Pages:
Author

Topic: Hashkings Lending,Deposit 1.25% INSURED, ALL PPT ACCOUNTS CLOSING ON 8/19 - page 11. (Read 93727 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015
Repayments appear to of dried up. Sad
Well... i just got a payment today. but yea, i agree, payments have slowed down.

Sorry, just checked. Got one as well.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1005
Well... i just got a payment today. but yea, i agree, payments have slowed down.
legendary
Activity: 272
Merit: 250
Cryptopreneur
Accounts can always be hijacked i suppose. The address method puts the burden on you.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
I don't have the private key anymore. I guess I probably shouldn't have made the deposit from there, but I figured when I withdrew there would be a way to specify the withdraw address. If I have access to my hkbtclending.com account, shouldn't that be enough to verify my identity?

Also, is my account supposed to say "This deposit has been withdrawn"?
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Bitcoin today is what the internet was in 1998.
Hashking has paid back ~0.259% of my principal so far.
legendary
Hashking,
I sent a few PM's to you but haven't gotten a response. I originally deposited to my account using a bitcoin address I no longer have access to. I logged on to your site and see that my funds have been withdrawn to an address that I don't recognize.
This is the address the funds were withdrawn to: 1AYZye2aLAWAnBn6o8tXwLdFPQPorbFeLQ
This is my new address: 13jteqZiknfbTTV8hj4LinFYL7QxAZEBey

I'm not sure if he will change your withdraw address over without proof you control the original one. This would be trivial to proof via a signed message.
What if the original one was a GLBSE deposit address?

If you haven't got the private key you don't control it.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
Hashking,
I sent a few PM's to you but haven't gotten a response. I originally deposited to my account using a bitcoin address I no longer have access to. I logged on to your site and see that my funds have been withdrawn to an address that I don't recognize.
This is the address the funds were withdrawn to: 1AYZye2aLAWAnBn6o8tXwLdFPQPorbFeLQ

I'm not sure if he will change your withdraw address over without proof you control the original one. This would be trivial to proof via a signed message.
What if the original one was a GLBSE deposit address?
legendary
Hashking,

Activity: 12
Hashking,
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1005
would there be any more payments coming in these days?
Activity: 562
Merit: 100
Yeah I think we can all see them in our wallets, and by reporting them you're bumping this thread, which makes us - well me at least - think there may be more significant news.
donator
Activity: 3024
Merit: 1105
There was another repayment just now.

Am I doing anyone a favor by posting these? I can see them myself just fine in the block chain so if no-one needs it I'll stop reporting them here.

Mine go to my blockchain.info wallet so it lets me know, if it's just this same daily miniscule % trickling in then I doubt anyone needs it posted, if hk is serious about paying us back & obtains enough coins to make more than token bit cents on the thousands of $ payments he owes then that would be news.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125
There was another repayment just now.

Am I doing anyone a favor by posting these? I can see them myself just fine in the block chain so if no-one needs it I'll stop reporting them here.
legendary
You are being paid proportionally like everyone else.
Activity: 31
i only get 0.0001BTC or so not much!

i need 20BT Sad  not 0.0001BTC......

Waiting for it!!!
donator
Activity: 3024
Merit: 1105
I just received a payment half the size of the previous one.

Same here Sad not that it makes much difference for these amounts being sent atm, I gave 20 times what I've had back so far in food to a homeless person yesterday.

But at least if he's doing what I'm having to do, sell assets for fiat & borrow fiat, then he can get more coins with the proceeds as the price falls.
legendary
I just received a payment half the size of the previous one.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Well he said he had *some* bad luck with buying mining equipment. He is also very consistent about paying back in BTC, this tells us smth.
Activity: 562
Merit: 100
At this rate, it will still take yrs to pay off though.

I thought he was paying from his mining revenue? If so, those years will become decades and centuries very soon.
Unless he's heavily committed to ASIC which would also explain his current lack of funds...
Pages:
Jump to: