Pages:
Author

Topic: Hashkings Lending,Deposit 1.25% INSURED, ALL PPT ACCOUNTS CLOSING ON 8/19 - page 9. (Read 93727 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I already explained my situation.  I cant give you something I dont have.  My debts at this point far more then exceed any assets I have and filing for bankruptcy is the only thing that makes sense.  Also if you are going to show up to someones doorstep I would be very careful about threatening them.  You might not like what they have for you. 

You would be foolish to assume that "stand your ground" laws will protect you from being killed for this type of money. If someone shows up on your doorstep of course you could shoot them before they get a chance to do anything. You are safe in your home (unless of course someone is willing to take a chance and bring more guns and more people than you have access to) but I am assuming you do leave your home sometimes.

You could die as a result of this investment scheme.
Activity: 46
Merit: 1
I apologize for not responding in the last few weeks, but I have been spending the majority of my time trying to figure out a way to make good on the BTCs that are owed to everyone.  With the amount that is owed and I will never be able to make everyone happy.  I feel very bad for this and really have no other means of making everyone whole.  If there is a recovery of funds from the parties that owe BTCs to me,  I will keep my database and disburse when received.  Once again I apologize and am very sorry for the situation that everyone has been put in.     

I bet you came out ahead though.   Grin

I wish this was true.  I had sent out what ever bitcoins I had and am also in bad spot due to personal credit ran up to invest in btcst.  I will probably be looking to file for a bankruptcy as this whole mess has ruined my financial situation. 

We don't give a shit if this mess ruined your financial situation. You stated that the fund was 100% guaranteed and insured. You own property, you own a car and by the sound of it you also have a job as a real estate agent. I suggest you put your property on the market and sell whatever else you have because you owe a lot of money. This debt is not going to go away and people like myself are getting more and more anxious about getting what is owed returned. It wasn't until someone posted your details on here that you responded. Well whats going to happen when someone turns up at your doorstep?

I already explained my situation.  I cant give you something I dont have.  My debts at this point far more then exceed any assets I have and filing for bankruptcy is the only thing that makes sense.  Also if you are going to show up to someones doorstep I would be very careful about threatening them.  You might not like what they have for you. 

So what are you telling us? You're filing for bankruptcy and your not going to pay back anymore coins?
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
P.P.S But as was explained to you before, filing bankruptcy doesn't dissolve you from fraud.

This needs repeating.

If you were stupid enough to max out your personal credit to invest with pirate, that's your problem.  The fact that you personally lost money doesn't absolve you of responsibility for your misrepresentations to others.  You can't discharge debts incurred by fraud in bankruptcy.

The "but I lost more money than you guys" excuse from PPT operators is wearing very thin.  How much of your own money you lost is irrelevant.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
I apologize for not responding in the last few weeks, but I have been spending the majority of my time trying to figure out a way to make good on the BTCs that are owed to everyone.  With the amount that is owed and I will never be able to make everyone happy.  I feel very bad for this and really have no other means of making everyone whole.  If there is a recovery of funds from the parties that owe BTCs to me,  I will keep my database and disburse when received.  Once again I apologize and am very sorry for the situation that everyone has been put in.     

I wish this was true.  I had sent out what ever bitcoins I had and am also in bad spot due to personal credit ran up to invest in btcst.  I will probably be looking to file for a bankruptcy as this whole mess has ruined my financial situation. 

We don't give a shit if this mess ruined your financial situation. You stated that the fund was 100% guaranteed and insured. You own property, you own a car and by the sound of it you also have a job as a real estate agent. I suggest you put your property on the market and sell whatever else you have because you owe a lot of money. This debt is not going to go away and people like myself are getting more and more anxious about getting what is owed returned. It wasn't until someone posted your details on here that you responded. Well whats going to happen when someone turns up at your doorstep?

Activity: 46
Merit: 1

legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125
And the small accounts got paid out first so they get everything why I get nothing basically. Do you really think that is fair?

What has happened to your real-estate?
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015
@hashking

Your still mining I assume? So your keeping the profits from now on then?

What happened to the 4000btc from this:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1068849

I was lead to believe few/none people invested in this. Yet around the pirate default date, the 4000 btc mysteriously moved and split up?

P.S. Do you know what's happened to Patrick. I know you both Skype each other.

P.P.S But as was explained to you before, filing bankruptcy doesn't dissolve you from fraud.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0

I hope this is the truth.

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I think it's time to look at our fallback options. If hashking owes you money related to his deposit scheme, please pm me your e-mail or contact me directly at [email protected]

Lets building a mailing list of people who have claims against him so we can coordinate our evidence and actions.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Drunk Posts
The payments from hashking and patrick stopped at about the same time and they both disappeared... Whats the chances their the same guy and/or working together?
legendary
"Debtking's" address looks like a big house judging by Google maps. Wonder how many Bitcoins he can buy selling that?
legendary
Merit: 1127
So he's stopped responding and the payments have stopped, but he's still logging on? That's a shame, I wouldn't post this otherwise.

RESIDENCE:

SAM THEOFANOPOULOS
9344 W VALLEY FARM DR
FRANKFORT, IL 60423-6505

BUSINESS:

Real People Realty / South & West Suburbs (More)
Sam Theofanopoulos
7262 W Benton Dr
Frankfort, IL 60423
 815-469-7449
 708-822-4450 cell phone

Note that I haven't personally verified this as I have no horse in this race, but I do have some reason to believe it's correct.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
he logged in today..
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125
2) Kept quiet to test if we have all forgotten about his debt he owes. And see who pipes up.

Not a good idea. I would be more worried when the dogs stop barking.

Haha, dutch expression: "Barking dogs don't bite."
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
2) Kept quiet to test if we have all forgotten about his debt he owes. And see who pipes up.

Not a good idea. I would be more worried when the dogs stop barking.
legendary
Either hashking has:

1) Done a runner.

Or

legendary
He was doxed a while back on another thread, but admin removed it because it contained personal threats.
Pages:
Jump to: