Pages:
Author

Topic: HASHRA - LUNAR SERIES - ASIC SCRYPT MINERS - page 39. (Read 61683 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
I wonder what the Hashra effect will have on the rest of the vendors out there and their equipment.  Keep up the good work
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
A few weeks ago I purchased a gridseed blade from hashra. It came pretty quick and was packaged very well. they included every cable I needed for instant plug and play. The raspberry pi even had a case on it. The service that I received is what made decide to buy the lunar lander warp 1. I have one question though. I bought after the first discount but before the more recent one that was given because the decreased projected hash rate of the product. I received an email stating that I would be compensated for this decrease in hash rate either by a refund or by extra mining equipment. For the people that have placed larger orders, I can see how you will just ship them another module to make up for the loss in hash rate but how will people that only bought the warp 1 be compensated?

its easy to get Simon on Facebook via their instant messenger if you wanna ask him.
Activity: 70
A few weeks ago I purchased a gridseed blade from hashra. It came pretty quick and was packaged very well. they included every cable I needed for instant plug and play. The raspberry pi even had a case on it. The service that I received is what made decide to buy the lunar lander warp 1. I have one question though. I bought after the first discount but before the more recent one that was given because the decreased projected hash rate of the product. I received an email stating that I would be compensated for this decrease in hash rate either by a refund or by extra mining equipment. For the people that have placed larger orders, I can see how you will just ship them another module to make up for the loss in hash rate but how will people that only bought the warp 1 be compensated?
ill wait for in stock

Simon posted videos of the units in action from China - I'm getting mine before month's end.

check em out on Facebook - it's actually the best deal out there price wise per MH in the under 60 MH category.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
ill wait for in stock
Activity: 112
HASHRA - MINING TO THE MOON
this is a killer deal!

$4,295 with 15% off = $3,650 + free shipping.

that's $121/Mhs - which is the lowest price thus far on an miner whose delivery is within just a few weeks.

an incredible deal!

Smiley

Please note new specs and new prices.

Latest promo code is: moonrock (10% off)

Still pretty good deal we think.  Wink

new lower price - nice

still by far and away for coolest looking miners - much nicer looking than black or red boxes.

style still does account for something and still the lowest $/hash available today.

Thanks!

You can see a little video here of the testing machine in action.
Please note this was made just to confirm shape... it is not the final version of the miner.
Final version will look very sexy.  Wink

http://youtu.be/znc55b5k_x0
this is a killer deal!

that's $121/Mhs - which is the lowest price thus far on an miner whose delivery is within just a few weeks.

an incredible deal!

Smiley

new lower price - nice

still by far and away for coolest looking miners - much nicer looking than black or red boxes.

style still does account for something and still the lowest $/hash available today.
this is a killer deal!

an incredible deal!

Smiley

this is a killer deal!

an incredible deal!

Smiley
Hello Cryptonauts!

Wow, there has been a lot of news recently in the ASIC Scrypt mining world!

Good news is we have our own miners now!  Grin

We have created the "Lunar" series of ASIC Scrypt miners.

These will be simple scalable and modular in design, super easy to use and of course we are working on a very special edition of our CONTROLA firmware that will have some extra features… More on this to come.

UPDATE 17th JUNE 2014:

LUNAR LAUNCHER = 14MH+
LUNAR LAUNCHER WARP 2 = 28MH+
LUNAR LAUNCHER WARP 3 = 42MH+
LUNAR LAUNCHER WARP 5 = 70MH+

Remember we supply you with the goodies to get going including some very special firmware.

Here you can see us testing the case design and early hash rate:
http://youtu.be/znc55b5k_x0

hashra.com
github.com/hashra

Pages:
Jump to: