Pages:
Author

Topic: HashCоins - Blockchain technologies that work - page 30. (Read 331172 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Mister Perlover, let's refer to him as the Customer, definitely has ordered 2x Poseidon from us, that is an undisputable fact. The total hashrate of that order was 4.2 TH/s. Taking into account that the order was not completed in the stated timeframe (for reasons everyone is aware of), and, the Poseidon model was discontinued, the Customer was offered a substituion of his order for cloud mining services with increaced hashrate as compensation. This option did not satisfy the Customer. Moreover, the Customer even declined to listen what compensation we are offering and discuss this matter, despite the fact that the total offered hashrate was calculated so that he would be able to return his investment in the shortest time frame and receive profit on top of that.

The Customer has insisted receiving the hardware and we, as a manufacturer of said equipment, decided to accept his terms, and, as an exception recalculated the order along with the compensation. There was an agreed schedule for hardware shipments and we have indeed started shipping according to that schedule, thus fulfilling our obligations in front of the Customer. Our only request to the Customer at the time of the first shipment was not to disclose the personal data. This request was ignored, as you can see here. Futhermore the Customer started publicly accuse us in dishonesty, technically, a scam accusation. Due to this fact, compensation for the Customer in the form of hardware was denied. Instead, the compensation was offered as cloud hashrates, and that offer was also denied by the Customer. The remaining 3.1 TH/s out of 4.2 TH/s of the initial order will be shipped to the Customer until the end of December 2014.

Regarding scam accusations, we would like to stress this again: we are a registered company. You can visit our office to discuss ordering matters or from plain curiosity - we will always happy to welcome our guests. We have gone the extra mile to keep the mining hardware business as transparent as possible, giving out our addresses, phones and identitites. We also have a registered trademark: HashCoins.

A bit of eloquance from my side.
If in a store, a customer or a prospective buyer is behaving inadequately and distrubs the store's business, he is politely asked to leave. And it is deemed normal. So our request to users with this attitude to leave the thread or at the very least stop spreading this online-buffoonery. If you are making scam accusations, please, specify your information, such as name, phone, address, email address, and proof of your claims.

Despite all accusations and difficulties we have been through, we continue working in this business, supply hardware, support and develop the world of cryptotechnologies. We care about each of our customers as much as we care about our business.

HashCoins.
Activity: 259
Merit: 250
Haters Gonna Hate.

Friend of mine got an order for over 30k! he didn't get it in full yet, but is getting it! part of it will be in hashcoins dc
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
I went to tallin and MADE em put my order immediately into cloud and they made it all fast and good. p.s I really looove the wh*res in tallin on vabaduse vj!

Tartu mnt. 43, Tallinn, 10128, Estonia
HashCoins LLC
 Reg.nr 12490015
info(at)hashcoins.com
 Tel +372 58 738 066
www.hashcoins.com
https://www.hashcoins.com/company/contact/

https://ee.linkedin.com/pub/sergei-potapenko/53/988/819
HashCoins OÜ  Äriregistri kood: 12490015

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I can see a lot people ordering stuff me included. lets see what happens. I received the order confirmation for my ares. expecting shipment. promised for next week   Roll Eyes

Sure, brand new user just popped here to say he's ordering.

Ive been reading the forum for a looong time and registered some time ago. And I'm not blabbering. Is there a problem, officer?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
In my personal opinion, Perlover went overboard..... If he was presented with an offer to get his hashrates WITH compensation and now he claims "I demand a refund" then something is wrong here - either he feels offended or just a provocateur! A wise, thinking person would try to find a solution together with a company that is in difficulty and its really unlikely you will get one if it is clamied - impossible..
Right now, I have 2 Apollos and 2 Poseidon delivered and 1 Zeus undelivered, however I now have cloud connection with 3 times compensation and a working service with a working support!

I personally contacted them to discuss changing hardware to cloud before I made my decision. And true in august or septemer I had a call and I was told that refunds are not an option because the funds were used to order the hardware needed for the cloud mining hashrates to be enabled. I somehow completely understand that if they would have released all the funds in refunds to me included they wouldn't be on the market now! They would end up exactly like their supplier! I was given a clear picture that an investor was found who decided to make an input to the company for it to see tomorrow, meaning saving the company, but all buyers with unfinished orders must be switched to remote mining and the reputation of the company must be positive. This is why HashCoins calls and writes mails after each bad comment on the forum.
legendary
Activity: 1974
I went to tallin and MADE em put my order immediately into cloud and they made it all fast and good. p.s I really looove the wh*res in tallin on vabaduse vj!

Another one ... nice try hashcoins ...
legendary
Activity: 1974
I can see a lot people ordering stuff me included. lets see what happens. I received the order confirmation for my ares. expecting shipment. promised for next week   Roll Eyes

Sure, brand new user just popped here to say he's ordering.
Activity: 6
Activity: 68
im just reading this and ill just wait for hc to respond.
Activity: 5
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
Your post is addressed to me or anybody here other?

To you.
On this forum (but not only in this topic) a lot of people seem to have been in this situation with different manufacturers (doesn't really matter whether it is a scam or not). It really seems to me that every second of the members is so sore and thinks everyone owes him now. You DID get your miner now didn't you? I think you were offered, as me, as maybe some other people, have been offered AND delivered the promised equipment. This is the difference between scamming and real manufacturers. Since you already started writing, tell me, what were you offered as compensation? We will then decide who is right and who is wrong. What Is the difference between you and me? Why did I receive the equipment and, additionally, cloud? How many companies can boast the fact they can accept you to visit their office,  show the equipment, deliver it and offer COMPENSATION? The latter being a nonsense in this world (for example, take HashFast or BFL - got f****d and made an exit! HashCoins is still here and trying and kicking! I wanted to mine bitcoins, I mine them, on HC's equipment.
legendary
Activity: 1630
Merit: 1000
Im really not sure why anyone would by from hashcoins. I mean the regular prices you will never breakeven. Even with the current discounted prices your chances of breaking even are slim.

Not to mention there are many posts here of people complaining about them.
Activity: 162
Merit: 109
Hi,

HashCoins informed me that i broked their terms!
And they will not ship to me other hardware.

And what we have?

I ordered 2 machines - 2.2TH Poseidons for ~ $10000 in July 2014.
I waited 2 months. No shippment.
I contacted many times with them till i had posted here my first post about HashCoins.
After my first post here the HashCoins called to me during some minutes. They asked to me delete post and promise to me resolve problem.

They told to me that they cannot bring to me hardware. I asked to make refund, but they told to me that they cannot make refund!
They strongly suggested to me cloud mining. I didn't want. Some weeks of negotiations and they agreed to reform my order to other hardware.

But after many weeks and my reminders they sent to me first miner (1.1TH/Apollo). They promised to send to me other three Apollo in this year. But small time left before Christmas. I suspected that they will not send me anything. I wrote to them in Friday and no answer... until I wrote a new message here. They recalled to me but i didn't answer. They asked by email to delete my post. I didn't want.

Today, after my second post here they claim i broke their conditions! And they will not ship to me other hardware!
And they can suggest to me now only cloud mining...

HashCoin Guys, what i broke? Smiley Please write here.

I am sure that the HashCoins is scam. They use hardware of customers yourself in their cloud mining and suggest to customers to remake orders from hardware to cloud mining. It's their strategy. Or their financial scheme is Pyramid. They live at the expense of new customers. They don't plan to send a hardware. They sent to me only one Apollo only i calmed down and did not write about them.
Activity: 1
I can't really comprehend even what the hell is going on here. The fact that HF didn't manage to reach some heights doesn't automatically exclude everyone else! Hashcoins have delivered my order partially and connected me to the cloud for the remainder. And note - on November 30th just like promised. What are the claims that you have? They are open for communication on the phone and email, you can visit their office even. So from my point of view they do what they promise to do.

Hey! I also got it yesterday with my bonus hashrates Cheesy Here s a screen. I waited specifically until Dec 1, to give my opinion on HashCoins. They have delivered the hardware partially and the remainder in cloud. Promise fulfilled. HashCoins are the best!

http://www.imagesup.net/dm-1414174498199.png
I can't really comprehend even what the hell is going on here.
Hell? :-O Where is hell?

What are the claims that you have? They are open for communication on the phone and email, you can visit their office even. So from my point of view they do what they promise to do.

Your post is addressed to me or anybody here other?
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
I can't really comprehend even what the hell is going on here. The fact that HF didn't manage to reach some heights doesn't automatically exclude everyone else! Hashcoins have delivered my order partially and connected me to the cloud for the remainder. And note - on November 30th just like promised. What are the claims that you have? They are open for communication on the phone and email, you can visit their office even. So from my point of view they do what they promise to do.
HashCoins, when i will get 3 miners from 4 Apollo?
You have fulfilled my order only 14% (from price amount).

HashCoins contacted with me and assured me that i will get 3 miners near two weeks.
Ok, i will monitor this execution ;-)
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
I think on hashfast site they claimed they got 860ish GH per chip. I am not sure what gh/watt ratio it was, or if it was even stable.
http://hashfast.com/the-hashfast-golden-nonce/
They tested up to around 1GHz (~750GH/s poolside most likely) with 1J/GH at the chip. You need to factor in VRM and PSU efficiency (as well as a bit for cooling) on top of that.

We can sell the HDK and BOM of the upgraded Yoli board (which is no longer Yoli) for 100k USD. Shoot us a mail to [email protected] if that offer is of any interest.

I think you might have better luck with sales if you provided some evidence of your new board getting 900GH/s and 0.65J/GH at the wall when HashFast tested up to 750GH/s and 1J/GH at the chip, but all the best trying to convince someone to pay $100k for your design.
Activity: 67
this thread is a joke ... im out

We can use a letter of credit if the order total is over 100k USD

I think on hashfast site they claimed they got 860ish GH per chip. I am not sure what gh/watt ratio it was, or if it was even stable.
http://hashfast.com/the-hashfast-golden-nonce/
They tested up to around 1GHz (~750GH/s poolside most likely) with 1J/GH at the chip. You need to factor in VRM and PSU efficiency (as well as a bit for cooling) on top of that.

We can sell the HDK and BOM of the upgraded Yoli board (which is no longer Yoli) for 100k USD. Shoot us a mail to [email protected] if that offer is of any interest.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Send me an answer to the questions via private message. I will be glad to post them here for everyone. You as a Jr. member can use the private message icon below my name to do that if you are not that familiar with the forum icons.

What is the cost / price, including shipping and peripherals required?
What is the mining potential of the unit at the earliest delivery date?
Will it return you BTC for BTC?
Will it return you $$$ for BTC to $$$?

At this point why is anyone buying units?

Everything available now going to sold as Personal Lottery Machines right just like Dogie to ignore the losses for those buying these units?  (Josh Zerlan used to call them Magic Money Making Machines... wow what progress.)

If you, as a Hero Member, do not know the answers to there questions, please contact us via phone or email for consultation.

Still waiting.
Pages:
Jump to: