Pages:
Author

Topic: has the market recovered? - page 7. (Read 1192 times)

copper member
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
December 19, 2018, 12:21:22 PM
I see the market has not recovered. BTC value becomes the main benchmark, the decrease in btc value affects the development of other crypto values. in addition, investor confidence has not recovered properly.
Activity: 16
December 19, 2018, 12:20:27 PM
Although I Wish this was a market recovery, this is nothing more than a market correction ( Dead Cat bouncing) ,
The price fell from 6k to 3k in rapid rate, there has to be a bit of market correction which is this period.

There is NO real support for the Prices to rise - People who ''invested'' in the bitcoin are now absolutely scared/angry at bitcoin, most of the people I know have sold their coins at a huge losses , mining operations are shutting down etc.. it's a frenzy out there.. which reflects the bouncing prices and larger volumes.

surely a good time for a day-trader to get in quick and get out quick, but for the average folk- STAY AWAY from this at the moment!
the prices are just dropping and dropping... Expect any real stable price rises around -maybe- Q3 2019.

Economics 101
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
December 19, 2018, 12:14:44 PM
Market has not yet recovered, it is recovering now and it will continue.
The new year will come and the rainbow on crypto community has shown again.
many people who holds brave and collect more are those who are jumping now and happily waiting for more development in price.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
December 19, 2018, 12:12:49 PM
Let's all hope that it's starting to recover now even if its hard. id say wait a little more and observe before making any additional investments The that's quite big. The thing is it's very volatile you'd be surprise that instead of green, you are seeing red. Sad
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
December 19, 2018, 12:08:28 PM
yesterday and today I saw all altcoins rising. is this the beginning of the recovery market? if I buy now whether it's good or I have to wait until it's really safe.

give me your opinion, which one should I do.
No, if you buy it now, its price will go down. because I predict noon tomorrow the market will begin to red. This is the old cycle of the market and if you are greedy, you will be trapped by whales.
copper member
Activity: 462
December 19, 2018, 12:04:08 PM
I really wish it has recovered or another manipulation?  Or Fake bull run? We just need to keep our fingers crossed and hope it doesn't go down again?
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
December 19, 2018, 11:57:32 AM
If you buy now, then in the next few days most likely you will regret the purchase. Now there is a price correction, as the market has long been falling without correction.
Activity: 252
Merit: 6
December 19, 2018, 11:33:48 AM
I don't really care about the market going up or not. because I got a profit from the coin I bought yesterday. as serious as I will sell it and wait for the market to fall back. I know the market won't jump higher. so it's better to sell when you get a profit. for those of you who just bought it should wait until the market really improves.
Activity: 420
Merit: 21
December 19, 2018, 11:32:17 AM
yesterday and today I saw all altcoins rising. is this the beginning of the recovery market? if I buy now whether it's good or I have to wait until it's really safe.

give me your opinion, which one should I do.
You should never advise about investments, You need to make a decision yourself) I hope that this is the beginning of the market revival, but negative forecasts are still enough(
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
December 19, 2018, 11:20:21 AM
No one knows what is the reason behind the market going up, so we cannot say that market is recovered as it is only 20% up from the last low, so it can be temporary up and we can see selling pressure on Friday as most of the time Friday is always seen selling pressure in market.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
December 19, 2018, 11:16:45 AM
As low as bitcoin has not yet recovered the cryptocurrency. because a g bitcoin needed to increase for all coins to increase and to stabilize the cryptocurrency market and back to all. that market is strong and bounties and ico are good ang profitable.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
December 19, 2018, 11:14:10 AM
You cant know exactly when market recovery. But you must analyae and buy at good price. Right now is a good price definitely and good time for buy (before some existing news in January)
Activity: 6
December 19, 2018, 10:56:04 AM
We can't say that for sure, I think we need to wait some more time
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
December 19, 2018, 10:54:53 AM
i simply think this is a false flag nothing important occurs in the market to boost the performance of the crypto price looking forward to a real decoupling good luck for everyone
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
HELENA
December 19, 2018, 10:51:23 AM
I think this is only a rebound because the market fell so deeply. if you want to buy it now please, but don't expect the market to rise high. if bitcoin touches a support point at $ 4K there may be a possibility that the market will recover. so just hope this will come true in the next few days.
copper member
Activity: 409
Merit: 1
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
December 19, 2018, 10:41:22 AM
It is difficult to predict it is the beginning of recovery or not, and I think you have to be brave to speculate for the benefits you will get, but if you still feel doubtful, it is better to be a spectator first, and when the market really recovers you can make decisions.
Activity: 196
December 19, 2018, 10:30:46 AM
In the wake of the cryptocurrency market today it has not been back in the past and it has been downgraded because of the ongoing drops of all the currencies that have fallen in the crypto market. there has been no rise in recent developments but many expect that next year will be back in the past year.
Activity: 322
December 19, 2018, 10:28:43 AM
It is very difficult to say whether the market has begun a full recovery, or yet it was another rebound!
Activity: 256
December 19, 2018, 10:23:20 AM
If it's green for a long period of time, then I guess the coins's prices are already going to increase. I think it is still pretty low right now and I think you should still consider investing and holding.
I believe the time to invest was 3 days ago, now is the time to follow the market closely and dump at the top.
Not to worry though, we're going to have a ton of swings the following months.
This is a better time to make money than bull markets even. It's obvious when a recovery starts, it's obvious when a dump starts, all you need to do is learn how to short and long with 2x leverage.
Activity: 448
Merit: 5
December 19, 2018, 10:19:35 AM
the market has not recovered yet since its collapse and no visible recovery has occurred since its fall and therefore has kept all the coins low since bitcoinn has not yet increased.
Pages:
Jump to: