Pages:
Author

Topic: has the market recovered? - page 4. (Read 1192 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 250
December 19, 2018, 11:14:48 PM
This will be something that is at risk. a couple of days and the price goes up when buying this when all the just was high, will certainly be a loss when it all began to fall. is this real or just bull pump end of the year is a difficult thing. If the risk taking brave could certainly be a good thing.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
December 19, 2018, 11:02:49 PM
Market price finds its feet back at 3700$ which seem like a good sign indeed ,let's all hope it stays like this for someday before we start dreaming of bullrun make a come back  and alas I don't think it found its bottom yet ,we might as well witnessed further drop in price
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
December 19, 2018, 10:11:56 PM
I think the market has not fully recovered, of course, it takes a short time for the market to return to normal, hopefully for the beginning of next year it will be the beginning of a resurgence for crypto so that it can run as before
Activity: 2044
Merit: 109
December 19, 2018, 10:02:26 PM
give me your opinion, which one should I do.
maybe this is the time for the rise of crypto and the return of prices to reasonable prices and crypto will gain popularity. So set your steps to take part in the beginning of the resurrection of this market, because this is the momentum
Activity: 1022
Merit: 256
December 19, 2018, 09:59:44 PM
yesterday and today I saw all altcoins rising. is this the beginning of the recovery market? if I buy now whether it's good or I have to wait until it's really safe.

This is not yet the recovery that everyone is waiting and praying for although I strongly believe that this is already the beginning. This year will end with a bang. That is for sure. But we should be careful in expecting too much pump. We should take note that there is too much to recover in a couple of weeks or before this year would finally close. It suffices to see a couple digit growth every once in a while. That would not be enough to even get near their all time high prices but at least it is going in that direction.

Right now, it is still considered a season for buying. There's more green to follow in the next days and weeks.
Activity: 272
Merit: 0
December 19, 2018, 09:44:52 PM
I am very enthusiastic about the increase in most of the coin prices. It seems to be increasing gradually but I'm not really sure that it continues to increase. I think it only increases temporally. So, let's see how far that increase will occur.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
December 19, 2018, 09:39:50 PM
It's perfectly fine to ask for some opinion but always make up your own conclusions based on doing as much research as you can because each individual asset has different potential if you're investing short, medium or long term or if you're trading with them so make sure you analyze each one carefully before you decide what to do as the market can be very unpredictable
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
December 19, 2018, 08:56:29 PM
I'd be cautiously optimistic. I think buying at these prices is still a great deal in the long run. I think within the next two years there will be another huge bull run and your investment now will pay off hugely.
If you can handle everything around and you can hold till you see the bounce back, yes crypto will rise high again, it's been the practice ever since this market has been created, rise then dumped and vice versa, it's all about timing and how well you understand and willing to take the risk, do your research and always rely with your own understanding.
Cryptocurency has very good prospects. At present the displays are already so good and now more and more people are using cryptocurrency.
This is a plus and for anyone who dares to take certain risks they will get satisfactory results in the future.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
December 19, 2018, 08:46:02 PM
I'd be cautiously optimistic. I think buying at these prices is still a great deal in the long run. I think within the next two years there will be another huge bull run and your investment now will pay off hugely.
If you can handle everything around and you can hold till you see the bounce back, yes crypto will rise high again, it's been the practice ever since this market has been created, rise then dumped and vice versa, it's all about timing and how well you understand and willing to take the risk, do your research and always rely with your own understanding.
Activity: 406
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 19, 2018, 08:45:04 PM
The market will then quickly recover and you will quickly gain market returns. Be rest assured and focus on investing you will make a lot of money from investing in the digital market.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 259
December 19, 2018, 08:42:34 PM
nothing is really safe even if it's a bull run.
when you have entered the crypto world you must be prepared to accept the risks that you can choose to buy.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
One Social Network
December 19, 2018, 08:19:49 PM
Activity: 2170
Merit: 528
December 19, 2018, 08:15:21 PM
I think we will be going sideways from here. This move has brought back a lot of confidence and in the previous bear markets Bitcoin wasn't retracing more than 90%. There is a small chance we will break below 3000 dollars and that's it for the bear market. If we start going sideways it's no longer a bear market. It's a pause before the next bull market.  
Activity: 759
Merit: 105
December 19, 2018, 07:48:06 PM
If i were you, I wouldn't expect too much since it wasn't really moving up and it is not yet breaking the resistance at $4k. So the way I see it was just a simple pump and dump of the market. If you could recall last year at December the price of bitcoin was starting to dump slowly because of the holiday. That's why i wouldn't get my hopes high yet.
Activity: 266
Merit: 7
December 19, 2018, 07:36:10 PM
As you can see in the daily chart, the recovery is very small when compared with a strong decrease from 6k, it's only recover when 6k resistance is passed
Activity: 546
December 19, 2018, 07:10:41 PM
The market is far from that but I believe it's on the path to recovery. If the current growth should continue for another 2 weeks, I believe bull run won't be far away again.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Futurov
December 19, 2018, 07:02:01 PM
yesterday and today I saw all altcoins rising. is this the beginning of the recovery market? if I buy now whether it's good or I have to wait until it's really safe.

Yes. I think a little recovery started. However, do not make quick conclusions. The fall in prices may still continue. Let's wait and watch.

the price could go down again even deeper, but the price could jump harder in few days too my friend
just keep always watch the market,, so if the real bull coming, you don't late to fill your bag with all the best crypto
copper member
Activity: 518
Merit: 2
December 19, 2018, 06:59:14 PM
The last 24hrs have certainly seen massive movements in the market with sizeable funds poured in as well leading to a lot of tokens showing some positive movements. It is still too early to know if the markets are on their way up since Bitcoin has remained completely unfazed in the face of these movements. It could be that what the market is currently experiencing is a result of manipulations by those with huge funds. My advice to anyone is to be careful, patient and watch the market effectively before putting funds on any of the assets so you don't fall into the trap if this is truly a trap. Good luck!
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
December 19, 2018, 06:41:04 PM

Can be. Hopefully, this will be a good start, even the smallest increase will be very meaningful. Especially after the long decline that occurred throughout the year. Although it's still not enough as a booster for a high increase, at least this is enough to make it happy.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
December 19, 2018, 06:26:19 PM
The market has not recovered yet. We need consistent green days to can say that the recovery has started. Investing in crypto is never safe, so do not wait for that moment as it will never come. There is no such as ''safe investment'' in crypto, rather good or bad entry point.
Pages:
Jump to: