Pages:
Author

Topic: HashFast announces specs for new ASIC: up to 800GH/s - page 17. (Read 29849 times)

legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1077
^ Will code for Bitcoins
A point of order: Conduct in this subforum

Yeah, you should teach us how we should conduct, you dirty little scammer.

Some people have no shame.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Yes Hashfast_CL, mr gmaxwell have refuse, so clear with it. and continue refund other people their money instead holding and guessing why he have refuse it.  There are still others waiting for their refund!!!!!!!
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
Now let's go back on topic and discuss how awesome it is for HashFast to get 750GH/s from a single ASIC.

And this, btw, is technically false. It's 4 ICs. Soldered in a single board.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
HashFast: we are all very happy and excited for you that your new boards get 750GH.
However, we all are more excited to hear your answers to the following questions:

(questions that you have been ignoring for months)

1. When will Batch 2 finish shipping?
2. When will Batch 1 MPP start/finish shipping?
3. Are you going to honor your refund policies?
(see https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/hashfast-announces-specs-for-new-asic-up-to-800ghs-493435)

Answering this should take no more than a few minutes of time and will reduce the amount of "offtopic" posts in this thread.
legendary

The evo looks kool.. I honestly hope they sell a bunch of them....  I want this company to succeed. Wink

Cheesy

Actually i don't give a damn about how soon they will declare bankruptcy.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000
The evo looks kool.. scam I honestly hope they sell a bunch of them....  I want this company to succeed. Wink
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
I like the irony of Hashfast_CL's signature quote, since the behavior of entities like his company will come to be cited as an important factor as to why the bitcoin space becomes fairly tightly regulated in the mid-2010s.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
HashFast Community Liaison
Like everyone else on this form Hashfast, you are scammers until you ship what you owe. Your treatment of gmaxwell and the other preorders has been atrocious. No one believes your "world record" since you lost all credibility by screwing over some of the most prominent people around.  Its time you either pay your debts or get gox'd and hopefully disappear.

You are free to believe or disbelieve what you like, but a mere opinion has no bearing on the fact that HashFast's new EVO board is actually performing at 750GH/s, which is a world record and 50% faster than Cointerra's "500GH/s" (but actually 400GH/s) chip.

HashFast sent gmaxwell a refund check in early January; it was returned.

gmaxwell, if you want another refund check, please let me know.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10

Now let's go back on topic and discuss how awesome it is for HashFast to get 750GH/s from a single ASIC.

That would be awesome, if it were true. Do you have verifiable proof? 

Yes, it's both true and awesome!  Proof is at the top of the thread, in the form of cgminer/eligius screenshots and a video of the live output.

We're setting up webcams so everyone can enjoy live streams of a 2TH Sierra EVO, the World's Fastest Bitcoin Miner.
why don't you setup a webcam that shows your current customers orders being dispatched?

Yes, it's both true and awesome!  Proof is at the top of the thread, in the form of cgminer/eligius screenshots and a video of the live output.

We're setting up webcams so everyone can enjoy live streams of a 2TH Sierra EVO, the World's Fastest Bitcoin Miner.
Activity: 155

legendary
Activity: 974

diagnostic analysis: denial of reality

Is this you Ricardo?
So we should just move this to scam accusations? You know, since it basically is.

I think this guy has something here.. this whole thread should be moved to the scam topic.. then everyone will be on topic!!

Posts by an equipment manufacturer or their staff in a thread about that manufacturer are automatically on-topic regardless of their content.

Since the Moderators no longer enforce their own rule that they be kept separate, I propose we merge Scam Accusations into Custom Hardware.

/just kidding

legendary
Activity: 1876
So we should just move this to scam accusations? You know, since it basically is.

I think this guy has something here.. this whole thread should be moved to the scam topic.. then everyone will be on topic!!
Activity: 857
Anger is a gift.
A point of order: Conduct in this subforum
January 27, 2013, 03:36:47 PM
gmaxwell

Here are some points on this subforum's ground rules— some of them are just reptition of the overall forum standards. Most of this should go without saying, but it seems a few people need some reminders.

Stay on-topic.

All threads created should be about custom mining hardware, its operation, or its production (including the companies making it or the technology involved).  Generally the subject matter should be boring— technical, procedural, dry things. We're talking about custom hardware for mining here, not civil rights or awesome rock concerts.

Within a thread all messages should pertain to the subject of the thread which is described in the thread title or original post.  Avoid tangents and especially avoid responding to tangents.  Off-topic posts may be spindled, folded, or mutilated at the moderators discretion. 

Posts should generally not make people angry. If you expect that your post will make people angry that is a sign that it may be in the wrong sub-forum. However, in some rare cases factual material about custom hardware or its vendors will make people angry. In these cases it is all the more important to be dry, factual, and to avoid speculation.

In all cases, do no harass or stalk people. Keep your behavior civil and professional.  Harassment will be ruthlessly deleted or edited until it is a mockery of the poster (in all cases edited posts will be marked accordingly). If you are in doubt about a behavior it is probably harassment. Don't do it.  If you feel you need to investigate a party that has scammed you, take it to the scam accusation sub-forum.

Feel free to provide criticism but don't belabor it. Making the same point over and over again is spam.

To avoid wasting people's time avoid bumping threads with pointless +1s, meme images, or "inb4" messages. Silence is golden. If you don't have something substantive to say, please say nothing at all.

If you are unhappy about these conditions I invite you to not post in custom hardware.

Cheers and happy discussing.
legendary
Just out of curiosity, did you sign that refund and release form?
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Does anyone have a link to the leaked hashfast e-mail so i can reach everyone to ask and to investigate everyone, the ones that have receive or not, or have asking for refund and that kind of stuff. i will make a good list in excel so we have a good summary.

I asking for my refund, but the only thing they said, its that they will process my refund in the order they receive, i mean.. i cant get further with this kind of answer.

It cant takes days,weeks,months, i dont know what they mean by that, for me its just a trick to delay everything.

Activity: 245
Merit: 250
"always bet on ice," as one of its followers have said.

people placed their bets on HF.

now, people got iced!

I'm prepared to be deleted. Grin
legendary
Anyway HF_CL won. HF is all over the news. Reddit, and the forum.

And btw, this thread would be 81 messages long if it wasn't for the ones removed Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: