Pages:
Author

Topic: HashCоins - Blockchain technologies that work - page 32. (Read 331172 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002
^what boxes are these? i'd like to do the same with my ants.
grn
Activity: 357
Merit: 252
Your zeus looks a lot like my Dragon miner....

and some of my ants too...

legendary
Activity: 1630
Merit: 1000
It appears your miners run cgminer? What driver do they use, and if it's your own driver, where is the source code to your driver?

HashCoins Apollo, Zeus and Poseidon (discontinued) miners are indeed built using HashFast's chips on a custom PCB, redesigned and upgraded from those of HashFast.
The previous version of our web-interface is based upon cgminer, that's why we have no reason to publish the source, because it is the same.

Thanks for clarifying. I would buy a unit of yours just chances of me breaking even even at your black friday deal prices are still unlikely.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
It appears your miners run cgminer? What driver do they use, and if it's your own driver, where is the source code to your driver?

HashCoins Apollo, Zeus and Poseidon (discontinued) miners are indeed built using HashFast's chips on a custom PCB, redesigned and upgraded from those of HashFast.
The previous version of our web-interface is based upon cgminer, that's why we have no reason to publish the source, because it is the same.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183
dogiecoin.com

Aren't they just hashfast boards?

I couldn't find any reference to that in the opening post.

They are just hashfast boards. They might not want to admit it, but they are. They are hashfast chips but could be custom made pcb boards.

They're quite open that this generation is Hashfast chips, its just not listed.
legendary
Activity: 1630
Merit: 1000

They are just hashfast boards. They might not want to admit it, but they are. They are hashfast chips but could be custom made pcb boards.
-ck
legendary
Activity: 4088
Merit: 1631
Ruu \o/

legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

-ck
legendary
Activity: 4088
Merit: 1631
Ruu \o/
Activity: 630
Merit: 507
CryptoRoundTable.com
Black Friday Sale 2014

We are happy to announce that for a limited time only HashCoins will be offering its customers exclusive discounts of up to 50% on our Ares, Zeus and Apollo miners !

Visit https://www.hashcoins.com/black-friday/ to take advantage of these sweet deals !

Additionally, HashCoins are offering 20% off HashCoins hosted mining to all customers who make a Hosted Mining Contract purchase quoting the promo-code “BFHOST2014”

Great timing, five days after i placed my order Sad. On the plus side is i got and email concerning my order. Thanks for personally replying to my order.
Who claimed that our chips are the same as BitCrane's? Wink

Anyone doubting the power, performance, stability and quality of our equipment are welcome to our office!
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Black Friday Sale 2014

We are happy to announce that for a limited time only HashCoins will be offering its customers exclusive discounts of up to 50% on our Ares, Zeus and Apollo miners !

Visit https://www.hashcoins.com/black-friday/ to take advantage of these sweet deals !

Additionally, HashCoins are offering 20% off HashCoins hosted mining to all customers who make a Hosted Mining Contract purchase quoting the promo-code “BFHOST2014”

Does the ZEUS miner make 4,5 TH ?? Any proof on that ?? A user reported 3,5TH some posts earlier
The previous zeus had 3.5 th/s fit inside, this v3 version has 4.5 which seems possible. bitcrane using almost the same (I guess) boards managed to fit  7.2, but I like the zeus formfactor better
Activity: 452
Merit: 250
Black Friday Sale 2014

Does the ZEUS miner make 4,5 TH ?? Any proof on that ?? A user reported 3,5TH some posts earlier
Black Friday Sale 2014

Activity: 630
Merit: 507
CryptoRoundTable.com
Ordered 2 Ares on the 22nd of November. I'll update you guys on my purchase when they arrive.  Grin
Nov 24th - Status Changed from On-Hold to Processing
Activity: 2
 I've got some good recommendations about Hashcoins recently so I want to try their remote mining services.
Activity: 2
I was thinking to buy a miner, but I just found out that they have hosted mining available..it looks pretty attractive, and after a certain period you can get your miner, sounds good..don't know what to choose now Huh
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Has anyone not low activity received miner here?  Interesting miners, I like some of them.  But scared off by low activity on all that have said they received it.

*just saw why i liked some specs so well they say pre-order. 

Aren't they too expensive?..

It is worth it. Despite being not a large company the service is good: communications, shipments and support does what it's supposed to. From my perspective: only positive feedback. Buying a miner nowadays isn't a big problem, unlike buying a miner AND getting good service overall. In other words - I'm even ready to pay for HashCoins' services.
anyone received Triton?

Scrypt-N equipment is at this time unavailable and is in pre-order queue.

yan7181, if you have any questions, please email us at [email protected]
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
anyone received Triton?
Pages:
Jump to: