Pages:
Author

Topic: HashFast announces specs for new ASIC: up to 800GH/s - page 18. (Read 29849 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
remember without our pre-orders you where nowhere.

whenever anyone says this, it just makes hashfast warm and fuzzy inside..  they admitted they admired the BFL model so what did you expect?  a quarter?
Activity: 50
Merit: 0

P.S The improved callcenter/support-email where they talking about is all a lie.. they still cant answer question within 1 day like they said. Its all lie.. just not suprise. they tried to save their reputation, but its only a nonslence report so then can at least post something on facebook.

Their call center is complete crap. I called them in october because I was interested buying from them and I still to this day have not gotten a call back. Needless to say I did not go forward with my purchase.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
it just keeps getting better.
I just posted on another page asking about batch 2 sierras, this was my reply which i think you will find interesting if you didn't already know :-
Quote from: pmorici on Today at 01:52:36 AM
Quote from: kevin911 on March 03, 2014, 11:53:04 PM
i know this is off topic but, does anyone know if any batch 2 sierra's have/are being delivered yet?
it's now over a month past its guaranteed date and starting to take the p***.

You might be interested in the IceDrill thread, they just released a audit report of their assets.  They were the largest single buyer of Hashfast Sierra units and they were supposed to be ahead of everyone with October delivery.  At any rate their report shows they have only received roughly 12% of the Sierras they ordered as of a week or two ago if that tells you anything about when you might be seeing yours...

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5462543
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Its so redicilious and very unrespectfull to discuss on this tread know back in your mind that there are a lot of problems behind hashfast. The only thing what they can do  its promoted their new product and proove that they have the fastest chip.

I mean what does that matter??,

What do you think about your paying customers(first customers)Without our money you had never develop and became on a position where you now at(Because we trust in your company first) And now you bust your first customers and let them suffer?

You should at least answer all unanwered questions, and still be clearfull to your customers.

- With MPP for batch 1
- For all your refund request from batch 1,2,3,4 ( in fiat or in btc) At least for the people asking for usd, at least fix that
- Clearly answer and not automatic answers or answers where you ignore the question
- Shipping time batch 1,2,3,4 the ones that havent ask for their refund and now still waiting

Its soo fcking rude.. broo Hashfast, remember without our pre-orders you where nowhere. You have bust us, and now we still must wait for you to wait till u start ur actions with shipping,refund and that all kind of problems?

Hashfast is really a shame.

P.S The improved callcenter/support-email where they talking about is all a lie.. they still cant answer question within 1 day like they said. Its all lie.. just not suprise. they tried to save their reputation, but its only a nonslence report so then can at least post something on facebook.
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
Batch 2 sierra ordered in sept. Originally scheduled for November delivery.

HF has sent me nothing save ads for their new and improved scam.
Activity: 87
So HashFast told me:
Your order is in Batch 3 and anticipated to ship March 31.  We know you are anxiously waiting for your order and we appreciate your patience.

If Batch 3 is only shipping on March 31st (which was the guaranteed delivery date for Batch 4) when is Batch 4 shipping? Or the Evo's pre-ordered to ship April 1st?  My order confirmation said guaranteed Feb. 15th...

I guess Batch 1 Evo's are the April Fools joke on HashFast's new customers....

they still haven't sent out batch 2 sierra's yet! not that i know of.
If there is any batch 2 sierra customers reading this, can you confirm if hashfast have sent you any indication of when they are sending out the orders?
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
Don't let the nam-shub in your operating system.
So HashFast told me:
Your order is in Batch 3 and anticipated to ship March 31.  We know you are anxiously waiting for your order and we appreciate your patience.

If Batch 3 is only shipping on March 31st (which was the guaranteed delivery date for Batch 4) when is Batch 4 shipping? Or the Evo's pre-ordered to ship April 1st?  My order confirmation said guaranteed Feb. 15th...

I guess Batch 1 Evo's are the April Fools joke on HashFast's new customers....
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
At least when they're lying to you, you know that there is still somebody alive on the other side that you can go after.

Activity: 322
They've been "holding onto" 51 of my btc since last September and consistently lying about when I'd receive my product(originally supposed to be November).

They've been lying to you??? Drool!  Shocked

I WISH they would lie to me. They just absolutely ignore most of us.

At least when they're lying to you, you know that there is still somebody alive on the other side that you can go after.
legendary
Activity: 1176
I'm sorry to disappoint everyone, but HF won't simply give a damn.

If they can't sell you overpriced preorders they will simple wait to have them ready and sell them as "in stock" (at an even bigger extra, obsly), mining with them in the meanwhile.

HF-side, it really can't go wrong.
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
It doesn't matter one little bit how impressive hashfast's new products are. They've proven themselves to be untrustworthy. Vote with your coin people and stop doing business with companies that screw their customers. They've been "holding onto" 51 of my btc since last September and consistently lying about when I'd receive my product(originally supposed to be November). At this point I have zero chance of ever mining my coin back and as a result I'll never do business with them again.
LDR
Activity: 119
Like everyone else on this form Hashfast, you are scammers until you ship what you owe. Your treatment of gmaxwell and the other preorders has been atrocious. No one believes your "world record" since you lost all credibility by screwing over some of the most prominent people around.  Its time you either pay your debts or get gox'd and hopefully disappear.
legendary
Activity: 1112
Merit: 1000
The chip is running at 750GH/s.  That's a world record!  Having a chip that runs 50% faster than the nearest competitor is a big deal, especially given the rapidly rising rate of mining difficulty.

Who cares about your stupid world record. Are you 7 years old or what?

The only important thing for a customer who wants to buy mining equipment is by what date you can deliver the equipment, at what cost and at what power consumption

For example the HashFast BabyJet was very competitive IF it would have been delivered on time early November 2013. But by shipping your  flagship Golden Nonce 3 months late,

http://visionman-btc.com/blogs/news/11274809-hashfast-now-offering-the-long-pole-and-the-short-end-of-the-stick

it means it's completely obsolete, even compared to near competitors who did ship inferior equipment, slower, higher power consumption but ON TIME.

If you don't understand any of these facts, why are you trolling for HashFast because even you make them look worse than they are.

Shouldn't you be in the back office trying to fix or printer or so?

As a Batch #1 HashFast customer (product delivered 3 months late, 1/4 defective), an Upgrade customer (not delivered at all, now 4 months late), a Batch #2 Sierra customer (not delivered at all, now 4 months late), a Batch #1 MPP customer (not delivered at all, now useless), I can only point out to anybody considering to even order future equipment from HashFast: Don't. Past performance has proven HashFast sells overpriced products that don't reach their promised performance and in general, the equipment is delivered so late (or not at all) that it's impossible to make any money of your initial investment back.

Please don't order from HashFast, you'll regret them

Just read the stupid drivel of their Community Liaison...

Spend your money on a company that has an actual working product, where customers don't need to prefund its development and debug/co-develop  broken firmware. And that has product on stock, not a 3 months lead time which will go over deadline, rendering the product useless.

Activity: 322
Why does hashfast keep ignoring the Overdue Upgrade modules and MPP replys?

I'm starting to get the feeling that there was a design flaw and a re-spin was required.  It very well could be that the units that have shipped are the first run engineering samples.  It would certainly explain why they're hardly stable.

No, I have a BabyJet and it is 100% stable and works great.

There's nothing wrong with their technology, they just REALLY hate their customers.
Activity: 378
Oh good, a self moderated thread. Has hashfast shipped anything on time yet?
legendary
Activity: 2212
The specs are what is called 'below the fold' - you need to scroll down and depending on your monitor size many customers will not even realize it is there.

This is what the average customer sees:

Deceptive. Just because you have been able to push it to 800 for a minute in a lab using liquid nitrogen cooling or something else exotic does not mean you should give customers the impression they will be able to run at that specification. Just be honest with your customers. Don't act like a slimy car salesman.

Thanks for the feedback.

The "average customer" isn't in the market for $19,000 worth of raw boards intended for assembly into DIY miners, but is still capable of understanding the commonly used common phrase "up to."

And no one (not even your theoretical "average customer") is going to spend $19,000 without bothering to scroll down slightly to finish reading a very short product description.

The "improved cooling" HashFast refers to isn't necessarily immersion, much less liquid nitrogen.  Maybe you still think liquid cooling is "exotic" but it's actually been mainstream for several years, and many off-the-shelf kits/components are widely available from several manufacturers at a variety of price/performance points.

The chip is running at 750GH/s.  That's a world record!  Having a chip that runs 50% faster than the nearest competitor is a big deal, especially given the rapidly rising rate of mining difficulty.

Wow. That is bullshit if I've ever seen it.

Since when did having a larger chip mean anything? Shit efficiency means your chips will NOT be able to compensate for the rapidly rising difficulty.

Hell, even bitfury 2.5gh/s chips are more efficient.

A 28nm precision mining ASIC that hashes at four times the speed of its nearest rival

Even this statement is clearly a lie since cointerra has 400gh/s chips. Unless HF has a 1600gh/s chip I don't know about.

Quoted for future reference  Grin
Activity: 770
Merit: 509
The specs are what is called 'below the fold' - you need to scroll down and depending on your monitor size many customers will not even realize it is there.

This is what the average customer sees:

Deceptive. Just because you have been able to push it to 800 for a minute in a lab using liquid nitrogen cooling or something else exotic does not mean you should give customers the impression they will be able to run at that specification. Just be honest with your customers. Don't act like a slimy car salesman.

Thanks for the feedback.

The "average customer" isn't in the market for $19,000 worth of raw boards intended for assembly into DIY miners, but is still capable of understanding the commonly used common phrase "up to."

And no one (not even your theoretical "average customer") is going to spend $19,000 without bothering to scroll down slightly to finish reading a very short product description.

The "improved cooling" HashFast refers to isn't necessarily immersion, much less liquid nitrogen.  Maybe you still think liquid cooling is "exotic" but it's actually been mainstream for several years, and many off-the-shelf kits/components are widely available from several manufacturers at a variety of price/performance points.

Wow. That is bullshit if I've ever seen it.

Since when did having a larger chip mean anything? Shit efficiency means your chips will NOT be able to compensate for the rapidly rising difficulty.

Hell, even bitfury 2.5gh/s chips are more efficient.

A 28nm precision mining ASIC that hashes at four times the speed of its nearest rival

Even this statement is clearly a lie since cointerra has 400gh/s chips. Unless HF has a 1600gh/s chip I don't know about.
ImI
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019

I'm starting to get the feeling that there was a design flaw and a re-spin was required.  It very well could be that the units that have shipped are the first run engineering samples.  It would certainly explain why they're hardly stable.

I'm starting to get the feeling that they simply decided to give a fuck about their 2013 customers and instead focus onto their future customers. That would obv mean no upgrades and MPP until 3rd or 4th quarter of 2014. If they really are going this way and are mass delivering boards to customers that ordered in 2014 before any MPP has been delivered i think they truly deserve to be sued the crap out of them and i will personally spend thousands of US$ to do so.
Activity: 991
Merit: 500
I have 12 BJ's and they've been running perfect since I've had them with no problem.

Now where is my Upgrades and MPP
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

Pages:
Jump to: