Pages:
Author

Topic: HashCоins - Blockchain technologies that work - page 26. (Read 331172 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 507
CryptoRoundTable.com
It was shipped to my business. It came overnight ups. I'm assuming im going to get taxed. My business imports from china constantly.
Activity: 241
Merit: 100
To Hash or not to Hash, that's what the question
I ordered 2 Ares and I just received the first one today.
- any customs/duties ? how easy was receiving process?
Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
Well, my Apollo v2.4 did 620G/H. Thats one chip with watercooling. its pretty impressiv. However i dont know the stats for the new board.

Cloud Mining is starting on the 20th. and it shows already for me just stable results and payouts. #

Edit:

Anyone is having a proof that the new version of the Yoli board is not achieving the promised values?
No one's seen the new version of the Yoli board.
Activity: 630
Merit: 507
CryptoRoundTable.com
I ordered 2 Ares and I just received the first one today. I'm going to fire up the unit and will let you guys know how it performs. Thank you Hashcoins for shipping this unit and getting it to me before the holiday.
legendary
Activity: 1045
Merit: 1000
Well, my Apollo v2.4 did 620G/H. Thats one chip with watercooling. its pretty impressiv. However i dont know the stats for the new board.

Cloud Mining is starting on the 20th. and it shows already for me just stable results and payouts. #

Edit:

Anyone is having a proof that the new version of the Yoli board is not achieving the promised values?
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183
dogiecoin.com
Second, you devalued your own name when you went from being a seemingly legit manufacturer of hardware based on other people's boards, to just making up impossible specs and faking "proof" of them.
Third, I did get an official response from your company before I posted negative feedback. That official response was handwaving about a magic board and a faked cgminer screenshot.

Allegedly falsified. What would you do to make it right if its not faked?
There's two things there. Not only do the WU values not match the hash rate,  but the reported hash rate is literally a physical impossibility at the reported frequency. And yes, I am using literally correctly.
Honestly I tried to give them every chance to say that they just made a mistake, but they're just sticking with it. 860GH/s is a physical impossibility at 950MHz. Even outside of the extremely dubious claims on the power efficiency, there are several things wrong with what was posted. Is it possible that they ran that on an original pentium and the fdiv bug made the frequency and has hate much higher than they should be? Well, no. But even if it were, you rerun the tests and update with the real values.

Not that it matters, but if hit 900GH/s and 0.65J/GH at the wall, I would remove the negative trust, add positive, buy a Zeus, and hire them any time I need a board design done on top of a big public apology.

Sounds good, lets see how it goes.
legendary
Second, you devalued your own name when you went from being a seemingly legit manufacturer of hardware based on other people's boards, to just making up impossible specs and faking "proof" of them.
Third, I did get an official response from your company before I posted negative feedback. That official response was handwaving about a magic board and a faked cgminer screenshot.

There's two things there. Not only do the WU values not match the hash rate,  but the reported hash rate is literally a physical impossibility at the reported frequency. And yes, I am using literally correctly.
Honestly I tried to give them every chance to say that they just made a mistake, but they're just sticking with it. 860GH/s is a physical impossibility at 950MHz. Even outside of the extremely dubious claims on the power efficiency, there are several things wrong with what was posted. Is it possible that they ran that on an original pentium and the fdiv bug made the frequency and the hash much higher than they should be? Well, no. But even if it were, you rerun the tests and update with the real values.

Not that it matters, but if it hit 900GH/s and 0.65J/GH at the wall, I would remove the negative trust, add positive, buy a Zeus, and hire them any time I need a board design done on top of a big public apology.
Activity: 261
Merit: 257
Irrespective of the rest of the discussion, when the publicly known author of cgminer as the person who wrote the software and driver you're allegedly using says that your screenshot is impossible, the community is in their right to call your claims a scam and you should provide an explanation or provide a public apology and retract your claims.

We publicly apologize for the fact that we have an unresolved issue with WU values in combination of our board and the cgminer. Our developers are dealing with this issue. We changed components on the board leaving cgminer and the driver unchanged since it functions well at that. In fact, all equipment we have shipped came with cgminer based web interface.

I was a fan hoping the Zeus would be real and be decently priced.  I just like hardware.   Can you go into more detail on what the issue such as what infact caused the numbers to look better then it was?

If someone has a Zeus please PM me so that I can take a look at the system image, I suspect that will answer this question.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007
PS! I'm not going to send boards or prove something to any user at his/her request.

Stop with the scamming please!
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
Irrespective of the rest of the discussion, when the publicly known author of cgminer as the person who wrote the software and driver you're allegedly using says that your screenshot is impossible, the community is in their right to call your claims a scam and you should provide an explanation or provide a public apology and retract your claims.

We publicly apologize for the fact that we have an unresolved issue with WU values in combination of our board and the cgminer. Our developers are dealing with this issue. We changed components on the board leaving cgminer and the driver unchanged since it functions well at that. In fact, all equipment we have shipped came with cgminer based web interface.

I was a fan hoping the Zeus would be real and be decently priced.  I just like hardware.   Can you go into more detail on what the issue such as what infact caused the numbers to look better then it was?
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193
We publicly apologize for the fact that we have an unresolved issue with WU values in combination of our board and the cgminer were caught faking a screenshot. Our developers are dealing with this issue photoshopping a new screenshot.

FTFY.
legendary
dogiecoin.com

legendary
Firstly, we are not obliged to prove absolutely anything to you personally. Secondly, you devalue our name and image. And thirdly, if you deem you have superior privileges and rights to disgrase our company publicly, then you should firstly get an official response from us about your claims.

Our company does not involve itself in betting - it is immoral. Please, MrTeal, jimmothy and IYFTech, publish your real names (yes, the same ones that are written in your passports) in this thread and send a scan or photocopy of you ID to [email protected], and I am the one who is personally going to show you how our board works, in the court of law. And it may be too late to feel bitter whilst looking at the amount of the claim that you will be charged for defamation, false information and insinuation, which discredited the name of my company. If this request is not followed, then I will no longer respond to any of your claims.

Regards,
Sergei Potapenko.

PS! I'm not going to send boards or prove something to any user at his/her request. Especially when put in conditions including, but not limited to, blackmailing, frightening and putting negative trust in advance and just because. The fact that your status reads "hero" or "legendary" - to me just says that you have a lot of free time and you sit on the forum for a long time and write a lot. But in fact - I do not even know who each of you are! I understand... The Internet, anonymity, etc. But you defame the real name of a real company, and my name in particular. So I repeat: putting forward these claims, insulting, and already having discredited our name in advance, I did not think it necessary to prove you anything. We do not negotiate with blackmailing instigators.

Betting is probably a poor term for it, since there's no random chance. This isn't dice or a sports book, I am saying your claims are impossible and I'm willing to back my opinion with BTC100. Obviously you aren't willing to do the same.

First, I never said you were obligated to send anything to me personally. If you accepted my wager I said I would buy a board from you, for an extremely high price. If you believe your claims, it should be a no brainer.

Please explain how anyone is blackmailing you for anything. You sidestepping around the issue doesn't change the fact the only proof you can provide of your magic miner is a faked cgminer screenshot.
Activity: 261
Merit: 257

Where is the source code for the exact version of cgminer you used? If you or anyone else has a raspberry pi for one of these miners who can create a raw disk(dd style) image file I would like to take a look at it.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10

legendary
Send me 1 "Apollo v3 Miner", and if it meets specs, then I will pay you for it.

The apollo is actually their unimpressive miner (550 gh/s per chip at 0.9w/gh) so there's a good chance you would be paying for it.

The unbelievable miner is the zeus v3 which is 900 gh/s per chip at 0.65 w/gh.

Yes, you are correct, that was the one I meant. I will edit my earlier post.
Activity: 770
Merit: 509
Send me 1 "Apollo v3 Miner", and if it meets specs, then I will pay you for it.

The apollo is actually their unimpressive miner (550 gh/s per chip at 0.9w/gh) so there's a good chance you would be paying for it.

The unbelievable miner is the zeus v3 which is 900 gh/s per chip at 0.65 w/gh.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
WANTED: Active dev to fix & re-write p2pool in C
No dogie  Roll Eyes

Absolutely this.

I held off giving Hashcoins a neg-rep in the hope that they would provide proof of their claims, but instead I get a lame legal threat..... Roll Eyes

Neg-Rep'd for full frontal bullshitting as well as doctored pictures & fake claims.

Good luck with your legal bluff..... Cheesy
legendary
dogiecoin.com

Is it not possible there is a third scenario, that the software is undoctered, but still behaving in a fashion that you didn't expect it to?
legendary
Firstly, we are not obliged to prove absolutely anything to you personally.

Acutally, you should. You are asking people to send money to you first, and to trust you that you will deliver later. You are the one asking for trust, yet unwilling to provide it. You are in the wrong.

Send me 1 "Zeus v3 Miner", and if it meets specs, then I will pay you for it.
Pages:
Jump to: