Pages:
Author

Topic: HashCоins - Blockchain technologies that work - page 27. (Read 331172 times)

-ck
legendary
Activity: 4088
Merit: 1631
Ruu \o/
Irrespective of the rest of the discussion, when the publicly known author of cgminer as the person who wrote the software and driver you're allegedly using says that your screenshot is impossible, the community is in their right to call your claims a scam and you should provide an explanation or provide a public apology and retract your claims.
Activity: 770
Merit: 509
I am a loyal customer and I have their miners.

You're so loyal you support frivolous lawsuits, fake cgminer stats, and refusing to prove their super advanced hardware actually exists?

Normally when a company invents something unbelievably technologically superior, they send it to trusted 3rd parties for verification before starting sales. Why is Hashcoins only sending their unimpressive/rebranded hardware to trusted 3rd parties (dogie)?

Do you really think a company would NOT accept 100 BTC just to prove their hardware is real?

Either they are scammers, or they hate money/sales.

'shill' I can say the same thing about you 

Shill for who?

You might notice I actually participate in discussions, unlike 99% of your one-liner posts.
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
Blah Blah Blah

It's interesting that you've got hundreds of posts, mostly spam in the off topic/other sections, up until the point that 100% of your posts are supporting/defending hashcoins.

I'm not saying you're definitely a shill, but most likely.

I am a loyal customer and I have their miners.

'shill' I can say the same thing about you 
Blah Blah Blah

It's interesting that you've got hundreds of posts, mostly spam in the off topic/other sections, up until the point that 100% of your posts are supporting/defending hashcoins.

I'm not saying you're definitely a shill, but most likely.
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
Firstly, we are not obliged to prove absolutely anything to you personally. Secondly, you devalue our name and image. And thirdly, if you deem you have superior privileges and rights to disgrase our company publicly, then you should firstly get an official response from us about your claims.

Our company does not involve itself in betting - it is immoral. Please, MrTeal, jimmothy and IYFTech, publish your real names (yes, the same ones that are written in your passports) in this thread and send a scan or photocopy of you ID to [email protected], and I am the one who is personally going to show you how our board works, in the court of law. And it may be too late to feel bitter whilst looking at the amount of the claim that you will be charged for defamation, false information and insinuation, which discredited the name of my company. If this request is not followed, then I will no longer respond to any of your claims.

Regards,
Sergei Potapenko.

PS! I'm not going to send boards or prove something to any user at his/her request. Especially when put in conditions including, but not limited to, blackmailing, frightening and putting negative trust in advance and just because. The fact that your status reads "hero" or "legendary" - to me just says that you have a lot of free time and you sit on the forum for a long time and write a lot. But in fact - I do not even know who each of you are! I understand... The Internet, anonymity, etc. But you defame the real name of a real company, and my name in particular. So I repeat: putting forward these claims, insulting, and already having discredited our name in advance, I did not think it necessary to prove you anything. We do not negotiate with blackmailing instigators.

+1 to this.

Totally agree.

In the US, to sue someone for defamation/libel there are two very clear requirements:

1. You must prove the statements being made were false (you can probably do this by just providing one of your magical zues boards)

2. You must prove actual malice (good luck with this one)

You've basically just admitted that there's no way for us to know whether our statements are false until you're already in court suing us.

And no, I won't be handing over any personal info to likely scammers.

Blah Blah Blah
Firstly, we are not obliged to prove absolutely anything to you personally. Secondly, you devalue our name and image. And thirdly, if you deem you have superior privileges and rights to disgrase our company publicly, then you should firstly get an official response from us about your claims.

Our company does not involve itself in betting - it is immoral. Please, MrTeal, jimmothy and IYFTech, publish your real names (yes, the same ones that are written in your passports) in this thread and send a scan or photocopy of you ID to [email protected], and I am the one who is personally going to show you how our board works, in the court of law. And it may be too late to feel bitter whilst looking at the amount of the claim that you will be charged for defamation, false information and insinuation, which discredited the name of my company. If this request is not followed, then I will no longer respond to any of your claims.

Regards,
Sergei Potapenko.

PS! I'm not going to send boards or prove something to any user at his/her request. Especially when put in conditions including, but not limited to, blackmailing, frightening and putting negative trust in advance and just because. The fact that your status reads "hero" or "legendary" - to me just says that you have a lot of free time and you sit on the forum for a long time and write a lot. But in fact - I do not even know who each of you are! I understand... The Internet, anonymity, etc. But you defame the real name of a real company, and my name in particular. So I repeat: putting forward these claims, insulting, and already having discredited our name in advance, I did not think it necessary to prove you anything. We do not negotiate with blackmailing instigators.

In the US, to sue someone for defamation/libel there are two very clear requirements:

1. You must prove the statements being made were false (you can probably do this by just providing one of your magical zues boards)

2. You must prove actual malice (good luck with this one)

You've basically just admitted that there's no way for us to know whether our statements are false until you're already in court suing us.

And no, I won't be handing over any personal info to likely scammers.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10

Regards,
Sergei Potapenko.

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
WANTED: Active dev to fix & re-write p2pool in C
+1 to this.

Totally agree.
HashCoins has been 1.5 years on the market, and this thread has 17.5/18 pages of comments by strange people who still don't believe the mere existence of this company. However, this hasn't influenced the speed of the company's progress. Just like one year ago - we were, are and will be shipping mining hardware. Building rapport with every single member, be it a hero or a legendary - I don't see any reason for that.

1.5 years on the market yet only noobs with no history have purchased from you?

Have you considered trying to make your company NOT look like a scam? That might help sales.

We are sending the miners for dogie according to availability and order schedule. We deem orders as the most important in our business. However, dogie is indeed a famous and reputable member, that is performing an important task: puts together an objective point of view on the equipment on the market.

So you didn't think it might be "most important for business" to give dogie your super advanced/technologically superior hardware?

What makes you think giving him your unimpressive/rebranded hardware is good for business?

Regarding the posted screenshot, I will not be able to explain at this time why the values do not coincide, it may be the drivers, the board, cgminer... I will be asking our programmers. However, may I point out that no customers had any complaints to this day. Noone is planning to delete the screenshot, it shows what we have achieved.

Strange that you wont take Mr. Teals 100 btc bet. That's 100 btc for free and all you have to do is ship a single zues board.

I've given you a negative trust rating until you can prove this isn't an elaborate scam.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Thanks for the specs, Umberg. I guess I'll take that as a recommendation, but also check newegg for my options.

np. btw are you planning to mine scrypts or go clevermining like I mentioned? (you can get btc out of it)
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Thanks for the specs, Umberg. I guess I'll take that as a recommendation, but also check newegg for my options.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
what's the recommended PSU setup for it and what company you use? My miner gets shipped next week

I use 5 together - 2 main power supplys for each Ares, they are Chieftec GPM1250C, like was recommended. but since I have two miners, I use one Corsair RM450 for both control boards. if you have 1 miner youll still need 3
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I just can't comprehend how many "superheroes" are in this topic, trying to restore justice. My advice: find another place for phallometry!
Now that I vented, my question is to Ares owners - what's the recommended PSU setup for it and what company you use? My miner gets shipped next week
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
HashCoins has been 1.5 years on the market, and this thread has 17.5/18 pages of comments by strange people who still don't believe the mere existence of this company. However, this hasn't influenced the speed of the company's progress. Just like one year ago - we were, are and will be shipping mining hardware. Building rapport with every single member, be it a hero or a legendary - I don't see any reason for that.

We are sending the miners for dogie according to availability and order schedule. We deem orders as the most important in our business. However, dogie is indeed a famous and reputable member, that is performing an important task: puts together an objective point of view on the equipment on the market.

Regarding the posted screenshot, I will not be able to explain at this time why the values do not coincide, it may be the drivers, the board, cgminer... I will be asking our programmers. However, may I point out that no customers had any complaints to this day. Noone is planning to delete the screenshot, it shows what we have achieved.

Sergei
**hashcoins log on - read thread**

**hashcoins log off**

Well, that's settled then - it's bullshit as con & MrTeal have suggested.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183
dogiecoin.com
Well spotted guys, can't wait to hear their explanation for this!

LULZ @ dogie, sniffing around for some free hardware & a quick payday from a company that bullshits like this.

Anyway, I'm the one doing the primary verification so....

Primary verification my arse. Looks like it's already been done. For free.

And another one of the troll account's first appearance is within a few hours of the previous troll's first appearance. And they're both posting only so they can flame me, without reading more than a page back [which if they'd bothered to they'd had read that it was Mr Teal that suggested I test the equipment, not me]. Clearly not a coincidence at all seeing as they had both ignored this thread for the last 11 months.

Which other account will 'randomly' stroll on by next, eh?
Well spotted guys, can't wait to hear their explanation for this!

LULZ @ dogie, sniffing around for some free hardware & a quick payday from a company that bullshits like this.

Anyway, I'm the one doing the primary verification so....

Primary verification my arse. Looks like it's already been done. For free.
-ck
legendary
Ruu \o/
Thanks Con. I realized on the road and you answered before I could edit, but they claimed it was the stock hashfast driver, not cgminer. Since hashrate is calculated in cgminer.c and not driver-hashfast.c, I suppose they could have been using a stock hf driver but modded cgminer and not technically been lying.
The stock hashfast driver was the same driver as mine. They only changed the display output and I can tell from the screenshot that that is not hashfast's build anyway.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
-image-
This screenshot is meant to be from an unmodified official cgminer isn't it?
That is the claim.
I went back and checked out version 4.6.0 which is in the screenshot there to make sure.

It appears whoever modified the display to show a fake hashrate was not aware of the intimate link between the hashrate and the work utility. There is no way the official cgminer 4.6.0 would show that hashrate and that WU at the same time. This is a doctored output and it is as MrTeal says. The devices are only doing 610GH max each.

Hashcoins you have some answering to do.
Thanks Con. I realized on the road and you answered before I could edit, but they claimed it was the stock hashfast driver, not cgminer. Since hashrate is calculated in cgminer.c and not driver-hashfast.c, I suppose they could have been using a stock hf driver but modded cgminer and not technically been lying.

Except on their product specs, of course.
-ck
legendary
Ruu \o/
-image-
This screenshot is meant to be from an unmodified official cgminer isn't it?
That is the claim.
I went back and checked out version 4.6.0 which is in the screenshot there to make sure.

It appears whoever modified the display to show a fake hashrate was not aware of the intimate link between the hashrate and the work utility. There is no way the official cgminer 4.6.0 would show that hashrate and that WU at the same time. This is a doctored output and it is as MrTeal says. The devices are only doing 610GH max each.

Hashcoins you have some answering to do.
Pages:
Jump to: