Pages:
Author

Topic: Hashkings Lending,Deposit 1.25% INSURED, ALL PPT ACCOUNTS CLOSING ON 8/19 - page 20. (Read 93738 times)

zyk
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
My deposit of 50 BTC is also due in a few days, I'll report when it gets paid.

Nobody will get paid anything anymore, if trust is not restored in a communitywide concerted effort to get a hold on pirates accounting !!!!

Contribute or get lost PEOPLE !!!

As Mick Jagger shouts it from the stage !

Cheers Zyk
Activity: 353
Merit: 251
My deposit of 50 BTC is also due in a few days, I'll report when it gets paid.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125
As I have already stated I was waiting for my coins, I feel I should confirm that my initial deposit of BTC7 has been returned to me. My transaction id is 0d9fe0386ece4be73d2e20a9b790a152a30d72bd6f6b7909acc8bf6754e0634e for whoever is interested.

Thanks for sorting this out Hashking.

Indeed. Thank you (and the others) that have received funds back for reporting this.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
As I have already stated I was waiting for my coins, I feel I should confirm that my initial deposit of BTC7 has been returned to me. My transaction id is 0d9fe0386ece4be73d2e20a9b790a152a30d72bd6f6b7909acc8bf6754e0634e for whoever is interested.

Thanks for sorting this out Hashking.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015
I would like to be added to the list of people waiting for their money returned.

Everyone is waiting for their coins to be returned. You should receive them sometime over the next 3 years.  Angry
Vel
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
I would like to be added to the list of people waiting for their money returned.

the deposit of 50 btc made on: 2012-09-04 was deposited as a "1.00% Weekly -- Guaranteed Fully Insured no lock in" but the website doesn't even let me request for my coins to be returned

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1005
Well then sue me.  Lets see what a court will say about bitcoin.  I will just file for a bk and I'm done.

Please post your real name and address, to assist the process server.

Many people here would like to find out what a court says about bitcoin.

Agreed.

fyi, threatening court action won't get your coins back any faster, actually it will take longer, trust me Smiley

Sorry, we're a little short on trust around here.

And I wasn't threatening court action.  Hashking actually wrote "sue me"  I'm sure someone around here wouldn't mind taking him up on that.

There's no threat. If anything, we would be doing HK an favor, as he asked to "sue me".
Activity: 278
Merit: 250
Well then sue me.  Lets see what a court will say about bitcoin.  I will just file for a bk and I'm done.

Agreed.

fyi, threatening court action won't get your coins back any faster, actually it will take longer, trust me Smiley

Sorry, we're a little short on trust around here.

And I wasn't threatening court action.  Hashking actually wrote "sue me"  I'm sure someone around here wouldn't mind taking him up on that.

donator
Activity: 452
Merit: 252

Agreed.

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1008
I am still waiting on my "1.25% INSURED" deposit as well. The website says it was paid... but it was not.  Cry

BTCS were sent to this address you had on file.  1HVzqi5ERyr6rXVsYoVqGDxTgWqEQ43m11.
My deposit will be unlocked tomorrow. Can I expect a payout then? It's 10 BTC. And I think I used the following payout address (that's what's in my "Receive address"-list under hkbtclending.com at least):
1Qv4y7xKXFqGYs8VLhbA2793Ytdr16hkb
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1005

Agreed.
Activity: 278

Activity: 308
Payments sent out for today.  More to follow tomorrow.
Activity: 308
I am still waiting on my "1.25% INSURED" deposit as well. The website says it was paid... but it was not.  Cry

BTCS were sent to this address you had on file.  1HVzqi5ERyr6rXVsYoVqGDxTgWqEQ43m11.
zyk
Hashking would you mind to communicate to your lenders principally, which guidelines your disbursements are following

and generally please explain your reasoning, why you only pay - out principal ??

Thanks
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
Im also missing the payout of my bitcoins ( 8 week lock )
zyk

The forum really should include the ignore button on one's own posts too, so that zyk could ignore himself (sry for quoting him to those who have him turned off, couldn't resist this time)

LOL Cheesy Otoh´s humor is the best news to this forum Cheesy

Cheers Zyk
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Why does not HK got a SCAMMER tag yet? He is clearly violating the contract. I am considered a small depositor but not received anything from my guaranteed 50 BTC. I do not want it to be paid out in full but proportionally  so everyone will get compensated equally.
zaj
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
i got paid my principial yesterday. only had 2 bitcoins invested tho :x
Activity: 336
I'm confused, Hashking has said that smallest investors are getting paid first. But I only invested 7BTC and that 'came to fruition' on 8 September 2012. Is there a reason I have not received payment yet, and other people are getting 25BTC and 50BTC. Or have I understood the process incorrectly?
hashking, would you explain the situation here? I hope you are not cherry picking who to pay back and when.
I've got some bad news...
Pages:
Jump to: