Pages:
Author

Topic: HashCоins - Blockchain technologies that work - page 33. (Read 331172 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
Has anyone not low activity received miner here?  Interesting miners, I like some of them.  But scared off by low activity on all that have said they received it.

*just saw why i liked some specs so well they say pre-order. 

iv been here since 2012...

I have nothing aginst you its just when I see a jump from on: April 23, 2013 to on: October 28, 2014 it is a red flag with that being over a year.  You could be great, I was just wondering if anyone above high 20's has this in hand.  As it is unusual to see multiple people with it all with very low activity.

And again you could be perfect, I'm just paranoid when it comes to spending my coins.  I will admit I am overprotective of them.
legendary
Has anyone not low activity received miner here?  Interesting miners, I like some of them.  But scared off by low activity on all that have said they received it.

Aren't they too expensive?..

Depends on miner.  Thee ones that are pre-order like Uranus v1 is a little over 50 cents per GH with 0.26 watt per gigahash.   So if we truly could get that today it would be a amazing deal.  But ... again pre-order and just rendering.

Scrypt considering Bitmain in a month.... yes very high for the one it appears might be shipping.   
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076
BTCLife.global participant

Aren't they too expensive?..
Activity: 77
Merit: 10

iv been here since 2012...
legendary

Very good support, the guy is always on the phone during the day
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183
dogiecoin.com
Can someone tell me why this in the BTC section of the forum? These are Scrypt miners.

They also sell BTC miners
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I would say I'm happy with HashCoins - deliveries, support and the miners are awesome. My previous order arrived and I bought an Ares256 as soon as it was released, already here!  Smiley BTCBTCBTC
-ck
legendary
Activity: 4088
Merit: 1631
Ruu \o/
Can someone tell me why this in the BTC section of the forum? These are Scrypt miners.
I see 3 BTC miners in the opening post.
Activity: 27

HC produces not only scrypt miners, but sha-256 aswell. Read the first post, before posting  Huh Im getting BTC by using their scrypt miner, for example Roll Eyes
Activity: 784
Merit: 1004
Glow Stick Dance!
Activity: 67
We have updated our first message, please refer to it to find out more about our current products, as well as news and general information.

If you have any questions, please email us at [email protected]
I wonder if anyone thought about this: I have 2 Ares working together at 510-520MHs. ghash.io mining gives about 14-15 LTC /day and mining at clevermining.com equals 0.13-0.17 BTC /day! Thats like, equal to having 6-7THs of bitcoin rigs with 4.4kW consumption. Just an interesting fact  Roll Eyes
Activity: 69
I work for a bitcoin website from across the road from them, went to their offices to discuss partenrship opportunities and I can assure you it is a legitimate, operating business (if anything the office was a bit messy with hardware and boxes all over the place)
got my ares miner today !!!  Grin

BTCBTCBTCBTC

these people are professional, i phoned them so many times and the guy always pick up or phones you back

waiting on another x2 ares should be next week fingers crossed

I'll just leave this here and let it speak for itself http://i60.tinypic.com/2rwm9u0.jpg
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Hey, Umberg, how is the mining process? Are u satisfied??
im getting mine tomorrow  Grin - if UPS decides to delivery

Activity: 75
Well well, I can see the stuff is moving! I had given HC a great deal of patience and received my great deal of compensation back, so its worth it.

Activity: 8
   I'm still waiting (seven months)
Pages:
Jump to: