Pages:
Author

Topic: HASHRA - LUNAR SERIES - ASIC SCRYPT MINERS - page 35. (Read 61683 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
'All that glitters is not gold'
HASHRA don't plan to design a new ASIC which will mine for scrypt-N too ?
I know  Lighting Asics and Flowertech want to do this.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
YEA - AT LEAST WE'RE GETTING WHAT WE ORDERED.

I keep thinking of those pour souls who ordered 30MH units from Lightning Asics that are as ugly as all getout and they still don't have them.

Hello !
It is true about Lighting Asics ?
IMO they have the most interesting ASIC for scrypt on the market because of the power consumption: only  260W for the 30MH/S
I planed to pay with BTC but the price was higher than if I purchased with USD. I demanded an explanation and they told me that I must pay an additional 1% in BTC, because these are the rules in China...
So I choose HASHRA.

they're using the Insilicon chips and their design does use less power, but I have no confidence in that guy Jack - especially since he lied to me.

I have had experience with the guys from MinerEU and they've been great to work with, I like their Unit which is the Zeus Units but I think it's overpriced right now.

the absolute beat deal going is the Hashra Warp 4 - from these guys in the U.S at $5,395 - that's only $106/Mh and is the best deal going by far (assuming power will cost you more than the insilicon/zeus boxes)

http://www.zighash.com/product/lunar-lander-warp-4-48mh-batch-2/ - Delivery on or about June 15th.

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
'All that glitters is not gold'

I keep thinking of those pour souls who ordered 30MH units from Lightning Asics that are as ugly as all getout and they still don't have them.

Hello !
It is true about Lighting Asics ?
IMO they have the most interesting ASIC for scrypt on the market because of the power consumption: only  260W for the 30MH/S
I planed to pay with BTC but the price was higher than if I purchased with USD. I demanded an explanation and they told me that I must pay an additional 1% in BTC, because these are the rules in China...
So I choose HASHRA.

legendary
Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003
I still have nothing :/
So the people who got their tracking numbers, can they pls confirm when the Landers were sent?

THEY ARE NOT BEING SHIPPED TILL TODAY.

The paperwork may have been submitted but shipping is not happening until today.

###

Ship From:    Ship To:
HASHRA LIMITED
C/O SHEN LIAN YUN NO2 XING WEI
RD FUYONG LOGISTIC PARK IF RTO
HONG KONG,
HK   

EVENT CATEGORY
03 Jun 14 7:50 PM - Shipment picked up - HONG KONG,HONG KONG

hmm, disappointing but it is what it is I suppose. At least it's only 3 days.
Thx for your reply btw
So the people who got their tracking numbers, can they pls confirm when the Landers were sent?

THEY ARE NOT BEING SHIPPED TILL TODAY.

The paperwork may have been submitted but shipping is not happening until today even though they were picked up on Saturday - unfortunate 3 day delays because of their national holiday - BUT OF COURSE!!! lol

###

Ship From:    Ship To:
HASHRA LIMITED
C/O SHEN LIAN YUN NO2 XING WEI
RD FUYONG LOGISTIC PARK IF RTO
HONG KONG,
HK   

EVENT CATEGORY
03 Jun 14 7:50 PM - Shipment picked up - HONG KONG,HONG KONG
legendary
yes I just got a shipping update notice from DHL
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
YEEEEEEAAAAHHH !!

HASHRA ORDER IS NOW UPDATED !!!!
MARKED AS SHIPPED
All I can say is DO NOT BUY from HASHRA!

Bought 10 pack gridseeds - 6 of them DOA and of course no refund or anything. They are keep saying that my USB hub is not providing enough power bla bla.
I bought the hub they suggested ($60) still the same.

So the moral of the story - if something happen with your miner you are on your own.

what power supply do you have powering the gridseeds and who did you buy your power cables from?

if you're in the U.S. I'd be happy to test them for you. I bought a 20 pack from them and every one of them has been working fine for about 3 months now.

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
All I can say is DO NOT BUY from HASHRA!

Bought 10 pack gridseeds - 6 of them DOA and of course no refund or anything. They are keep saying that my USB hub is not providing enough power bla bla.
I bought the hub they suggested ($60) still the same.

So the moral of the story - if something happen with your miner you are on your own.
well hopefully good news in the next few hours...

at least we're not being jerked around and lied to like those poor souls that ordered the 30mh units from lightninig asics - they've been waiting 3 weeks now and have been told consistently that their units were shipped and the guy Jack who runs the place wrote me and told me that my unit would be shipped with 5 days of placing the order which was an outright lie because one week later he posted their were manufacturing delays and none of the 30mh units had been shipped.

I was going to rder one of their 30mh units because I was led to believe it would arrive at about the same time as the Hashra units and I was going to run them side by side to compare the two and determine which was I wanted to order another of - but that guys lies just buried the nail in the coffin of ever doing business with them.

the most important thing for any supplier is simply to be honest with customers so the customers what to expect and when.

uhm yeah me too,
for mine, the status is still the same Roll Eyes
hope my ASICS will be shipped Soon

it's 5 pm on Tuesday in Hong Kong  and I expected the status to be changed by this time.

from what I read in the Zeus Newsletter they said the Holiday was on June 1 and 2nd - not the 3rd.

Here is a part of an e-mail send by HASHRA :

Sorry for the wait.

Everything has gone out though because it is a public holiday here in China till Tuesday we are awaiting the tracking numbers from the shipping company.

Some we got already though we are still awaiting for a few more.

Sorry for the delay, as soon as we get the tracking numbers we will send to you.

Kind Regards
Simon
uhm yeah me too,

it's 5 pm on Tuesday in Hong Kong  and I expected the status to be changed by this time.

from what I read in the Zeus Newsletter they said the Holiday was on June 1 and 2nd - not the 3rd.
uhm yeah me too,
No updates on the tracking number situation?

have you checked your order status on the Hashra.com website?

There's no change on mine either. I'm relatively close to their shipping point so I would expect the Lander to arrive as early as today or tomorrow if it had been sent early on Saturday.  Hopefully they got the numbers today & can send them out, or at least advise if they're going to be able to get them or not.

my tracking number is in there but my status has not changed since saturday - darn dragonboat festival.
legendary

There's no change on mine either. I'm relatively close to their shipping point so I would expect the Lander to arrive as early as today or tomorrow if it had been sent early on Saturday.  Hopefully they got the numbers today & can send them out, or at least advise if they're going to be able to get them or not.

Activity: 70
I wanted to let people know that I had some prices confused earlier today and was upset and did not mean to discredit Simon or Hashra or Zighash.com in any way.

Simon  and Hashra have been great far and I'm looking forward to getting my units which I pre-ordered, plus I just placed an order with Zighash and it's great to have a distributor of their products in the U.S.

Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: