Pages:
Author

Topic: Hashkings Lending,Deposit 1.25% INSURED, ALL PPT ACCOUNTS CLOSING ON 8/19 - page 18. (Read 93738 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Sure, Just pm me when you have the information.
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
Green Mining 85% Cheaper
I sent a PM but got no response. Do you have a process for us to sell this debt off that we need to follow?
Payments sent out.
Activity: 335
Deposit of 250 btc.
Deposit made on: 2012-07-16
8 week lock in @ 1.9%

Looks like i got the deposit number : 451

Hope that you will progress with your payment fast. I report here if i get paid.

If you get paid out before a good majority of us, that will completely remove the ascending value idea of paybacks leaving us back to the chaos theory of returned payments.
legendary
Activity: 1018
Merit: 1000
Nothing yet for me
Activity: 133
Deposit of 250 btc.
Deposit made on: 2012-07-16
8 week lock in @ 1.9%

Looks like i got the deposit number : 451

Hope that you will progress with your payment fast. I report here if i get paid.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
wow, hashking is still working on 10 btc deposits....
Guess that means i really have years to wait.

Why not ask to have your account split up into smaller pieces. By that logic, you'll get paid quicker!

Presumably hashking is trying to minimize the people he needs to deal with, so it won't work. Does anyone have a large (>100) account where a small deposit was paid back?
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

Why not ask to have your account split up into smaller pieces. By that logic, you'll get paid quicker!
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1005
I had two 10 BTC deposits with Hashking and just received the first deposit back, so it looks like things are starting to move. Will report here once I receive the second deposit.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Bitbuy
I had two 10 BTC deposits with Hashking and just received the first deposit back, so it looks like things are starting to move. Will report here once I receive the second deposit.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
I think the message is clear - he will do it in his own way.
Payments sent out.
Activity: 562
I think they're being paid in ascending order of value? Hashking?
Activity: 335
I have received (principal - interest already paid) for deposit number 109. I'm guessing deposits are being paid back in order - anyone had anything higher?

Don't think that is necessarily true, I have a lower one unfilled.

Deposit #64 - 50 BTC Initial / Current 74.629
legendary
Activity: 1713
Merit: 1029
Where on the hkbtclending.com website can I find my deposit number?

Ah it is in the url (and I think it is your user number). I am 505.

Not your user number, I have multiple deposits in the past that were all different numbers.
legendary
I have received (principal - interest already paid) for deposit number 109. I'm guessing deposits are being paid back in order - anyone had anything higher?

Ahh, my deposit is 448, sounds like I'll be here a while lol. Sad
Activity: 445
Activity: 562
My deposit is still outstanding, will report again when it is received.
legendary
Has 31BTC deposited in the 1.25% weekly 8-week lock-in that is due, will report back when received.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
I had quite a few coins in the guaranteed 1% weekly no lock-in and have yet to receive anything.
Pages:
Jump to: