Pages:
Author

Topic: Hashkings Lending,Deposit 1.25% INSURED, ALL PPT ACCOUNTS CLOSING ON 8/19 - page 21. (Read 93739 times)

donator
Activity: 3024
Merit: 1105
LOL  Cheesy my pants are wet..................... cause i forgot them outside in the rain

Cheers Zyk

Did you suffer from brain damage?

Please, don't quote him. This is how you should view zyk's posts:

This user is currently ignored.

He's my first ignore on any forum in all my life, but I must confess that I felt really good when I did it...  Grin

Yep...meee toooooo...always feeling good when ignoring my brain -damage Cheesy

Cheers Zyk

The forum really should include the ignore button on one's own posts too, so that zyk could ignore himself (sry for quoting him to those who have him turned off, couldn't resist this time)
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1005
I'm confused, Hashking has said that smallest investors are getting paid first. But I only invested 7BTC and that 'came to fruition' on 8 September 2012. Is there a reason I have not received payment yet, and other people are getting 25BTC and 50BTC. Or have I understood the process incorrectly?
hashking, would you explain the situation here? I hope you are not cherry picking who to pay back and when.
zyk
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
Payments just sent out.

It's good to hear you're still sending out payments.

Yeah too bad it sounds more and more like Pirate's one or two actually paid accounts and "23 paid account pending verification...".

And why shouldn´t he just do the same stunt, as pirate and the other PPT´s are just shutting up and nothing happens besides chatter !

Give them some heat, WTF, in Germany I´d be at a Trendons ( any PPT OP´s ) doorsteps in under 24 hours contacting real world belongings.

Whats up in the land of the free....? Not even an McKinney Humphrey Bogart will be hired ?    Only sock - puppets acting all around?

Oh my

Zyk
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040
Payments just sent out.

It's good to hear you're still sending out payments.

Yeah too bad it sounds more and more like Pirate's one or two actually paid accounts and "23 paid account pending verification...".
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Payments just sent out.

It's good to hear you're still sending out payments. Please keep working at it. I'm cheering for you. And I'm hoping I see one of my deposits repaid soon (my username is "me" on hkbtclending). Smiley

Activity: 325
Merit: 250
Our highest capital is the Confidence we build.
LOL  Cheesy my pants are wet..................... cause i forgot them outside in the rain

Cheers Zyk

Please, don't quote him. This is how you should view zyk's posts:

This user is currently ignored.

He's my first ignore on any forum in all my life, but I must confess that I felt really good when I did it...  Grin
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
LOL  Cheesy my pants are wet..................... cause i forgot them outside in the rain

Cheers Zyk

zyk
I wouldn't sell any of my personal assets to cover any bitcoin losses.  This is a business, it has failed.  When businesses fail they shut down and usually nobody gets anything.
Umm, no. That's not true. Declaring your business a failure doesn't absolve you of your debts. You are your business. Your business is you.

I will continue to make payments from my bitcoin production and buy coins whenever I can.  If people continue at act they way they are acting I will just walk away.  
Threatening to renege on a legitimate debt to obtain a business concession is scamming.

Well then sue me.  Lets see what a court will say about bitcoin.  I will just file for a bk and I'm done.

You're ASKING to get sued?

You do realize judgements as a result of fraud (or any criminal activity) cannot be discharged in bk?

To anyone who has hashking's dox, please contact me.

Looks like I won't be paying your BTCS because you are looking for legal action.  I will wait for your court response.

LOL  Cheesy my pants are wet..................... cause i forgot them outside in the rain

Cheers Zyk
Activity: 278
I wouldn't sell any of my personal assets to cover any bitcoin losses.  This is a business, it has failed.  When businesses fail they shut down and usually nobody gets anything.
Umm, no. That's not true. Declaring your business a failure doesn't absolve you of your debts. You are your business. Your business is you.

I will continue to make payments from my bitcoin production and buy coins whenever I can.  If people continue at act they way they are acting I will just walk away.  
Threatening to renege on a legitimate debt to obtain a business concession is scamming.

Well then sue me.  Lets see what a court will say about bitcoin.  I will just file for a bk and I'm done.

You're ASKING to get sued?

You do realize judgements as a result of fraud (or any criminal activity) cannot be discharged in bk?

To anyone who has hashking's dox, please contact me.

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
I am still waiting on my "1.25% INSURED" deposit as well. The website says it was paid... but it was not.  Cry
donator
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1010
Parental Advisory Explicit Content
Still haven't recieved my insured guaranteed deposit.
Do you have my correct bitcoinaddress?
If not, use the one in my signature.

Greetz
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
I'm still waiting my two insured principals (50+20 coins) Undecided
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
I'm confused, Hashking has said that smallest investors are getting paid first. But I only invested 7BTC and that 'came to fruition' on 8 September 2012. Is there a reason I have not received payment yet, and other people are getting 25BTC and 50BTC. Or have I understood the process incorrectly?
Activity: 308
Payments just sent out.
Activity: 294
I received my principal back just now, tx 38eebd1e78832b05f29abd95daaab6dba593ce1aecd7cc90be82d6ef317abb52

I'm glad I fall under the umbrella of "small depositors".

Thanks for following up on your guarantee HK. Appreciate it.
Activity: 272
Cryptopreneur
"All my depositers funds are 100% guaranteed and will not lose any funds due to any defaults unless stated otherwise"

I think he stated otherwise recently, as i would expect in a default scenario. You should consider re-evaluating how you asses risk if your gonna trust a stranger with 500BTC. I'll say it one last time. Consider yourself lucky if you can get your principle back. If you want to continue insulting me go ahead. Enjoy.
zyk
That post alone proves he lacks the elementary skill of reading and understanding the semantics of what he is reading. Try again.

yes Sir, you are right of course, when neglecting to take this semantics into account Wink Wink Wink Wink

which i use to mark irony, and seeing you and HK in a courtroom trying to fight this out in front of a goverments powerbase... Wink

Are we there yet, to neglect it?

Cheers Zyk
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125
That post alone proves he lacks the elementary skill of reading and understanding the semantics of what he is reading. Try again.
zyk
I'm pretty sure only the principal is insured. You took a risk compounding, so prepare to give it up. At this point people should be thankful to receive that much considering the climate.

Again, this makes sense.

No it does not, it is complete and utter bullshit. Even HK agrees on this as he is deducing received interest from non-compounding accounts.

This is all very simple: say I had a non-compounding account and re-invested all received interest manually. Then this would be principal and returned to me (under your weird assumption) while with automatic reinvestment (aka compounding) it would not. The risk of both cases is equal and so is the reward therefore either both (preferably) or neither should be returned.

So please, could people please think before they post here (I'm looking at you Peasant)? Otherwise this thread is going to get as constipated as the other ones. Thank you.

Not sure if you've used his service, but each deposit is a separate position of principle. Doesn't matter how you got it. My understanding of his insurance was on the deposit principle only. When you choose to compound you make more, but you risk HK holding it in a single position and getting caught in the current situation. I got my original principle deposit back, but gave up a good 5-6weeks of compounding interest in the 1.9% 8week program. I took the risk and lost, and i'm ok with it because i was well aware of it from the get go. The rest of you should consider yourselves lucky if you can get the original deposit back, and shouldn't expect more. You are just getting greedy if you want anything more. Right or wrong HK has the leverage and he's making payments. It's idiotic to argue with him at this point. When the payments stop feel free to troll the hell out of him.

Peasants got at least common sense Wink

Demanding any interest, which was derived in a ponzi scheme should already preclude someone from getting any money back, cause you are the greedy little profiteer,

who commits a felony---- thought about that yet ?----obviously not common sense in this early heroadopter forum Wink

Cheers Zyk
Activity: 272
Cryptopreneur
I'm pretty sure only the principal is insured. You took a risk compounding, so prepare to give it up. At this point people should be thankful to receive that much considering the climate.

Again, this makes sense.

No it does not, it is complete and utter bullshit. Even HK agrees on this as he is deducing received interest from non-compounding accounts.

This is all very simple: say I had a non-compounding account and re-invested all received interest manually. Then this would be principal and returned to me (under your weird assumption) while with automatic reinvestment (aka compounding) it would not. The risk of both cases is equal and so is the reward therefore either both (preferably) or neither should be returned.

So please, could people please think before they post here (I'm looking at you Peasant)? Otherwise this thread is going to get as constipated as the other ones. Thank you.

Not sure if you've used his service, but each deposit is a separate position of principle. Doesn't matter how you got it. My understanding of his insurance was on the deposit principle only. When you choose to compound you make more, but you risk HK holding it in a single position and getting caught in the current situation. I got my original principle deposit back, but gave up a good 5-6weeks of compounding interest in the 1.9% 8week program. I took the risk and lost, and i'm ok with it because i was well aware of it from the get go. The rest of you should consider yourselves lucky if you can get the original deposit back, and shouldn't expect more. You are just getting greedy if you want anything more. Right or wrong HK has the leverage and he's making payments. It's idiotic to argue with him at this point. When the payments stop feel free to troll the hell out of him.
Pages:
Jump to: