Pages:
Author

Topic: HashCоins - Blockchain technologies that work - page 35. (Read 331172 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Well that really depends on what kinda room you plan to heat and in what country Smiley If you plan to grow tulips through the winter then you might as well get a few of these Cheesy Jokes aside: heats up the room quite fast. Regarding quality - no concerns from my side - European assembly and quality components are noticeable.

Puting it in a spare room is perfect for Winter. I guess i will grab some they have new prices : https://www.hashcoins.com/product/hashcoins-zeus/

I am not sure about the Pre-Order now for the 6 TH 2U Miner https://www.hashcoins.com/product/hashcoins-uranus/

I don't have a spare room, but the idea is great. Haven't noticed the new prices, but now that I did I feel the need for more hashrate! And the Uranus looks sweet!
legendary
Activity: 1045
Merit: 1000
Well that really depends on what kinda room you plan to heat and in what country Smiley If you plan to grow tulips through the winter then you might as well get a few of these Cheesy Jokes aside: heats up the room quite fast. Regarding quality - no concerns from my side - European assembly and quality components are noticeable.

Puting it in a spare room is perfect for Winter. I guess i will grab some they have new prices : https://www.hashcoins.com/product/hashcoins-zeus/

I am not sure about the Pre-Order now for the 6 TH 2U Miner https://www.hashcoins.com/product/hashcoins-uranus/

legendary
Hey, harlemx

gratz on the machine! how does this beast of a miner perform? I always wondered if it over heats with that many boards inside...

Hi, thanks. You can see everything on the screenshots - 90 celcius max and 3.5TH/s.  Wink

how fast is the room getting warm? Its a good heating machine or?

I will prefer the new online hashfarm from hashcoins. I guess its reliable and profitable. No overheadcosts and you can deside for your own the pool you want to mine in. sounds great for me, so i will grab some TH when its available.

Hey, harlemx

gratz on the machine! how does this beast of a miner perform? I always wondered if it over heats with that many boards inside...

Hi, thanks. You can see everything on the screenshots - 90 celcius max and 3.5TH/s.  Wink
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Hey, harlemx

Last week I received a shipment from HashCoins, a pretty heavy box. So I decided to make a brief photoreview. It's the ZEUS!
According to the DHL data it weighs 22kg. The box also contained a Raspberry Pi, a USB cable and the PSU cord.
Took little time to connect it all and off to mining. Inside, there is a single Power Supply Unit, probably it's the main part of Zeus' weight. If I checked everything correctly, then the machine consumes 2.6-2.8 kWh.

Activity: 75
Yes with the promised compensation.I ordered 2Th originally and got in total 5THS.Its now mining away happily ! Smiley
Thats some great news there giddy! I also got triple hashrates!
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Yes with the promised compensation.I ordered 2Th originally and got in total 5THS.Its now mining away happily ! Smiley
WOW ALL I'M GONNA SAY IS HASHCOINS HAVE DELIVERED!!!!!!ITS LIKE WINNING THE WORLD CUP!!!!

did you get it with your promisedcompensation or?
Activity: 32
WOW ALL I'M GONNA SAY IS HASHCOINS HAVE DELIVERED!!!!!!ITS LIKE WINNING THE WORLD CUP!!!!
I just got an email from HC. I got some relatively good news from them, looks like those guys are finally getting their sh*t together.  Grin
I can't publish what's in the mail cuz they say its confidential, but I can say that one miner Im still waiting on will be substituted with a good deal of compensation. If anyone wants to know more, shoot me a pm.
Activity: 3
Hello,

just registered to say I got my Poseidon after a semi-long wait. I am happy with this fact as well as with the miner itself, although it overheated a bit at first and I had to reposition it to resolve the issue.

Cheers,
Stephen
could you tell me when you ordered and what order no. please?

Hi there,

I ordered miners from them twice: first time back in February and another one in April. I would choose not to disclose my order numbers, if I may, it seems like confidential information.

Cheers,
S.

EDIT:
Yeah, there is hope. Will they ship something soon?

I wish Id knew that and also why did it take long. I can sit here and b***h all day about it but whats teh point? Im confident everyone will get their orders fulfiled. Keeping calm what helped me, i like the miners, wish I could order more
I had no idea on neither when it is going to be shipped, nor delivered, but, eventually, I got it. So I agree with Killa on this.
Activity: 2
Have a Miner ordered, I checked the postage tracking number, it seems, is nearby. Maybe a few days left only. Can not wait for that.  Shocked
Activity: 3
Hello,

just registered to say I got my Poseidon after a semi-long wait. I am happy with this fact as well as with the miner itself, although it overheated a bit at first and I had to reposition it to resolve the issue.

Cheers,
Stephen

I wish Id knew that and also why did it take long. I can sit here and b***h all day about it but whats teh point? Im confident everyone will get their orders fulfiled. Keeping calm what helped me, i like the miners, wish I could order more
legendary
Haven't visited the site for quite a few months and I can still see that there are people who haven't received their orders. The deliveries do happen, sometimes at really surprising times. I got my order for 2 Poseidons back in July out of the blue, simply I wasn't around to share that occasion. What I can say is: the machines work and the company delivers. I wasn't very happy with it taking that long, but heck, I now have my 4 machines. Not sure if I want to order anymore at this point, however, I am happy with the miners themselves.

Haven't visited the site for quite a few months and I can still see that there are people who haven't received their orders. The deliveries do happen, sometimes at really surprising times. I got my order for 2 Poseidons back in July out of the blue, simply I wasn't around to share that occasion. What I can say is: the machines work and the company delivers. I wasn't very happy with it taking that long, but heck, I now have my 4 machines. Not sure if I want to order anymore at this point, however, I am happy with the miners themselves.
Activity: 4
Giddy it's true you lost fortune. You waiting since February I waiting since April but already on money and looking for a lawyer
legendary
Has anyone had a delivery lately or heard from hashcoins?

just that they are going to ship from september their scrypt miners. lets hope
Pages:
Jump to: