Pages:
Author

Topic: has the market recovered? - page 3. (Read 1192 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
December 20, 2018, 07:28:56 AM
Over the past week, the market has really grown very well. Maybe this is the beginning of a market reversal, or maybe another trap. Ahead of the new year, and many I think will withdraw money from cryptocurrencies, so there may be a slight decline. In any case, a small part of the capital can buy a little cryptocurrency
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
December 20, 2018, 07:07:12 AM
I think it's a definite reversal in the market. Despite the fact that the hype has passed, technologies continue to develop, and businessmen are still interested in blockchain. Soon there will be a qualitative transition to a new level of cryptocurrency development, perhaps even in 2019.
Activity: 243
Merit: 2
December 20, 2018, 06:38:27 AM
I think this is a temporary rebound and we will see a fall further. Wait until January, then the situation will become clearer.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”
December 20, 2018, 06:34:27 AM
You must understand that none of us is an expert and cannot make a decision for you. But in my opinion, what is happening now with the market is a small gift for Christmas. This is not a market recovery, the news shows that this is an artificial overvaluation.
Activity: 523
Merit: 300
December 20, 2018, 06:28:21 AM
Too early to say that!! We are in a year long bear market, don't be fooled by 2 days of uptrend. This can again tumble down to sub 3k easily.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
December 20, 2018, 06:26:10 AM
I think it is too early to talk about a global turn in the market. The price of cryptocurrency can go down. It is better to wait a little and watch the market. Wink
Activity: 672
December 20, 2018, 06:18:49 AM
the crypto market is already starting to get excited because many companies accept bitcoins like nasdaq and bakkt and this responds to buyers
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
December 20, 2018, 04:32:58 AM
Don't be deceived by this little change in the market because we can't really say for sure that it is time for bull run. The market might nosedive again, let's keep calm and continue to watch as things unfold and if you are day trader, then this is the time to make some little profit and increase your portfolio values.
Activity: 692
Merit: 254
terra-credit.com
December 20, 2018, 03:16:02 AM
Do not be too excited when the market recovers in 1-2 days. That's just an upward correction and we'll see often, but the main trend is down and you need to be very careful when investing.
copper member
Activity: 210
www.daxico.com
December 20, 2018, 03:09:31 AM
from my understanding about the recent market green nature  is very safe now to buy Altcoin  although there is no safe time to buy due to the high volatility of cryptocurrency asset such as we all have experience in time past .if you are a trader there is no safe time to buy because you can buy low and sell a little bit higher than your buy price. one of the major reasons for this green market is that all ban for cryptocurrrency have been lifted which once hunt down before almost of crypto asset .
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
December 20, 2018, 02:47:39 AM
yesterday and today I saw all altcoins rising. is this the beginning of the recovery market? if I buy now whether it's good or I have to wait until it's really safe.

give me your opinion, which one should I do.

The picture is still unclear
Is it the beginning of the climb after testing the last bottom?
Or is the whale game?
Be careful and buy in phases.

Indeed, its not yet clear as it may be another bull trap. Though today the market has just slightly recovered but not enough to be bullish.Just always observed the market and sell a little if market recovery and buy when it dump or just hold for long term projection. Better to be alert on whats happening as part of fundamentals to analyse this movement.

Activity: 375
Merit: 3
December 20, 2018, 12:03:21 AM
I think it is not yet. There was small green over the market recent days, it makes us more optimistic about the market, that's good, but it can be a trap that make us to buy and the the market will crash even lower than before.
copper member
Activity: 294
December 20, 2018, 12:01:01 AM
Knowing your altcoin's preference for setbacks, taking part of it now while the market hasn't fully recovered. After this is a bull initiation, your favorite coins can be on the moon faster. This is not greed but readiness for every opportunity under your umbrella
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io
December 20, 2018, 12:00:05 AM
The market has not fully recovered, it still takes a lot of time to recover completely, but we must remain confident slowly - everything will return to normal again and the cryptocurrency will be more alive, we must remain patient to be able to return to its original state
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
December 19, 2018, 11:59:57 PM
I suggest to take your profits, Bitcoin gonna probably reach sub $3k level. It's just a dead cat bounce.
Activity: 616
December 19, 2018, 11:55:42 PM
yesterday and today I saw all altcoins rising. is this the beginning of the recovery market? if I buy now whether it's good or I have to wait until it's really safe.

give me your opinion, which one should I do.
I saw that too, perhaps this is the starting point for the market to recover it's previous position. And i hope the condition is the real deal for the market to recover again.
Activity: 784
December 19, 2018, 11:50:46 PM
the possibilities are indeed the market is heading in a good condition at this time. could be a good sign and it can utilize existing increases because it is long the market is not in a good condition at this time. but stay alert with the existing circumstances should also note so that investing this time not wrong decision.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 335
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
December 19, 2018, 11:29:31 PM
It's nice to see that, but for me it's still not enough to indicate that there will be a bullrun this January and maybe this is just a normal increase. Let's look for the next few days if this will continue.
keep positive mind with current movement.although it is to early bull run already set but we have to confidence that will happen.and looks like large investors already enter to market.
Activity: 107
December 19, 2018, 11:25:31 PM
It's nice to see that, but for me it's still not enough to indicate that there will be a bullrun this January and maybe this is just a normal increase. Let's look for the next few days if this will continue.
copper member
Activity: 40
December 19, 2018, 11:24:11 PM
Here's what I noticed yesterday:

A friend of mine who is an experienced NYSE trader who happened to one of greatest crypto traders out there and here's his comment to this:

"Those are large institutions buying back in, when we went up to 4kish earlier a few weeks ago thats when I knew we were at bottom, as I declared double bottoms are important in intermediate charts. The reality is that RSI and MACD reveal we were way oversold."
Pages:
Jump to: