you need a lot more than this small uptrend before we can even say that the market is on its way for recovery, the green we are seeing if for sure a good thing but who really knows is this the start of the bull-run we all waiting for or it is just a little pump before we see another dip, 2 days of green is not enough signal for anything, it is better to watch closely and wait.
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
December 19, 2018, 09:39:39 AM
For me I think signal like this will trigger new people to invest in this type of investment (cryptocurrency), but crypto is very hard to predict, like for now this green signal maybe we think it's will be long last, but maybe the situation will turn 180. If you want to invest go ahead but don't invest lot because we don't know what's next

Are you really worried about the Pump or Dump? I guess the market recovery will give some hope to the investors also I feel this is the best opportunity to make daily trading buy and sell, We can clearly see the changes from the past 2days. This green signal is a good sign for crypto users.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
December 19, 2018, 09:37:34 AM

if it is said to be recovering, in my opinion not yet, because if we see the price of coins in it is still very far from the highest price level, buy at the current price or you want to wait for prices to fall again, and the decision is on yourself, fear for example we recommend buy, and when the market declines again, you will blame us.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
December 19, 2018, 09:36:59 AM

It just a little percent up and nobody knows if this is the beginning of a bull run but I think this is just a minor rebound while we are in Christmas season. If the trend will continue for 3 days then this could be the start of a green season. It's still risky to put your money but you can't gain in just waiting as you need to take the risk to gain something.  
Activity: 882
Merit: 297
December 19, 2018, 09:36:41 AM
If you have bought when the bitcoin price was around $3000 then i think it is a good time to take some profit as the market is up more then 20% as still bearish trend is their so it can be a bull trap.
Activity: 616
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
December 19, 2018, 09:35:40 AM
If it is long enough in green, then yea Smiley
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
December 19, 2018, 09:34:26 AM
Just a Dead cat bouncing...

regular People are scared $hitless off bitcoin now, there is no new money really in it...

Activity: 532
December 19, 2018, 09:30:50 AM
maybe yes or maybe not but it is a good sign that the market is green. anything can happen but i hope it will continue to go up until next year.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
December 19, 2018, 09:28:27 AM
Well, i was about to open a thread asking the same question. I was hoping that the price can stay the way it is or even get lower till the end of january 2019 because i was getting some money at around that time which i was hoping to invest in the market.
Activity: 507
December 19, 2018, 09:26:20 AM
I will not give you advice. I personally do not buy. I am sure that this growth is just a small correction of the fall that we saw. I think we will fall again and more deeper
Activity: 322
December 19, 2018, 09:25:03 AM
As we look out the figure now in the cryptocurrency market , it can be seen that the figures in the tables are still in the reddish form ,this means that the crypto market had not yet recovering from the bear season , but do not worry it will still be back.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
December 19, 2018, 09:13:45 AM
Institutional investors prefer more highly liquid over-the-counter (OTC) trading than physical cryptocurrency markets. This is evidenced by the results of a study of the company Diar
Activity: 376
December 19, 2018, 09:10:38 AM
in my opinion this is the right start if you start investing, because there is a possibility the price has improved for later. like yesterday.
Pages:
Jump to: