Pages:
Author

Topic: Hashkings Lending,Deposit 1.25% INSURED, ALL PPT ACCOUNTS CLOSING ON 8/19 - page 12. (Read 93727 times)

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040
At this rate, it will still take yrs to pay off though.

I thought he was paying from his mining revenue? If so, those years will become decades and centuries very soon.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Hashking, I'm sending you a PM regarding change in my btc adress. The adress you use to pay me back has been hijacked by that scumbag nefario. Never ending story...

Please confirm.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1005
I received another payment of equal size as Wednesday Smiley

Me too. Grin
Glad we are seeing some progress.
At this rate, it will still take yrs to pay off though.
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
Pirate is one of the most well doxed people in all of Bitcoin:  him, his wife, his boys, his business partners, his brothers, father, mother, address, phone numbers, pictures of all of them, pictures of him - which match the person we all met in person in Las Vegas.

Now what?

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

Me too. Grin
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125
Activity: 210
Is there any particular reason you are choosing to keep the story he told you about the supposed nature of his business to yourself?
The reason is that I am a patient man.  If I don't hear anything substantial from him between the 12th (his "earliest pay out date") and the end of the month I will post it all for you so let's say November 1.

Cool. I look forward to reading it.
Since you're one of the relatively few people that's had a chance to speak to trendon, what do you make of the idea that he was passing money to Zeek? Given that he shut down the same day that Zeek did, and their payouts would have given him about 10.5% per week.

Again there are two possibilities and only time will tell which one is true:

1) What he told me about his business was true, in which case it was not a Zeek pass through.

2) What he told me was a lie, in which case it could very well have been a pass through.

There are things that make me hope/believe that his business was legit.

However, one thing that worries me was a brief posting somewhere in all the various threads (I don't know where anymore) that someone found a reference to Zeek on his wife's web site.  If that is true (I did not see it myself) then that does support the possibility that the business either was always a pass through or may have started out legit and then (d)evolved into more and more of a pass through as he took on more and more debt and may not have been able to find customers for his business.

If anyone has proof that there was a Zeek reference on his wife's web page please point it out if you get a chance.

I saw the Zeek reference, it was on his wife's twitter page. She posted a link to a Zeek related website. Like yourself I have lost it in the maze of threads. It was just a link, nothing explicitly about her involvement, so it could just be circumstantial.

Is there any particular reason you are choosing to keep the story he told you about the supposed nature of his business to yourself?
@Burtw: Do you actually communicate with people with that many years of inbreeding? You're a bigger man then I Wink

Haha you gave money to Hashking. How is that working out for you?

How many others did you get scammed by wisely invest in, oh Captain of Industry?
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
If he showed you a legitimate business model, that wasn't based on an unverifiable arbitrage opportunity, and you got your accountant to examine his accounts fully and he/she saw no irregularity, then you're not an idiot and Pirate is a truly fine fraudster. However I doubt that was the case.

What he explained was not based on "an unverifiable arbitrage opportunity".

Since you're one of the relatively few people that's had a chance to speak to trendon, what do you make of the idea that he was passing money to Zeek? Given that he shut down the same day that Zeek did, and their payouts would have given him about 10.5% per week.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125
2nd proportional payment (10x first) received.

Me too, thanks.

@Burtw: Do you actually communicate with people with that many years of inbreeding? You're a bigger man then I Wink
legendary
you should think about microwaving your balls for the good of mankind.

I just had a fruitless attempt at that. I'm having problems; the door won't shut. Please advise.
What he explained was not based on "an unverifiable arbitrage opportunity".

Very interesting. I've never heard any explanation of Pirate's business that didn't hinge upon arbitrage. (Other than, of course, the speculation that he was merely a pass through to Zeek Rewards.) Would you be so kind as to pass on the information he gave you, or perhaps link to where you may have divulged it elsewhere?
BTW (as if it matters to you) I did meet with him in person and disussed his non-ponzi explaination of how the whole business worked.  He was either telling the truth and has fucked up the shut down of a legit business OR it was legit business idea that became a Ponzi OR it was a scam from the beginning with a business model that sounded legit to an IDIOT like me.

I'm guessing the latter. Didn't he say that his business model was to do with arbitrage? You know who else claimed huge profits from arbitrage? Charles Ponzi himself.

If Pirate spun you a similar yarn that Ponzi spun his investors, and you believed it blindly, then you are indeed an idiot and you should think about microwaving your balls for the good of mankind.

If he showed you a legitimate business model, that wasn't based on an unverifiable arbitrage opportunity, and you got your accountant to examine his accounts fully and he/she saw no irregularity, then you're not an idiot and Pirate is a truly fine fraudster. However I doubt that was the case.
I am waiting until the 12th and see what he says and what happens.  At that time I will evaluate all of my options (as will many of us).

I live in Colorado so it is a bit of a truck to get down to Texas - but time will tell.

Weren't you one of Pirates most vocal supporters, defending him to the death against all those false accusations of it being a scam and a ponzi scheme?

Haha, man, I thought you were a sockpuppet or at the very least a paid shill. Now you're saying you lost money? Ahahaha. You must feel like a complete retard now. Do you actually have downs syndrome or what? Classic. Good luck getting your money back on the 12th, you fucking dumbass. Imagine losing money in such an obvious ponzi, spending months defending it, and then getting all your cash stolen like everyone else. Jesus christ, how do you remember to breath?
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Pirate's identity isn't known.
Pirate is one of the most well doxed people in all of Bitcoin:  him, his wife, his boys, his business partners, his brothers, father, mother, address, phone numbers, pictures of all of them, pictures of him - which match the person we all met in person in Las Vegas.

Now what?
So why haven't you gone to find him in person to get back your "10,000 BTC investment"?

I thought it was a "bet".
Activity: 336
Pirate's identity isn't known.

Now what?
So why haven't you gone to find him in person to get back your "10,000 BTC investment"?
Activity: 364
firstbits 1LoCBS
I will continue to pay the best I can and I'm working on trying to return as many bitcoins as possible to the people that loaned them to me.     

Hashking,

There are plenty of non-vocal lenders (such as myself) that understand and appreciate that you are taking a bad situation and trying to do what's right.

Keep your chin up.
legendary
Running and not returning would be probably the easiest and sane thing to do but I'm not that type of person.  I will continue to pay the best I can and I'm working on trying to return as many bitcoins as possible to the people that loaned them to me.    

Hashking f****d up big time, but I think we should respect him for not doing a runner. As I said in a previous post, I don't think he's a bad person. I actually think people have been very lenient with him to be fair when you consider the massive debt involved.

Yes he could do a runner, but who wants to live the rest of their life in hiding? That's not a life. Not a position I'd envy.
Activity: 445
2nd proportional payment (10x first) received.
Pages:
Jump to: