Pages:
Author

Topic: HashFast announces specs for new ASIC: up to 800GH/s - page 15. (Read 29849 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 509
Repost:

My new favorite bullshit quote from hashfast:

Quote from: hashfast
It’s both the most powerful and the most efficient Bitcoin Mining chip in the world

Lets all take a moment to pretend bitfury, bitmain, knc, cointerra, bitmine, and dragon miners don't exist.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
HashFast Community Liaison
So True now it should be consider golds fool chip.  FYI this Thread should not be called 800 gh/s but the real Hashrate 735 , lets stop with False Advertisements

Did you read the OP?  It has pictures of both Eligius and cgminer reporting 750GH/s.  Yes, that's 750GH/s from ONE CHIP!!!
Activity: 761
Merit: 500
Mine Silent, Mine Deep
HashFast won the race to be the first ASIC company to get 2TH out of a single 4U box! 
Another company promised "500GH/s" chips and "2TH/s" machines, but they were delivered 2 months late and 20% (400GH) under spec.  Of course it would be inaccurate and churlish to call them a scam for simply being late, but delivering under spec another matter.

*Ignores customers, continues pissing match with competitors*

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
So True now it should be consider golds fool chip.  FYI this Thread should not be called 800 gh/s but the real Hashrate 735 , lets stop with False Advertisements
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Remember the good old days when the golden nonce was purported to be the most power efficient asic? Good times.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
Updated stats are 108/176 = 61% of non-moderated messages.
Posted from asd, ref#MUziM44e9CXBDovw
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1077
^ Will code for Bitcoins
Good new everyone!

HashFast won the race to be the first ASIC company to get 2TH out of a single 4U box!  And we only needed three chips to do it.

How is this important to anyone when you are not issuing refunds? Who would want to risk BTC at HashFast, even it is 20TH from a single 4U box, when you are scammers? When will you issue refunds?
Good new everyone!

HashFast won the race to be the first ASIC company to get 2TH out of a single 4U box!  And we only needed three chips to do it.

See it in action at http://eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/userstats.php/156inKCVf2oEJgTsgQbHpdEGoLpzAupWdn

Another company promised "500GH/s" chips and "2TH/s" machines, but they were delivered 2 months late and 20% (400GH) under spec.  Of course it would be inaccurate and churlish to call them a scam for simply being late, but delivering under spec another matter.

PS  Reposting moderated posts is frowned on by the Mods; gmaxwell explicitly said:

In all cases, do no harass or stalk people.

If you are in doubt about a behavior it is probably harassment. Don't do it.  If you feel you need to investigate a party that has scammed you, take it to the scam accusation sub-forum.  Be the better man: Just because someone is a jerk that doesn't justify you becoming one.

Feel free to provide criticism but don't belabor it. Making the same point over and over again is spam.

If you are unhappy about these conditions I invite you to not post in custom hardware. If you are unable to control your behavior your ability to post in custom hardware will be removed in one way or another.
Activity: 761
Mine Silent, Mine Deep
What matters is shipping time, $ per GH/s and W per GH/w. In that order!

^ This. If you don't get this right, you don't have a business.

We are not here to talk. We are here to mine. The fact that I'm posting here means we have unfinished business.
Activity: 155
He is having a laugh at our expense: he gets paid with OUR preorder money. He is probably very aware of the disgruntled customer base but he prefers to laugh in our face by just taunting us just like BFL Josh shows up at conferences and keeps recruiting new punters.

I agree that she is taunting us. It is extremely unprofessional, but what else do you really expect from this horrible company?

HashFast_CL, where can I get detailed information about the specs for your new product? Thanks.

Activity: 518
Hodl!
Now we've got...

Good Guy BFL, didn't promise MPP, upgrades early Monarch orders to ~250% of ordered hash.

Scumbag Hashfast, promised MPP.... *crickets*
donator
Activity: 1731
Merit: 1008
HF chips are actually four dies.  I don't know about CoinTerra but the comparison is unfair and irrelevant given the context.

HashFast's chip consists of multiple dies on a singe substrate and performs at 750GH/s.

Cointerra's chip consists of multiple dies on a singe substrate and perform at much less than 750GH/s.

KnC's chip consists of multiple dies on a singe substrate and performs at much, much less than 750GH/s.

The comparison of hardware is trivial, however the contrast in performance is striking!   Shocked

I'll just leave this here: https://www.kncminer.com/news/news-78 Cheesy

No idea of the speed, but i have a feeling that it will crush your chip HashFast. What will you say then?

Congratulations to KnC for their successful tape-out! 

Let's not compare a non-existent 20nm chip to HashFast's current 28nm chip, which is by far the fastest Bitcoin mining ASIC ever created.
GHS per $ delivered at X date is all what mattered.
Activity: 392
Holy shit... Texas Bitcoin Conference.  Austin. March 5th and 6th.  Hashfast is there?

Edit: Scratch that... they may not physically be there.  Lucky for them!
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
HF chips are actually four dies.  I don't know about CoinTerra but the comparison is unfair and irrelevant given the context.

HashFast's chip consists of multiple dies on a singe substrate and performs at 750GH/s.

Cointerra's chip consists of multiple dies on a singe substrate and perform at much less than 750GH/s.

KnC's chip consists of multiple dies on a singe substrate and performs at much, much less than 750GH/s.

The comparison of hardware is trivial, however the contrast in performance is striking!   Shocked

No idea of the speed, but i have a feeling that it will crush your chip HashFast. What will you say then?

Let's not compare a non-existent 20nm chip to HashFast's current 28nm chip, which is by far the fastest Bitcoin mining ASIC ever created.

You really are a joker.

For the record:  My hashfast sierras promised for delivery in December are also non-existant.  Hash rate 0 Gh/s.  Cointerra's machines promised for February, arriving every day, and hashing.
Activity: 322

I feel like you don't get it. There is nothing wrong with HashFast's technology. I have a BabyJet running right now - it works just fine.

The problem is with your utter disregard for your customers. If you actually SHIPPED the stuff you make, live would be glorious. But this is a two way street. You get money - you ship something - we say HashFast is a-ok: then you get more money... see how easy that is?

But let's ignore all previous customers for a second (you've beaten me there).

Just tell us why you think you can ship THIS one on time. Do you actually have wafers in hand? Substrates in hand? PCB's in hand?
HF chips are actually four dies.  I don't know about CoinTerra but the comparison is unfair and irrelevant given the context.

The comparison of hardware is trivial, however the contrast in performance is striking!   Shocked

Let's not compare a company that actually ships hardware and doesn't breach contract multiple times to hashfast.

Activity: 854
einc.io
Pfft amateurs.... should have started the Y axis at 380. Cheesy

Also you can use thinner bars and a 3d effect to give optical illusion of tallness and make the difference seem greater, it's all in "Abusing graphs for n00bs 101"

Be carefull, your post will be deleted.
They can´t stand any form of critic or jokes about their products.

This post will also be deleted for sure.  Grin
Join Us in Texas! Live Demo of The World’s first 2 TH/s miner!
By Tim Wong In Development, Evo, Golden Nonce ASIC, News, Photography, Rig Assembly
Many years ago,  in 1999,  our CEO, Eduardo deCastro graduated with his MBA from the University of Texas at Austin….  so Austin seemed like the perfect venue for the first public demonstration of our Sierra Evo, the world’s first 2TH/s Bitcoin miner.
Join us March 5th & 6th at the Texas Bitcoin Conference! We will be mining live on the show floor with a working Sierra Evo running at over 2 TH/s!!!
Oh, by the way, our  Sierra Evo only needs  (3) of our 28nm ASICs to cross the 2 TH/s barrier!
Hook ‘em horns!

Btw, look at the scale of this image:

Please tell me that is not a real image.. has to be a joke.
Activity: 518
Hodl!
Pfft amateurs.... should have started the Y axis at 380. Cheesy

Also you can use thinner bars and a 3d effect to give optical illusion of tallness and make the difference seem greater, it's all in "Abusing graphs for n00bs 101"
Pages:
Jump to: