Pages:
Author

Topic: Hashie.co - Cloud Mining from 0.0012 BTC / GH | NEW: AMHash | FREE 10 GH - page 18. (Read 160428 times)

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom
you can NOT sell the free miner

Of course you can sell it. Ebay, whichever marketplace.

can your moral compass live with selling what you know to be fraud? again, back to this i like you in the AMhash1 thread....... but over here your judgment seems to flock toward money more than sense.

Maybe I pretend to be crazy in order to drive you all crazy.  Grin
LOL great reply i love it  Shocked

I still like him in the amhash1 thread, just giving him a wake up look in the mirror shake over here.........

If your trolling, good job sir.....

Nighty-Night Don't let the trolls bite Nom Nom Nom
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

can your moral compass live with selling what you know to be fraud? again, back to this i like you in the AMhash1 thread....... but over here your judgment seems to flock toward money more than sense.

LOL great reply i love it  Shocked
Activity: 616

legendary

Incidentally my nick means magic or sorcery in my first language.

fjölkynngi, galdur, galdrar, seiður, töfrar Huh

Yep.

Dude, I got your point. But the question is: Why the hell would anyone still give them a lousy satoshi, profit or not. They got enough and deserve time in jail, nothing else. I would even send 100.000 satoshi to a burning address before they get them. And before I would accept any single satoshi from this frozen magic shit, I'd rather spend 3 weeks non-stop raping faucets.

Yes, avoid it. Except see my plan right above.
Activity: 424
Merit: 250
So, this is the plan.

You claim that free miner and then sell it.

Either to those who are buying into Hashie in which case it should

fetch 3-4 dollars or preferably to those who don´t have a clue about

bitcoin or cloud mining or hashie. Then maybe 10 bucks, 20? This is

very small stuff in fiat world and don´t forget to tell them that they´ll

own the miner for perpetuity.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Yep.

Dude, I got your point. But the question is: Why the hell would anyone still give them a lousy satoshi, profit or not. They got enough and deserve time in jail, nothing else. I would even send 100.000 satoshi to a burning address before they get them. And before I would accept any single satoshi from this frozen magic shit, I'd rather spend 3 weeks non-stop raping faucets.

Yep.

Maybe I can give that fucking free miner to someone who is buying in ?

Why on earth are people purchasing this crap again Huh? They will only rob the shit out of you . Don't even bother with that free miner ..

I guess the magic got to me for a moment but fortunately someone pulled me back.

In any event conversing with erre has had a very good effect on my brain activity.

Now I´m planning to find some sucker at EBAY that will take that miner off my hands

for 50 bucks !

I like you in the amhash1 thread, you seem to talk some sense, I am perplexed and confused by your almost willingness to through more money at a ponzi scheme because they are once again offering a free(ponzi backed) miner. I think you forgot to give yourself a good shake this morning?

I blame it on the Magic Miner.

legendary

Why on earth are people purchasing this crap again Huh? They will only rob the shit out of you . Don't even bother with that free miner ..

I guess the magic got to me for a moment but fortunately someone pulled me back.

In any event conversing with erre has had a very good effect on my brain activity.

Now I´m planning to find some sucker at EBAY that will take that miner off my hands

for 50 bucks !

I like you in the amhash1 thread, you seem to talk some sense, I am perplexed and confused by your almost willingness to through more money at a ponzi scheme because they are once again offering a free(ponzi backed) miner. I think you forgot to give yourself a good shake this morning?

for 50 bucks !

Galdur try searching in your family as ive heard IQ is passed over via gens

for 50 bucks !
Activity: 602
Merit: 501

Yeha. It should cost about the price of a working email, a little less because u give this email to hashie

All right. If I see people reporting that they´re able to withdraw

I will give .... hmmm well maybe sell that miner to them.

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205

Yeha. It should cost about the price of a working email, a little less because u give this email to hashie
Activity: 602
Merit: 501

Pages:
Jump to: