Pages:
Author

Topic: Hashkings Lending,Deposit 1.25% INSURED, ALL PPT ACCOUNTS CLOSING ON 8/19 - page 16. (Read 93734 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
More payments went out.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Still waiting for my 20BTC deposit!!!

Locked in until: 2012-10-04

the last ' interest payment   2012-08-30"

no more payments done, don't care about the interests no more!

Return the 20BTC Please!
Activity: 23
My 10BTC account's lock-in period expired today. I'll post here when it's been returned.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think accounts that expired even a week before the default announcement have been paid.

Yeah, I know that. I just figured it wouldn't be entirely reasonable to expect payment before that lock-in period was up. Now I just get to wait and see if hashking ever gets around to me Tongue
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
My 10BTC account's lock-in period expired today. I'll post here when it's been returned.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think accounts that expired even a week before the default announcement have been paid.
Activity: 335
Recieved my full account Cheesy with sadly no interest.

But hey, I got my coins back.

Nice job hashking

How much was your account again?
Activity: 23
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
Again not my turn, maybe cause its 250 BTC Sad
donator
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1010
Parental Advisory Explicit Content
Recieved my full account Cheesy with sadly no interest.

But hey, I got my coins back.

Nice job hashking
More BTC sent out.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125
I see he is still working on the tiny deposits.

Thanks for the info though.
legendary
Activity: 1018
Merit: 1000
4.84 btc

he paid back

he substracted the interested that was being paid out weekly.

Its better than getting nothing back
legendary
Would you mind disclosing the size of your investment?
legendary
Activity: 1018
Merit: 1000
Hashking paid my oldest deposit, still waiting on the one that is locked till tommorow.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1008
For what it's worth, I haven't received my 10 BTC deposit made on July 20 back either.
Activity: 133
legendary
Still not my turn  Sad
More payments sent out.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1005
Don't see hashking posting here for 2 days. Anyone got any payments from him?
Activity: 449
It seems that people here like to keep beating a dead horse.  I keep hearing the same arguments over and over again.  I will continue to send payments out as bitcoins come into my wallet.  Not sure what people are trying to accomplish by continuing to call me a scammer.  I have already received the scammer tag and most people on this forum would have quit paying by now.  My intentions is try and return everyone's bitcoins as fast as I can. 

The problem is that you admittedly lied in the past about the nature of your operation and then provided ZERO information the the people who you defrauded about specifics of you payback plan. I see you are making daily payments to your creditors. This doesn't make you honorable; it makes you the least bad of the scammers. Congratulations. There are people like me, who had a significant amount of money in your "guaranteed insured" plan. When you openly defaulted I had to ask myself:

1) Will he attempt to pay me back (it appears that you are, so far)
2) WHEN will he pay me back
3) What percentage will be returned to me

I had to make a decision to either trust you (didn't work out so well the 1st time) or sell your debt for pennies on the dollar. Recall that Pirate's debt sold for 70% and dropped to under 20% within a week, so delaying a decision could be very costly.

So now you have all these people in limbo that you have stolen money from and you want to whine about them "beating a dead horse" and picking on you.

The fact is that you are a thief and your claims of "trying to do the right thing" ring hollow as long as you continue to ignore the needs of your creditors. They need information that you can easily provide to them for them to manage their assets. Instead, you give them the finger when they ask such presumptuous questions like "I know you are slowly paying back. When will you get to me?"

I also see a bunch of people that were lied to and stolen from, who now have to grovel and kiss the ass of the guy who ripped them off in the feeble hope that debasing themselves thusly will win them favorable treatment. It happened with Pirate, NCKrazze and now with you, and it's fucking pathetic and a sad spectacle to watch.
Activity: 210

Technically, I would agree that he's not contractually obligated to pay anyone back, because I'm certain no one actually signed any documents. ...

First sentence already shows a fundamental lack of understanding contract law, this is simply not true. Contracts can be of any form, and are there to be kept. Proving it to a judge is another matter, but not impossible.

Actually I understand contract law pretty well which is why I doubt that any of hashking's 'contracts' are enforceable.  A couple of emails or forum posts back and forth are barely more credible than an unwitnessed oral contract.  Hashking also claims to be 15, which makes contracts nonbinding on his end, since under-18 year olds don't have agency in the eyes of most courts anyway.

A single email with a response is actually an enforceable contract.
Pages:
Jump to: