Pages:
Author

Topic: Hashkings Lending,Deposit 1.25% INSURED, ALL PPT ACCOUNTS CLOSING ON 8/19 - page 37. (Read 93727 times)

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1005
Please re-read my question because you obviously did not comprehend.

Etiquette.

Huge reduction on the locked account interest rate while the non-locked lend amount stayed the same. Any reason for this? Planning on introducing longer term deposits for higher rates or do you no longer need the stability and predictability? (not interested now, but am in 6 weeks when my current term finishes)

It's the most basic of supply & demand reasoning, so it may not have warranted explaining. If HK's capacity is full at 1.9%, there's no reason to keep the high rate in place to draw funding.

What happens if/when capacity opens up? Can that availability be predicted?

Apologies accepted at the Bitcoin address in my sig.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125
Please re-read my question because you obviously did not comprehend.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1005
Interest rate for the 8 week program has been dropped to 1.25%. 
Huge reduction on the locked account interest rate while the non-locked lend amount stayed the same. Any reason for this? Planning on introducing longer term deposits for higher rates or do you no longer need the stability and predictability? (not interested now, but am in 6 weeks when my current term finishes)
Repeating because it seems to have been missed.

It's the most basic of supply & demand reasoning, so it may not have warranted explaining. If HK's capacity is full at 1.9%, there's no reason to keep the high rate in place to draw funding.
legendary

Repeating because it seems to have been missed.
legendary
Activity: 2053
Merit: 1354
aka tonikt
@hashking, would it be impolite to ask you who you are?
are you on OTC?
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
10BTC into the 6.91% PPT. Thanks for the service Hash.
Activity: 562
Merit: 100
Thanks for clarifying  Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
I hope you mean that your 8 week lock-in rate will drop to 1.25% for new deposits made from 10th August? If not then it's unfair changing the terms of a loan mid-term, wouldn't you agree?

They change only for new deposits, old deposits always have the rate they were deposited at. Smiley

Old deposits will keep the same rate.  The new rate is for any new deposits. 
legendary
Activity: 1713
Merit: 1029
I hope you mean that your 8 week lock-in rate will drop to 1.25% for new deposits made from 10th August? If not then it's unfair changing the terms of a loan mid-term, wouldn't you agree?

They change only for new deposits, old deposits always have the rate they were deposited at. Smiley
Activity: 562
You say these 1% and 1.25% deposits are insured. Who is insuring them? Do you have a link to where this is explained somewhere? Thanks.

These deposits are guaranteed by me.  Which means no one will lose any money if I make any bad investments.
Activity: 449
You say these 1% and 1.25% deposits are insured. Who is insuring them? Do you have a link to where this is explained somewhere? Thanks.
Activity: 350
Interest payment for a deposit paid out along with filling my withdrawal request for that deposit.

All smooth as butter through the site and exactly as expected in delivery time. I can really appreciate the consistent service. 

Thanks for the opportunity and take care of my other deposit for me. Smiley

legendary

Any reason why yesterday weekly interest payment on my account is still listed as "pending"?

That payment is marked for 8/10/12 which is todays payment.  Im on CST and it is 8/10/12 here.  That payment will go out today as scheduled.  Thanks. 
Activity: 154
Any reason why yesterday weekly interest payment on my account is still listed as "pending"?
legendary
Activity: 1713
Merit: 1029
Awesome pirate rate! I think that makes your PPT the highest-interest one around right now right?
Activity: 350
Just wanted to add that two interest payments were paid and added to account today as expected.

Thanks Hash.  Smiley  And the new rates sound great.
New updated Pass Through Rate of 6.91% Effective 8/9/12.  Existing accounts will be switched over at the end of the current 7 day interest cycle.
Pages:
Jump to: