Pages:
Author

Topic: HASHRA - LUNAR SERIES - ASIC SCRYPT MINERS - page 21. (Read 61683 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
by the way - I gave some advice out here last week and all I got was a ton of questions and objections via PM from a few people so I no longer give any advice.

I would like to say that I'm impressed but I never do less than .0023 daily and I've seen .0035 to .0045 a few times.

right now for today since 5:30 this morning I'm at .00258 and hope to finish by tomorrow morning at .003 for the day - we shall see.

Smiley

Wow! that's impressive. How are you doing so well with the miners. Do you mind giving me some guidance?  Thank you in advance! Smiley

Guys - I have to warN you about something. I just took a look at coinking and that multi pool is a house of cards.

their earnings are bogus because they're valuing flappycoin at 1 satoshi and that would be great if YOU COULD SELL THE FRIGGING THINGS.

They are mining flappycoin as part of their pool and there's not a single BUY order anywhere on any of the exchanges for Flappycoin - I'd hate to see you wind up with a bunch of coins you can;t even sell.

do your homework as to what these people are mining - IT'S MINER BEWARE!

I JUST DID THE MATH AND WITH MY HASH - I could mine 328,000,000 flappycoins each day and at 3.28 BTC - BUT THERE ARE NO BUYERS!!!!

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
I would like to say that I'm impressed but I never do less than .0023 daily and I've seen .0035 to .0045 a few times.

right now for today since 5:30 this morning I'm at .00258 and hope to finish by tomorrow morning at .003 for the day - we shall see.

Smiley

Wow! that's impressive. How are you doing so well with the miners. Do you mind giving me some guidance?  Thank you in advance! Smiley

Smiley
New version of PoolPicker released...looking good.

Useful for keeping track of pools and their profitability !

http://poolpicker.eu/

there's a basic problem here - it's need to show what will be the most profitable coin TOMORROW!!!!

LOL

Haha.. how I wished too... Well, on the bright side, you can see which pool is doing great for the past few days, maybe try stick with them to see if it's profitable for the next few days. lol

I wished this chart would show averages over last 7 days, 30 day and 90 days

http://poolpicker.eu/table

Yeap it does. Coinwarrior's right. =D

So how's the new update doing for you? I did a few pool switching. much much better now eh?  Grin
Activity: 13
Hint: hover over the table for averages

there's a basic problem here - it's need to show what will be the most profitable coin TOMORROW!!!!

LOL

Haha.. how I wished too... Well, on the bright side, you can see which pool is doing great for the past few days, maybe try stick with them to see if it's profitable for the next few days. lol

I wished this chart would show averages over last 7 days, 30 day and 90 days

http://poolpicker.eu/table

LOL

LOL

Thanks Andy!
Activity: 462
Merit: 500

Activity: 9
Anyone know what's going on with recent Hashra orders?

I ordered a Lunar Lander on 6/12, status went to "Awaiting Fullfilment", checked the order tonight and it's now in "Pending" status.

Then checked the product page and the Lunar Lander series has been removed, replaced by all Lunar Launchers Warp packages.

Does this mean I'll be getting a Lunar Launcher Warp 2 instead?
Activity: 462
Merit: 500

It's now been two days since I dutifully packed up my defective miner and sent it back to China.  And in those two days, I've heard nothing from Hashra, or "Simon".  The evidence is starting to mount.

In spite of all my all of my griping I have found Simon and the others at Hashra to be very honest - I would not worry. I'm sure you'll get your replacement unit. Where did you ship the unit back from  - USA? - out of curiosity - how much did it cost to ship?

+1

Yeah, I mean come on....2 days....why would you expect any notification before it even arrives back in China ?! It will likely take about 4 days to get there, so hang fire on the finger pointing  Smiley

I do feel for you though, must be a real pain when all you want to do is start mining
I finally got my y Lunar Lander today and it isn't working. I tried with a laptop (downloaded the software), and with the RaspPi that is included (which I had to power with another cable because it wouldn't join the internet - thanks to the thread for heads up on that); and on both *AS SOON* as CGminer starts, the unit shuts down. I get this error in the log on the Pi:

Icarus Detect: Test failed at /dev/ttyUSB0: get 00000000, should: 00038d26

Not feeling great about this.

My PSU is rated platinum and at 1300W - pretty sure that's not the problem. I have each plug isolated, so I don't think that is the problem.  Since the error is USB related, I tried swapping out the USB cable - no dice.

I am open to suggestions.

well - don't use their power cable to power the pi - myself and other have had problems. In addition the ethernet cable they supplied did not work. In addition make sure you're nit plugging in the additional 2 wire plug from the pcie cable.

send a message to [email protected] - their tech guy is very responsive.

Thanks - I did take the forum's advice and used a different power cable for the Pi, so thanks for that.  I am using my own ethernet cable, and I can browse to the Controla interface.  And no, I am not plugging in the +2 on the PCI-E connections.  The thing powers up fine... makes lots of noise and even some heat... but then instantly shuts down once I ask to to do some mining...

So working with Hashra support, it appears I have a defective unit.  Now it gets interesting.  While the support team was responsive and proactive, it will be interesting to see how this plays out.  Hopefully Hashra views this as an opportunity to demonstrate excellent customer service.  Stay tuned...

After a few days, and just a few questions, support confirmed my unit defective.  I have sent it back to Hashra, at a significant cost.  Now let's see how they handle this process.  I've already lost 20 days *at least* because of the shipping "mistake" and the defective miner.  Really, really trying to stay positive on this one... would certainly be easier if Hashra met me half-way.

Every ASIC thread is full of stories like this.  I remember clicking pictures of KNC miners with the capacitors and other pieces just randomly falling out of the box.

It's now been two days since I dutifully packed up my defective miner and sent it back to China.  And in those two days, I've heard nothing from Hashra, or "Simon".  The evidence is starting to mount.

In spite of all my all of my griping I have found Simon and the others at Hashra to be very honest - I would not worry. I'm sure you'll get your replacement unit. Where did you ship the unit back from  - USA? - out of curiosity - how much did it cost to ship?
Just curious is hashra newbie friendly? like setup wise.. cause I want to get one.. but I dont know if I can run it since I`m pretty newbie at alt mining.

it's very easy to setup and manage through their web interface

however - ignore heir instruction for trying the figure out the ip address and use this free software instead - it's a lot easier: http://www.advanced-ip-scanner.com/

good luck
Activity: 18
I finally got my y Lunar Lander today and it isn't working. I tried with a laptop (downloaded the software), and with the RaspPi that is included (which I had to power with another cable because it wouldn't join the internet - thanks to the thread for heads up on that); and on both *AS SOON* as CGminer starts, the unit shuts down. I get this error in the log on the Pi:

Icarus Detect: Test failed at /dev/ttyUSB0: get 00000000, should: 00038d26

Not feeling great about this.

My PSU is rated platinum and at 1300W - pretty sure that's not the problem. I have each plug isolated, so I don't think that is the problem.  Since the error is USB related, I tried swapping out the USB cable - no dice.

I am open to suggestions.

well - don't use their power cable to power the pi - myself and other have had problems. In addition the ethernet cable they supplied did not work. In addition make sure you're nit plugging in the additional 2 wire plug from the pcie cable.

send a message to [email protected] - their tech guy is very responsive.

Thanks - I did take the forum's advice and used a different power cable for the Pi, so thanks for that.  I am using my own ethernet cable, and I can browse to the Controla interface.  And no, I am not plugging in the +2 on the PCI-E connections.  The thing powers up fine... makes lots of noise and even some heat... but then instantly shuts down once I ask to to do some mining...

So working with Hashra support, it appears I have a defective unit.  Now it gets interesting.  While the support team was responsive and proactive, it will be interesting to see how this plays out.  Hopefully Hashra views this as an opportunity to demonstrate excellent customer service.  Stay tuned...

After a few days, and just a few questions, support confirmed my unit defective.  I have sent it back to Hashra, at a significant cost.  Now let's see how they handle this process.  I've already lost 20 days *at least* because of the shipping "mistake" and the defective miner.  Really, really trying to stay positive on this one... would certainly be easier if Hashra met me half-way.

Every ASIC thread is full of stories like this.  I remember clicking pictures of KNC miners with the capacitors and other pieces just randomly falling out of the box.

It's now been two days since I dutifully packed up my defective miner and sent it back to China.  And in those two days, I've heard nothing from Hashra, or "Simon".  The evidence is starting to mount.
legendary
Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003
Just curious is hashra newbie friendly? like setup wise.. cause I want to get one.. but I dont know if I can run it since I`m pretty newbie at alt mining.

I had never used a Pi before & I got it going within 10-15mins.  If you're able to setup the pool & worker etc then it should be a piece of cake
Activity: 252
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I've released a new version of CONTROLA.

version 1.4.7.x

Pool priority arrangement is now submitted directly to cgminer, so no need to restart the miner anymore.
Deleting and adding pools are also submitted to cgminer.
So pool switching should be less painfull now.

Cgminer doesn't have an API for editing an existing pool, so this still requires a restart.

Things to consider

It takes a couple of seconds before the changes are reflected from cgminer.

Please don't delete an active pool. If you do, it will only be deleted in your poolsettings config file, but not in the running cgminer, so you will need to restart cgminer for the changes to take effect.

No other changes have been made apart from the new pool settings feature, so complaints about hashrate being worse or things being unstable, are not related to this release.

Pages:
Jump to: