Pages:
Author

Topic: HashCоins - Blockchain technologies that work - page 25. (Read 331281 times)

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
I would also like to see an update on Hashcoins. I see some people claim to have gotten a product while others are saying their support emails are going unanswered. Can anyone here clarify for me whether Hashcoins is still a reputable company?
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Hashcoins Cloud please use Bitcoin Mining Calculator https://alloscomp.com/bitcoin/calculator
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist
Any update on the Triton miner? ordered  way back in May. Not sure what my miner compensation will be as I ordered the original Triton which is no longer listed. My emails have gone unanswered.
Activity: 476
Merit: 262
EOSABC
Anyone know what 400GH/s 20nm chip Hashcoins is planning on using in their 0.26J/GH at the wall Uranus miner?

One made from unicorn tears?

Grin
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
Last update news on homepage: Nov 27 Black Friday Sale 2014 !?
I would like to know the development status of the "Uranus Miner 6.0 TH/s"
Activity: 154
My ordered miner has arrived along with the PSUs. Got it hooked up to a pair of CM M2 1.5kW each.  Cool
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220
Anyone know what 400GH/s 20nm chip Hashcoins is planning on using in their 0.26J/GH at the wall Uranus miner?

One made from unicorn tears?
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
Activity: 658
Merit: 507
Passive Income Bot Trading
I ordered 2 Ares and I just received the first one today. I'm going to fire up the unit and will let you guys know how it performs. Thank you Hashcoins for shipping this unit and getting it to me before the holiday.

Well, how it's doing?

I ordered a thermaltake 1200 watt powersupply from newegg and learned that it wasnt enough juice. I contacted support and they gave me options on power supplies to buy. I'm just waiting for the new ones to arrive.
Activity: 263
Merit: 250
I ordered 2 Ares and I just received the first one today. I'm going to fire up the unit and will let you guys know how it performs. Thank you Hashcoins for shipping this unit and getting it to me before the holiday.

Well, how it's doing?
Activity: 241
To Hash or not to Hash, that's what the question
The reason i have asked about duties, is because i have ordered some merchandise from Estonia previously (business) and value was claimed about 2500-3000$ i had to pay like 400$ duty to even get to the box...
It was about 8 years back. Shipped from Estonia to USA. But it was not UPS or USPS, it was 3rd party carrier. Box was about size of a 30" CRT TV.

Added: I know that there are no duties between Israel and USA if something shipped to US from Israel. So spondoolies have a good luck on this one, comparing to others. If shipped from China, there is duty, but non taxable limit is pretty reasonable im not sure but i have heard its about 500$ or so. Estonia does not seem to have any agreements in regards duty on merchandise. If you ship something to Estonia from USA the non taxable value of merchandise is 40EU... which is a total BS BIG TIME. Cant send anything there... Usually have to do it via Finland or Russia and them transport it via courier to EE
legendary
Do you know amount that is non taxed if importing goods in to USA? (400$ ?)
added: as far as i know you cant get goods until they are cleared from customs... unless im missing something

If its coming from China to US or from Europe to US there won't be any customs, duty or tax charges AFAIK, there isn't usually.

My units have been shipping via EU so far. Its really weird when the UPS guy comes and doesn't demand payment :s

Somehow I got away with it for my SP20 as well
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1185
dogiecoin.com
added: as far as i know you cant get goods until they are cleared from customs... unless im missing something

If its coming from China to US or from Europe to US there won't be any customs, duty or tax charges AFAIK, there isn't usually.

My units have been shipping via EU so far. Its really weird when the UPS guy comes and doesn't demand payment :s
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1185
dogiecoin.com
This company's rating has been updated in the Manufacturer Trustworthiness thread.

[This message won't be monitored, discuss any concerns in the thread.]
Aside from the Invoice, there isnt a copy of the customs form. The description on the waybill is Comp.Parts. Billing: P/P (not sure, but i think it means Pre-Paid)
Do you know what they mention in customs form - what kind of merchandise is being shipped and what was the claimed value? Do you anticipate your business being invoiced later for this package? Trying to see what are additional expenses are...besides hardware price itself.
Thank you very much for the info!
They probably paid the taxes, unless ups picked up our business name and address and charged us.
I ordered 2 Ares and I just received the first one today.
- any customs/duties ? how easy was receiving process?
Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: