Pages:
Author

Topic: HashCоins - Blockchain technologies that work - page 37. (Read 331172 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 253
bcmine,

I ordered from Hashcoins and got my hardware. As i read here your miner was delivered, if it's broken you can ask for warranty repair/replacement or insurance from a courier. It's difficult to believe, that hashcoins is not doing what they are promising. I think you are doing something wrong, because support and communication always at high level.

Hashcoins is definitly not a Scamm.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
I recieved info from Hashcoins around the 8th that they had filled the 32XX invoice series. (I have an earlier post about this with more detail.)

I have one order in the low 33XX series and one in the 35XX series. I should expect to hear soon, like this coming week, that my first order has shipped, but I have not recieved any notice at this point in time. They suggested that I should expect both orders filled by the end of this month. That would be between 200 and 300 orders, and I'm not optimistic they will complete that many. I hope I'm wrong.

This should give everyone a good idea of where they are at. I will post when I receive notice that my first order has shipped. That will confirm that they are under way filling the 33XX series orders.

I have asked for my money back some time ago now. I have not received any equipment... or money.

What follows here is my own second guesses, but I feel I am most likely pretty close to the mark.

Before I ordered from them I got the impression that they were going to use third party (hashfast) asic's but their controller board was their own internal design. So they were putting the hashfast chip on thieir board and completing the units with case, power supply, and cooling.

That doesn't seem to be the case, though I don't have one to verify. Can anyone who has a unit verify that the board is NOT hashcoins? Here is where I was led astray before ordering. If I had known they were counting entirely on third parties for ALL components and just assembling them for shipment, I would not have ordered from them.

My guess at this point is they are using hashfast board and asic's. There in lies the problem. The hashfast board was developed by a third party and has issues. Let's just call it junk... unavailable junk. It has led to the near demise of hashfast and is likely to swallow hashcoins too if they don't remedy the situation. Hashfast asic's are good, and available, as far as I know. But without a good board, in plentiful supply, they are useless. That is why they can't fill their orders.

So much for guesses. If anyone has any factual information that can verify or refute my guesses, please share.
Activity: 32
There seems to light at the end of the tunnel then.Recieved nothing as yet but I'm a little more hopeful having heard some of this thanks.
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
I got my second apollo 2 days ago. New miner case, noise from cooling fans is lower (thank you lord) different packaging, better hashrate. This time with UPS,  first was with DHL.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
I received upgraded Apollo two weeks ago. Started mining at 550-600 GH/s (at 550 MHz), but support said that need time to "burn the chip" at least for a week. Now it makes stable 650-700 MH/s (at 750 MHz). Will see.
Thanks Bcmine . Anyone else?
Any updates by anyone for bitcoin mining machines from Hashcoins that hav'nt arrived yet.I was just wondering if there had been any news?
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Would it be possible to buy these miners straight from you in Estonia or are there supply problems?
Hashfast have entered chapter 11 bankruptsy which means they can still operate while paying their debts as opposed to a chapter 7 which is totall liquidation.Hashcoins should still be able to get their ASICs.
legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
Is'nt Hashcoins ordering their chips from Hashfast  ?
And hashfast declaring bankruptcy ?
Activity: 4
Any one ordered Triton?

What happened to those 8MH/s cards?

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002
from my experience with them, i would say buy elsewhere.

the shipping queue is at least 3 months behind, all their estimated delivery times are completely bogus, it doesn't "SEEM" like a scam because people appear to be receiving but still... Sad

i find its difficult to get a reply from them more then not.

Not true. They are shipping. Some orders with delays, but mostly they are carrying out their obligations. By now I received my order in full.

Roll Eyes how much are you getting paid man to post such BS?
Activity: 2
Yesterday I have message about my Appolon is ready to sent. I'm going to visit Tallinn at 06.06.14. and take it away. However I ask him to switch it whith my worker on btcguild. They do it and i have mining speed 830 GH/s now.

Nice suprise. They are good boys. I apologize for my violent language.

Order you made in January 27, and the machine you have receive 06/06/2014. Almost a half year ... What's with the orders, the delivery was promised in May? I wrote to Hashcoin few emails and got no response from them. Has anyone received information on delivery promised in May? Do Hashcoin after reading my post can concretely respond on this?
Activity: 15
Yesterday I have message about my Appolon is ready to sent. I'm going to visit Tallinn at 06.06.14. and take it away. However I ask him to switch it whith my worker on btcguild. They do it and i have mining speed 830 GH/s now.

Nice suprise. They are good boys. I apologize for my violent language.
HashFast Staves Off Involuntary Bankruptcy In San Francisco Court
May 30, 2014 at 22:10 | Stan Higgins
A federal bankruptcy judge gave HashFast permission to sell some of its stock and hire a chief restructuring officer.  The good news as well as the bad,for some people!
Activity: 19

the shipping queue is at least 3 months behind, all their estimated delivery times are completely bogus, it doesn't "SEEM" like a scam because people appear to be receiving but still... Sad

Not true. They are shipping. Some orders with delays, but mostly they are carrying out their obligations. By now I received my order in full.

what not true??! i ordered 3 and a half  months ago..

i didn't say they weren't shipping, don't quote me if your not going to read it properly.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 531
The estimated date of shipping are not the same that we can see on terms.

For exemple for scrypt miner on product page : Orders placed today are guaranteed to ship by August 30, 2014.

And in terms :

Guaranteed HashCoins Triton, Aris and Notus Scrypt Asic Miners Delivery Dates – Batch 1. All of the 250 units from HashCoins first production batch are guaranteed for delivery by November 30, 2014.

That"s 3 month more, not really the same time.... Roll Eyes

its a scam?

are you out of your mind? the existng company which produces and supplies you name a scam?
Activity: 30
its a scam?
Pages:
Jump to: