Pages:
Author

Topic: HashCоins - Blockchain technologies that work - page 36. (Read 331172 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Has anyone had a delivery lately or heard from hashcoins?
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
darek0071, yes I've waited longer than expected, but the result is that I've got my miners! from other companies (don't wanna name them in this topic) I'm still receiving promises or silence... When you say "better offers" - what do you mean?

hdbuck, all your posts in this topic are saying that everyone is "paid", but it seems to me that you've been paid to make shit here.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002
CADCOIN did you wait for your miner four months than me ?  If yes why do you order again is lots of better offers .

cadcoin = paid troll
Activity: 4
CADCOIN did you wait for your miner four months than me ?  If yes why do you order again is lots of better offers .
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
Is on this forum some lawyer?  Or maybe someone have contacted with a lawyer about the situation . At  this forum is a hundred dissatisfied customers and only one person happy  '' n00ber '' how you do that?  On ''ebay is many offers cheaper  and not pre-order . I want my money back

Noober is not the only one. At this forum there are a lot of users who got hashcoins miners, including me.
Any lawyer will tell you, that Hashcoins have contracts with suppliers, they invested funds into production and if this situation with delays not theirs fault, but their contractors and suppliers  - it won't be possible to get money from them right away... if you go to court - it WILL take years.
I waited and received my hardware with compensation and I have ordered SCRYPT miners from them again.

They are the only company who has support and still sending quality made miners. In comparing to other ASIC suppliers they do really care about their clients: when I've got serious problem it was pleasant for me to talk to CEO personally who solved my problem.

The same story with my issues.
Activity: 4
 Is on this forum some lawyer?  Or maybe someone have contacted with a lawyer about the situation . At  this forum is a hundred dissatisfied customers and only one person happy  '' n00ber '' how you do that?  On ''ebay is many offers cheaper  and not pre-order . I want my money back
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002
I ordered from Bitmine - received nothing, ordered from KNC - nothing. Ordered from HashCoins - waited for a long period, but finally received my order in full. And ordered again and more!
From my point of view - they had delays because of their ASIC supplier (all we know who it is), but they are shipping and people are receiving their orders. I've talked at least to 10 people who ordered from HashCoins and who has really received their equipment, so wtf you are talking about??!  Undecided

Guys, I think that every your negative post here makes me and others very risky to get anything more! As you all know the situation with 28-nm chips on the market (Bankruptcy, delays etc. even BatteryflyLabs and KNC, who not answering my emails)....Be polite and gentle and you'll get yours instead of nothing!

They are the only company who has support and still sending quality made miners. In comparing to other ASIC suppliers they do really care about their clients: when I've got serious problem it was pleasant for me to talk to CEO personally who solved my problem.
My opinion - you can trust them!

how much did you get paid to post such blatant lies?
Activity: 1
How can I trust them if they guaranteeing me a Machine for May and I still do not have it . They have delays because ASIC ? More than two months ?
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
I ordered from Bitmine - received nothing, ordered from KNC - nothing. Ordered from HashCoins - waited for a long period, but finally received my order in full. And ordered again and more!
From my point of view - they had delays because of their ASIC supplier (all we know who it is), but they are shipping and people are receiving their orders. I've talked at least to 10 people who ordered from HashCoins and who has really received their equipment, so wtf you are talking about??!  Undecided

Guys, I think that every your negative post here makes me and others very risky to get anything more! As you all know the situation with 28-nm chips on the market (Bankruptcy, delays etc. even BatteryflyLabs and KNC, who not answering my emails)....Be polite and gentle and you'll get yours instead of nothing!

My opinion - you can trust them!
vip
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
I am sorry to hear they are refusing to refund customers.

This are the company details you will need to look for legal aid:

Dear customers,
Here are our company details:
HashCoins LLC
Reg.number 12490015
Teaduspargi 8, Tallinn, 12618 Estonia

Please visit our website for updates or follow us on Facebook.

OK, it matches the information from the Estonian company registry:

https://ariregister.rik.ee/

Has anyone recieved theire order on time?
I'm English but I live in spain. So it gets hot here. I use a portable air conditioning unit to get it higher. However  go over 837mhz and the speed starts dropping. 630 is the max I can get it. However the air conditioning unit  goes on the poseiden when it gets here.
Activity: 19
I have an air conditioning unit on the radiator at the top!

i needs to get me some of that  Tongue
I have an air conditioning unit on the radiator at the top!
I'm in the same situation as you guys. I also ordered in Feb for March delivery date I've been told now before the end of August. Recieved a compensation miner which at 837 mhz keeps an average of 630ghs.it will do 800 plus but AVERAGE which is the most important over time is as stated earlier. Anything over 837mhz and the hash rate drops. I'm hoping the other miners when they come through perform better.

i cant get mine that high, too hot here haha
gotta keep it around 750mhz or it hits 105c and trips out, Performs pretty well at 90-104c tho

I'm in the same situation as you guys. I also ordered in Feb for March delivery date I've been told now before the end of August. Recieved a compensation miner which at 837 mhz keeps an average of 630ghs.it will do 800 plus but AVERAGE which is the most important over time is as stated earlier. Anything over 837mhz and the hash rate drops. I'm hoping the other miners when they come through perform better.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Ordered and payed in February, 33XX. I was told to receive my miner at the end of July. Compensation miner arrived in working condition. I do hope there will be more compensation after my order arrived.

The boards they used are not from hashfast also not from blackminer (different) so it must be as stated an own development. Its a 12 layer (!) pcb, so it cant be cheap with a development time of two months.

From my point of view guys from HashCoins have their own developed PCB, but using HashFast chips. I think the delay occurred because of HF. I tried to order from HF in spring, but received nothing yet... and don't believe I'll get anything... If they are partners, then HashCoins is probably still receiving their chips from HF and still producing. 
Fortunately my order reached me in full last week, so they are shipping. It took 2,5 months, but it is better to get something instead of sad news (like with HF). Hope all of you will get yours soon.
The actual miners themselves are of high quality

its just the half a year it has taken to see one.....
Activity: 12
I've made a few posts here. I have never suggested they were a scam. I don't believe that. My issue is that they are not fulfilling preorders fast enough. Not anywhere near fast enough. They have had enough time to get things rolling at a healthy pace and catch up. I am trying to find out the issues that are holding them up. They don't seem to be forthcoming on why they are filling so few orders per week. It is approaching 4 months since they began to ship. If there are outstanding orders older than the month of May their production level is insufficient for the orders they have accepted. Mining is a time sensitive business.
Pages:
Jump to: