Pages:
Author

Topic: has the market recovered? - page 9. (Read 1192 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
December 19, 2018, 09:01:01 AM
well i see from last 2 day, all coin is pumping, hope this is continue to new year.
but we dont know is thiis manipulate or not, just becareful before you buy.
dont be rush be patience.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
December 19, 2018, 08:59:21 AM
well, right, little by little, we see, there has been an increase. Even though the bull run really comes or this is just the effect of those who are trying to pump.
we'll see if it will continue to go up and survive or fall
Activity: 1596
Merit: 566
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
December 19, 2018, 08:56:57 AM
Yes there is some good signs of improvement in the market, and no drops from the past 2days. Market is unpredictable at the moment we need to wait for few more days to see in a stable position. Perhaps this might be the start of a bull run, everything is confidential here so lets wait patiently and have faith in this.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 250
December 19, 2018, 08:51:35 AM
yesterday and today I saw all altcoins rising. is this the beginning of the recovery market? if I buy now whether it's good or I have to wait until it's really safe.

give me your opinion, which one should I do.
Perhaps this is the beginning of the price increase, perhaps not. The truth is the average prices you see in the CMC. But as far as I am seeing, this 9% increase of BTC has a more positive effect on the price of altcoins. So the price increase that WAVES has shown in the last days is a notable increase.
copper member
Activity: 546
Merit: 0
December 19, 2018, 08:40:19 AM
I think you can start buying now as am sure we are now in the safer zone, the deep is over and we are about to experience a rising market now. But before it get too high and you won't be able to afford it better buy now and sell when it get extremely high so you can make a whole lots profit.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 255
December 19, 2018, 08:32:06 AM
For me I think signal like this will trigger new people to invest in this type of investment (cryptocurrency), but crypto is very hard to predict, like for now this green signal maybe we think it's will be long last, but maybe the situation will turn 180. If you want to invest go ahead but don't invest lot because we don't know what's next

That's true. Some of those who withdraw are coming back to buy the cheaper tokens now that they see some signals that its recovering. Although there isn't really a sure signal that it will eventually rise continuously it still can be a good promotion for the crypto market. Threads on non bitcoin related forums are already being revived.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
December 19, 2018, 08:24:08 AM
this is truly a very good sign for recovery but i wouldn't jump to any conclusions yet and wait for the actual pumps before starting to buy any of the altcoins to make profit.
in any case you can see the fear of missing out is not there yet because the newbies have been bled dry in the past year's altcoin dump.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
December 19, 2018, 07:46:51 AM
For me I think signal like this will trigger new people to invest in this type of investment (cryptocurrency), but crypto is very hard to predict, like for now this green signal maybe we think it's will be long last, but maybe the situation will turn 180. If you want to invest go ahead but don't invest lot because we don't know what's next
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
December 19, 2018, 07:46:13 AM
yesterday and today I saw all altcoins rising. is this the beginning of the recovery market? if I buy now whether it's good or I have to wait until it's really safe.

You can never be sure if the market is safe, cryptocurrency is one of the riskiest possible investments that there is. You need to understand this risk and only risk what you can afford to lose.

Given your adversity to risk I would wait until there is a stronger bullish signal.
For me there is nothing to worry even you invest now. Market making the change. I do not want to wait for the start to hold invest but invest now while waiting because for sure the market will recover. It is good to have  something while waiting for you not to regret for losing opportunity to buy at cheapest.
Activity: 434
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
December 19, 2018, 07:45:38 AM

I ask myself the same question.
Somehow i do not trust the market right now and it might be a trap.
I will wait and see how the prices are the next days.
But whether that is the right decision, i do not know.
I also think that this is a market deception, you should not believe him, today everything will grow by 10 %, and tomorrow it will fall by 45% ..
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
December 19, 2018, 07:42:09 AM

Given the fact that the market is green, it does not mean that the market recovers from losses, NO, it is not, we still on the very low price, compared to the prices previous months. So its still a good time to buy for me, but not for selling.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
December 19, 2018, 07:35:30 AM

I ask myself the same question.
Somehow i do not trust the market right now and it might be a trap.
I will wait and see how the prices are the next days.
But whether that is the right decision, i do not know.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
December 19, 2018, 07:34:09 AM
Just wait for the next year of Quarter1 Im very sure the market will recover in this period right now we still dont know and its very hard to predict whether the market will continue to move forward or just another trap.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
December 19, 2018, 07:32:04 AM

You have to decide on your own. It is possible that this is just a bull trap. Growth can be very short and in a few days we will see a fall again. In any case, if you believe in crypto, then you need to enter the market. Anything can happen. I do not exclude that in the coming days there can be both a sharp jerk up and down.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 470
Telegram: @jperryC
December 19, 2018, 07:26:59 AM
We're not sure about that, we don't know maybe tomorrow or the next few days some whales will going to bring back the price at a very low price again. But we're all hoping for the market to recover but while we're waiting for it to recover isn't the best time in order to make some investment? since most of the cryptocurrencies are now at its low price?
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
December 19, 2018, 07:25:16 AM
This is a good sign, but there are still fears that it was just a rebound and the market may well fall again.  But we must hope that the market has come to life!
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
December 19, 2018, 07:24:24 AM

It is too early to conclude that the market has recovered. This has happened many times, but eventually, it was a different story. Wait a little, if it is sustained for a long time, then that might be an indication or sign of recovery.
Whenever a thing like this happens, it us always good for one to check the  latest news. If such news is or are strong enough for continuous growth, then its a good sign.
Activity: 658
Merit: 13
December 19, 2018, 07:23:23 AM
I prefer to wait until the market is completely safe. it is now too early to conclude that the market has recovered. but there is no harm in also buying because the current price also includes the lowest price in 2018.
Activity: 932
arcs-chain.com
December 19, 2018, 07:23:03 AM
At present, BTC prices continue to increase to 3k8, I think if 3800-3850 Levels Breaking Can Indicate Some More Short-Term Price Movement Up to 4000-4200 USD  Smiley
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
December 19, 2018, 07:19:03 AM

I think now good times to inevest to good cryptocurrencies at this lowest prices. Sometimes may be this is a starting point of bull run. I brought lot of major coins during this bear marketing.
Pages:
Jump to: