Pages:
Author

Topic: HASHNEST Discussion and Support Thread - page 4. (Read 659734 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
todays notice

Dear valued users,

Thank you so much for your patience!

We have turned on 5700 cards today, payouts will be allocated tomorrow. Now Z15, A10 Pro mining rigs are all online. We are relocating to other nearby mining farms to find enough power supply for the left mining rigs, power issues will be resolved around end of June. 

Thank you for your continued support and understanding.

Happy mining! BTC price breaks above $4,0000 👏📈📈📈📈

HashNest

June 15th 2021
Activity: 979
Merit: 510
can someone tell me if hashnest is working, i kinda went out, so i dont know atm if they mine or not,..

any feedback would be cool, so i could decide to start slowly invest back into mining...thanks

Trading on the market works, but the miner income themselves, not so much.

Right now for the most part, I don't think GPU cards or most market traded ASICs are paying out or costing electricity.

My GPU cards last payout was May 20th and was partial.
Z11 payouts are around half of what they state.
Same for K5 and U6 before things went down.

If you run the math, since the cost of electricity on these are still 100%, but payout is 50-66% of what it should be, you're simply treading water.
Now that the coin market has popped and crashed almost 50%, many of these once desirable miners are not a good investment any more until coins recover more value.
They need to reduce the cost of electricity by the amount of hashrate lost.  Paying for hashrate that doesn't exist, sounds pretty bad.

thanks, so they still pay out,..that good news actually with all this china baning news out there i thought they would simly stop mining and move again somehwere else, maybe norway Smiley

They are still paying out on Z11 but to my knowledge that is it, and it's 1/4th what you should be getting.
However, you are only charged for the electricity in ratio to this so 1/4 electric fees.  Just gotta buy 4x what you normally would, but best payout ratios from any cloud service I know
Activity: 504
Merit: 1
can someone tell me if hashnest is working, i kinda went out, so i dont know atm if they mine or not,..

any feedback would be cool, so i could decide to start slowly invest back into mining...thanks

Right now for the most part, I don't think GPU cards or most market traded ASICs are paying out or costing electricity.

If you run the math, since the cost of electricity on these are still 100%, but payout is 50-66% of what it should be, you're simply treading water.
Now that the coin market has popped and crashed almost 50%, many of these once desirable miners are not a good investment any more until coins recover more value.
They need to reduce the cost of electricity by the amount of hashrate lost.  Paying for hashrate that doesn't exist, sounds pretty bad.

thanks, so they still pay out,..that good news actually with all this china baning news out there i thought they would simly stop mining and move again somehwere else, maybe norway Smiley

They need to reduce the cost of electricity by the amount of hashrate lost.  Paying for hashrate that doesn't exist, sounds pretty bad.
Edit: Not sure when but on at least 1 machine they charge proportional electric to payout.

Activity: 504
Merit: 1

Any current ETA available, or update in the process?
I understand it is a large scale issue affecting many other as well.
Hoping for the best.
Dear users,

We are sorry to advise that, as notified by power supplier of our mining farm, due to lack of water, power is strictly rationed from Beijing time 14 May 2021. All mining contact will be affected. Power restored time will be announced later.

We deeply apologise for the inconveniences this may cause.

HashNest

Thanks for the update.  I saw the Network hashrate of BTC drop around 25% at once, and many other coins. News even talking about it locally.
I hope all goes well.
Dear users,

We are sorry to advise that, as notified by power supplier of our mining farm, due to lack of water, power is strictly rationed from Beijing time 14 May 2021. All mining contact will be affected. Power restored time will be announced later.

We deeply apologise for the inconveniences this may cause.

HashNest
Activity: 3
Hello all,

Thanks for all the replies.
It seems that ETH mining has resumed and it is going to be at full speed later this week 😊.

I have another question though. I also have a Z11, and I noticed after the rellocation the payout decreased substancially. It is not even 1/3 of what it should be. Anyone facing the same issue and know the reason for this?

Cheers,
Celsex
Activity: 70
Merit: 3
You need to read all the announcements, we planed to move, then power outage, finally we have to move in advance.
i was looking for some missing posts and see that a lot of announcements are on your support site, and not here in this forum.
this is my failure.

you can write " dear customer, take a look at the official hashnest support site, there are some announcements for the downtimes"
but thats not your kind of conversation, and i have to deal with

i am good with you kind of business, your contract terms give you the right to do what ever you want, and i have accepted that (big mistake)
but i am not happy with 4 weeks of GPU RX590 downtime.. (yes i know, you have announced that)
Activity: 400
Merit: 13
I have been receiving payouts on the GPU RX590 since January but stopped receiving on April 22nd.
I have left a support ticket more than once with no response.
The ETH INN A10 PRO started paying again on May 6th. after the move.
I think the 590's are at a different farm that they may have no control of.

They postet on 14.04. that there will be no payout from 30 April 2021 to 10 May 2021.
in my Wallet there was no Payout since 15. April, there was a minimal payment at 21/22. April, but only minimal amount.

As a gift for the 3-4 Weeks without any Payment, they will adjust the electricity fee of ETH mining contracts from 0.075 to 0.095/KWH.
You can say thanks Hashnest, after Weeks without any Payout it will be a pleasure for me, to give you more fee as befor ;-)

++++++++++++++++++++++++
"Dear users,
Due to an increase in electric cost of our mining farm, we have to adjust electricity fee of ETH mining contracts to 0.095/KWH. Only A10Pro, RX5700 and RX590 have been affected.
Due to Carbon neutral, we will relocate one of our mining farms to southwest of China from 30 April 2021 to 10 May 2021. During these 10 days, payout allocation of all mining contracts except K5, RX5700 and RX590 will be affected and paused.
HashNest
April 14, 2021"
++++++++++++++++++++++++

You need to read all the announcements, we planed to move, then power outage, finally we have to move in advance.
Activity: 400
Merit: 13
Dear valued users,

Thank you so much for your patience!

We have turned on some 590 cards today, payouts will be allocated tomorrow. Due to the maintenance of high voltage transmission lines, limited power supply for 590 cards will last another 5 days. Users should be able to get fully payout of 590 cards around 16th May.

Happy mining! ETH price breaks above $4,000 👏📈📈📈📈

HashNest
May 10th 2021
Activity: 70
Merit: 3
I have been receiving payouts on the GPU RX590 since January but stopped receiving on April 22nd.

They postet on 14.04. that there will be no payout from 30 April 2021 to 10 May 2021.
in my Wallet there was no Payout since 15. April, there was a minimal payment at 21/22. April, but only minimal amount.

As a gift for the 3-4 Weeks without any Payment, they will adjust the electricity fee of ETH mining contracts from 0.075 to 0.095/KWH.
You can say thanks Hashnest, after Weeks without any Payout it will be a pleasure for me, to give you more fee as befor ;-)

++++++++++++++++++++++++
"Dear users,
Due to an increase in electric cost of our mining farm, we have to adjust electricity fee of ETH mining contracts to 0.095/KWH. Only A10Pro, RX5700 and RX590 have been affected.
Due to Carbon neutral, we will relocate one of our mining farms to southwest of China from 30 April 2021 to 10 May 2021. During these 10 days, payout allocation of all mining contracts except K5, RX5700 and RX590 will be affected and paused.
HashNest
April 14, 2021"
++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hello,

I have 12 GPUs 598 for ETH mining. But I am not receiving any payouts for days.. As far as I am aware, the rigs were not rellocated and should be online.

Anyone has any idea about what is going on?

Cheers,
Celsex

When were they ordered?
They take 30 full days before they start earning.

I ordered 2 on March 20th and 10 on April second. On May second the second order was complete and the 500 KWh on my account. But no payouts at all..

That is weird, for me they started paying out the next day they showed up automatically after 30 days.
I'd def bring it up in a support ticket if you haven't already, but also good to post it on here to let others know what is going on.
Activity: 292
Merit: 250
@hashnest Why no payouts for rx590 since 22nd April?
Hello,

I have 12 GPUs 598 for ETH mining. But I am not receiving any payouts for days.. As far as I am aware, the rigs were not rellocated and should be online.

Cheers,
Celsex

When were they ordered?

I ordered 2 on March 20th and 10 on April second. On May second the second order was complete and the 500 KWh on my account. But no payouts at all..
Activity: 292
Merit: 250
Hello,

Cheers,
Celsex

When were they ordered?

I haven't received any payouts since Apr 22nd. You still receiving yours?
Hello,

Cheers,
Celsex

When were they ordered?
Hello,

Cheers,
Celsex
Pages:
Jump to: