Pages:
Author

Topic: Hashkings Lending,Deposit 1.25% INSURED, ALL PPT ACCOUNTS CLOSING ON 8/19 - page 15. (Read 93735 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
The programmer finished setting up the partial payments.  I will do a test payment tomorrow to make sure that everyone receives a portion of their coins. 

Great news. Look forward to seeing progress on this.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
The programmer finished setting up the partial payments.  I will do a test payment tomorrow to make sure that everyone receives a portion of their coins. 
Activity: 294
More payments went out.

WTF payment went out!!

NO payment went no where!

jesus!!
Myself and others have reported getting payed back in the pages prior.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1005
More payments went out.

WTF payment went out!!

jesus!!
well, payments went out could be 0.0001BTC, or 1BTC, 10BTC, or any amount.
If someone got repayed 0.01BTC, they are not going to report it.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
More payments went out.

WTF payment went out!!

jesus!!
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
"More payments sent out" is pretty well meaningless, especially seeing how nobody actually confirms anything.

Could it be possible to include a sum total and the block reference of the payments sent? Otherwise this is about as meaningless as confederate bonds.
You say that now, but once the South rises again you'll be wishing you got in when you could.
Activity: 756
Merit: 522
"More payments sent out" is pretty well meaningless, especially seeing how nobody actually confirms anything.

Could it be possible to include a sum total and the block reference of the payments sent? Otherwise this is about as meaningless as confederate bonds.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
I'm in the process of having a programmer switch my payment process in order to send out a proportional payment to everyone.  This should hopefully be completed by Monday.  This way everyone would receive a payment every time I send them out. 

This is great news.
Activity: 562
I'm in the process of having a programmer switch my payment process in order to send out a proportional payment to everyone.  This should hopefully be completed by Monday.  This way everyone would receive a payment every time I send them out. 

Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

I feel this would be much better. An automated payment script shouldn't be too difficult to implement.

At least people can see something is happening, however small each repayment is. Also you won't keep getting asked "when is my turn" all the time.

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125
Thank you, much appreciated and much fairer Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125
He seems to be repaying all deposits under a certain amount in some sort of random order. I don't think he is repaying strictly in ascending order of deposit size.
donator
Activity: 3024
Merit: 1105
Viewing deposit

Deposit of 300 btc.

Deposit made on: 2012-07-14

Weekly interest rate: 0% (was 1.9%)

Weekly or compound interest: Compound

Current total (deposit + interest earned): 342.24770357 btc
Payments sent
Details         Time                               Address                 Amount                  Status
Withdrawal   2012-09-08 03:54:05      1G5apm...2Ufijs8   342.24770357 btc   Cancelled

My deposit is number 432, was due to be re-payed on the 8th of September, as these seem to be being re-payed with the lowest deposits first rather than in date due order I guess that my 300 BTC is well down the queue - has everyone who deposited less than 24 BTC been refunded as yet?
Activity: 154
More payments sent out.

I have received the rest of my principal (thus making this a 0% loan for 8.5 weeks) today (~24 BTC received).

For completeness, I must add that this happened after three personal messages from me to HashKing received no answers from him (I tried to settle his debt in a civil way). This may be a coincidence, as he told me today I was next in line anyway, but I received my coins back right after I informed him about the criminal charges (theft) I have filed against him. I will not pursue this path since the issue is now moot.

In case it helps others know where they stand, my deposit was number 516, made on July 27 for 8 weeks at 1.9%/week.

Case closed as far as I am concerned.
More payments sent out.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015
Hashking: I can honestly see you are trying to do the right thing by paying people back and that is honorable but really its all nothing.

I don't understand this quote. It's not nothing to the people he's paying back. Please explain more clearly.
Activity: 335
More payments went out.

you guys would be much better off just writing this off as a loss then by giving your private info to hashking to give to pirateat40 to co-operate with the SEC investigation.

I mean really its not worth it.

Hashking: I can honestly see you are trying to do the right thing by paying people back and that is honorable but really its all nothing, pirateat40 is already co-operating in a SEC investigation and you were his #1 patsy, the only PPT operator as far as I can tell that was dumb enough to collect personal information from all of his clients and submit it. So basically you are either co-operating yourself, paying out a shit load of money to the federal government or selling out your customers for leniency.

The ONLY reason pirateat40 needed this information was to leverage a lighter sentence by co-operating with the SEC investigation and giving everyone up in the process.

In the end a pirate is a pirate and I hope for your sake you can afford to have your personal assets garnished to pay taxes on this abomination of a "investment" otherwise its off to federal prison for you and every other participant that lives on US soil and cannot afford to pay the taxes owed on their piece of the ponzi pie.

This. I begged Hashking not to go ahead and hand over private info to pirate because I suspected this was the outcome. I feel sorry for his customers who will now probably get a subpoena.

By private info you mean an email address connected with a BTC address?
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
Hashking: I can honestly see you are trying to do the right thing by paying people back and that is honorable but really its all nothing

Deliberately trying to confuse PPT deposits with insured ones, are we?
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Wat
More payments went out.

you guys would be much better off just writing this off as a loss then by giving your private info to hashking to give to pirateat40 to co-operate with the SEC investigation.

I mean really its not worth it.

Hashking: I can honestly see you are trying to do the right thing by paying people back and that is honorable but really its all nothing, pirateat40 is already co-operating in a SEC investigation and you were his #1 patsy, the only PPT operator as far as I can tell that was dumb enough to collect personal information from all of his clients and submit it. So basically you are either co-operating yourself, paying out a shit load of money to the federal government or selling out your customers for leniency.

The ONLY reason pirateat40 needed this information was to leverage a lighter sentence by co-operating with the SEC investigation and giving everyone up in the process.

In the end a pirate is a pirate and I hope for your sake you can afford to have your personal assets garnished to pay taxes on this abomination of a "investment" otherwise its off to federal prison for you and every other participant that lives on US soil and cannot afford to pay the taxes owed on their piece of the ponzi pie.

This. I begged Hashking not to go ahead and hand over private info to pirate because I suspected this was the outcome. I feel sorry for his customers who will now probably get a subpoena.
Pages:
Jump to: