Pages:
Author

Topic: HASHRA - LUNAR SERIES - ASIC SCRYPT MINERS - page 37. (Read 61683 times)

legendary
Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003
So I have a reply from them. I'll see how that goes & update progress, if it turns out they did ship them but couldnt get tracking numbers due to the Chinese holidays that would be something that I couldn't really complain about to be honest. The key after all is shipping, not tracking numbers (tho of course better to have that as well)
legendary
Activity: 1974
im curious if they will do full refund as promised or blame it on some other reason ... lets see
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Simon promised by month end as he's delivered.

for some perhaps. It's almost June 2nd here & I've heard nothing :/

Also no word on what they will do for not living up to the promised hash-rate, just a mail 2 weeks ago with some suggestions of what may happen. I'd like to here something concrete on what is happening for that pls. In the same mail they said they'd have fantastic discount for us early adopters in batch 2 but w/out receiving the first unit why would I ever double down & buy another one?

Agreed.  I have no tracking number an no communication since early on the 31st.  I also find it, um, curious that the Web site which used to claim full refunds for late orders no longer says so.  It is in this thread, however.  If I were Hashra, I'd find a way to honor that pledge or do something equivalent (free miners?) - or I would suspect clientele will flee.  It's a bit of an opportunity, honestly, if Simon and Hashra can actually deliver miners and on their pledge to make earlier adopters whole, they may find themselves with a loyal customer base, strong references, and an open door to the lead in the scrypt ASIC market.
legendary
Activity: 1062

for some perhaps. It's almost June 2nd here & I've heard nothing :/

Also no word on what they will do for not living up to the promised hash-rate, just a mail 2 weeks ago with some suggestions of what may happen. I'd like to here something concrete on what is happening for that pls. In the same mail they said they'd have fantastic discount for us early adopters in batch 2 but w/out receiving the first unit why would I ever double down & buy another one?
Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Activity: 145
Merit: 100
Thats good news, you got a tracking #.

I`ll be waiting for your updates. Tongue
Yes pre orders but they're taking orders for batch 2 now
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
So this is for pre-orders?

I`m assuming based on the shipping tracking # they started now?
I got my tracking number!!!

But I understand there a huge dragon boat festival on June 1 and 2 so shipping by DHL may be delayed.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
HASHRA - MINING TO THE MOON
Shipments going out as we speak…

Tracking numbers coming shortly. : )

We use a shipping company so get tracking numbers after they leave us, bit back to front way of doing things.

Activity: 70
I'm still waiting for my shipping notification. My order still says Awaiting Fulfillment
legendary
Activity: 1974
any news here ? you guys got tracking numbers ?
About 17 hrs. until shipping deadline  Smiley
WHat is power draw on the Warp 1?

taken from this page:
http://hashra.com/llw1/

Power Consumption: Approximately 350W (+ or – 10%)

Power Connection: 2 x Standard PSU 8 PIN Socket (6 PIN or 8 PIN can be used)

Hello !
I see some important differences on your batch #2 for the same type LLW1 and at the same performance:

Power Consumption: Approximately 410W (+ or – 10%)

Can you explain why ?

probably has to do with whether or not you overclock - but of course I could be wrong.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
'All that glitters is not gold'
WHat is power draw on the Warp 1?

taken from this page:
http://hashra.com/llw1/

Power Consumption: Approximately 350W (+ or – 10%)

Power Connection: 2 x Standard PSU 8 PIN Socket (6 PIN or 8 PIN can be used)

Hello !
I see some important differences on your batch #2 for the same type LLW1 and at the same performance:

Power Consumption: Approximately 410W (+ or – 10%)

Can you explain why ?
Will the Lunar Lander be running off another version of the controla software? What will it be called?
Activity: 74
@jjj0923 same of you Guy Simon said my ASIC Will be ship in some days, can't wait
the most interested offer, by far
i bought one and i will probably by a second soon
Love Hashra Products

I pulled the trigger and switched to two 24 MH units.

Simon expects to start shipments next week - woo hoo!
Activity: 74
the most interested offer, by far
i bought one and i will probably by a second soon
Love Hashra Products
A few weeks ago I purchased a gridseed blade from hashra. It came pretty quick and was packaged very well. they included every cable I needed for instant plug and play. The raspberry pi even had a case on it. The service that I received is what made decide to buy the lunar lander warp 1. I have one question though. I bought after the first discount but before the more recent one that was given because the decreased projected hash rate of the product. I received an email stating that I would be compensated for this decrease in hash rate either by a refund or by extra mining equipment. For the people that have placed larger orders, I can see how you will just ship them another module to make up for the loss in hash rate but how will people that only bought the warp 1 be compensated?

We would look at what was best for you.

In this case you would get refund so that the $ you paid per MH was better than after the spec update.

It's important for us that anyone that purchased earlier on benefits from doing so.

We are obviously still working on the firmware etc, still a good chance right now the module will work out at over 15MH.  Smiley

I have already sent Hashra an email regarding this. Every day longer it takes to get a rebate, the more I'm losing in btc value. The price of bitcoin keeps going up. So unless I am getting a rebate based on btc/Mhs instead of $/Mhs, then its a losing situation (I made my purchase in bitcoin and was expecting to get the rebate in bitcoin). Also, what happens if the modules do end up getting rated at 15+ Mhs at shipping? Will the people that ordered before the discount still get a rebate? If not then I will basically be paying hundreds of dollars extra for ordering a few days too early?
Pages:
Jump to: