Pages:
Author

Topic: has the market recovered? - page 6. (Read 1192 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 13
December 19, 2018, 01:53:57 PM
There is a growth not a bigger growth but it’s a good development
The market has not recovered

Recovery takes a process and strategy
So be smart and take advantage if only you can
Do you have suggestions ??
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
December 19, 2018, 01:52:23 PM
Today's growth of the entire market by more than 10% is certainly a good reason to be happy for everyone, but this rise can be another rebound from the continued decline of the market and the hike to 2800..
at 21.00 there is such a situation, because the price of bitcoin reached the upper limit of the channel of decline,, started from not and went down.
Believe in the best is good, but I'm a realist and today I go completely in Fiat..
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
December 19, 2018, 01:49:40 PM
I do not see that we are out of the woods yet and for me market recovery will mean when we are over 300 Billion USD on the COIN MARKET CAP. Now we are still very low compared to last DECEMBER's rally so we must be cautious and wait and see if there will be constant upswings with small only retraces. I do feel though an optimism towards a healthier market cap and generally prices going up for many altcoins and Bitcoins, so yes am feeling that there might be a nice reversal from bearish to bullish market sentiment soon.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
December 19, 2018, 01:43:14 PM
yesterday and today I saw all altcoins rising. is this the beginning of the recovery market? if I buy now whether it's good or I have to wait until it's really safe.

give me your opinion, which one should I do.

Now the market is showing steady growth, but personally I am still distrustful of this trend, as it does not happen for long. It is impossible to say that it was finally fixed. The loss of the previous fall has not been won back yet. But, of course the green color pleases me. I hope it will last a long time.
Yes.The market is gaining positive growth already even if it increases only little by little.For now,i still can't tell if this one is already heading into a bull run that all of us are waiting for,but if we can see this good price increase even in the coming days,then maybe this is it.So grab the chance now to buy more coins while the price is still affordable.
Activity: 644
Merit: 107
December 19, 2018, 01:42:26 PM
I was surprised after saw market conditions showing improvement, but in my opinion is better to safe trade, buy coins that are still falling than we buy coins that have increase
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
December 19, 2018, 01:39:59 PM
The price continues to grow and make happy, but I think it’s too early to talk about restoration. Do not wait for it to grow, but buy now.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
December 19, 2018, 01:38:16 PM
yesterday and today I saw all altcoins rising. is this the beginning of the recovery market? if I buy now whether it's good or I have to wait until it's really safe.

Now the market is showing steady growth, but personally I am still distrustful of this trend, as it does not happen for long. It is impossible to say that it was finally fixed. The loss of the previous fall has not been won back yet. But, of course the green color pleases me. I hope it will last a long time.
Activity: 684
Merit: 10
December 19, 2018, 01:32:25 PM
The final decision is up to you, I see that the trading volume has increased several times - it's good, but what will happen next is not clear.
Activity: 473
Merit: 11
December 19, 2018, 01:28:34 PM

it seems that the market has started to recover, but unfortunately until now I still haven't found the reason why market recover is in a high enough percentage, of course this is very suspicious (for me). Because usually when bitcoin recover, some altcoins will generally dump instead of recovery too
Activity: 448
December 19, 2018, 01:15:57 PM
Sooner, I think it is still very early to rejoice, you need to watch very carefully then what happens. After all, missing something you can lose a lot. I'd like to believe in further growth
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
December 19, 2018, 01:10:53 PM
It's speculation uptrend means that the market pretend to green but I'm sure the real market will happen on new year 2019

I think you should be cautious during this time, the market is growing too hot. If you are anxious to invest, you are very likely to fall into the FOMO, wait for a few days certainly the growth will cool down when it is the right time to invest.

We can say for sure because in crypto, anything can happen within a day or a week as we remember that the market decrease almost 45 % in three week which IMO insane !
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
December 19, 2018, 01:10:16 PM
The market is still recovering but it is not yet fully recovered. That is why many are still hodling, including I, so that we won't have any regrets in the end because we believe that it will recover again.

Yes it's recovering but still a long way to go for a good change. I am just holding my coins and waiting to see a descent market value, if the value touches my expectations I am ready to sell it.
Activity: 438
December 19, 2018, 01:08:41 PM
I think you should be cautious during this time, the market is growing too hot. If you are anxious to invest, you are very likely to fall into the FOMO, wait for a few days certainly the growth will cool down when it is the right time to invest.
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
December 19, 2018, 01:06:20 PM
It is too early to talk about it. We must wait for a stronger growth of bitcoin and altcoins. I hope that we will see further growth of coins and tokens. But perhaps the fall will begin soon.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
December 19, 2018, 01:03:37 PM
Still not recovered bro.. its now recovering. Since last two days market was green and i hope its will be continue. So our lost capital also will be recovering. Anyway dont sell and strongly hold until prices will up to 200%. Because already downed more than 200% since beginning of this year.
Activity: 74
December 19, 2018, 01:00:24 PM
It looks like it is being restored. In the short term, bitcoin shows good growth. But what will be in the long isn't yet known.
Activity: 462
December 19, 2018, 12:56:00 PM
Just choose your strategy and stick to it, if you here for the long term no matter when you bought some altcoins, you better buy some more to average the buy-in price
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
December 19, 2018, 12:51:14 PM
it looks like the market has recovered but not yet fully, it still has to wait in the next few days whether this positive trend will continue, if not, then the bitcoin will return to $ 3,200 and test it once again
Activity: 443
Merit: 100
https://streamies.io/
December 19, 2018, 12:50:19 PM
The market is still recovering but it is not yet fully recovered. That is why many are still hodling, including I, so that we won't have any regrets in the end because we believe that it will recover again.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 19, 2018, 12:35:42 PM
Market has not yet recovered, it is recovering now and it will continue.
The new year will come and the rainbow on crypto community has shown again.
many people who holds brave and collect more are those who are jumping now and happily waiting for more development in price.

Woah not yet. I don't think anyone's jumping for joy just yet since there are no clear signs of recovery. The movement has been better the past few days and hopefully it continues but many are still observing how this year end run could go. One thing's for sure though. Those who sold recently at close to 3k won't be having good sleep for a while 😄
Pages:
Jump to: