Pages:
Author

Topic: HASHRA - LUNAR SERIES - ASIC SCRYPT MINERS - page 30. (Read 61683 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Does hashra have a usa re-seller?

I just dont want to wait for shipment, and import tax and crap.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I purchased a warp1 for $1950 (that is with the discount code) which is due to arrive by hopefully tomorrow. But if I had just waited and bought now at $1250 I would receive the miner just two weeks after the batch 1 order. I dont see any advantage for having ordered earlier. It is actually very much a disadvantage, a $700 disadvantage with only a two week mining window over batch two buyers. Its even worse for the people that bought even earlier at an even higher price. Mining the current most profitable scrypt coin, in two weeks I can mine maybe around $300(best case scenario). So basically I'm leaving at least $400 on the table by buying early. Am I missing something here? Also, I made my purchase with bitcoin, when they were around $450. So double ouch on my part. But that part is not really relevant. If bitcoins were now $100 each I would be praising my purchase. Buyers remorse is a bitch. Kinda reminds me of the last time I went to a Laufhaus.

Hashra has made an attempt to make me whole. They sent me a custom coupon code with $400 off of my next purchase. I would have preferred to get btc back instead because to realize my rebate, I have to make another purchase. I was considering making another purchase anyway. It is a fair enough compromise. It seems they try to make good on their promises.
I purchased a warp1 for $1950 (that is with the discount code) which is due to arrive by hopefully tomorrow. But if I had just waited and bought now at $1250 I would receive the miner just two weeks after the batch 1 order. I dont see any advantage for having ordered earlier. It is actually very much a disadvantage, a $700 disadvantage with only a two week mining window over batch two buyers. Its even worse for the people that bought even earlier at an even higher price. Mining the current most profitable scrypt coin, in two weeks I can mine maybe around $300(best case scenario). So basically I'm leaving at least $400 on the table by buying early. Am I missing something here? Also, I made my purchase with bitcoin, when they were around $450. So double ouch on my part. But that part is not really relevant. If bitcoins were now $100 each I would be praising my purchase. Buyers remorse is a bitch. Kinda reminds me of the last time I went to a Laufhaus.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I got my Lunar Launcher Warp 2 two days ago. It runs very fine, but many hw errors, i do not know why.
But, I was an early adopter, i have paid more than $4295, i got a refund before, but now the price is $2275,
and I do not know when or if I get my money back, that was promised from Simon.

Greets Kowi

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
One week after the shipping date and my miner is still in Hong Kong. Looks like I won't be hashing until next week.  Angry

one if mine want from hong kong to my hourse in one day according to the tracking information. sf-express was the company.

got my 2nd miner today
Activity: 816
Merit: 1000
One week after the shipping date and my miner is still in Hong Kong. Looks like I won't be hashing until next week.  Angry
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
Thanks Hashra  Grin

Lunar Lander Batch 1 Order # 844 from 2nd May 2014 @ 7:40 AM , arrived in Germany yesterday.

It is hashing fine with 25.32 Mh/s avg hashrate with your LUNAR LANDER CONTROLA

Nice job

Activity: 105
I think Simon and ZeusMiner are doing a GREAT Job but the prices are WAY to expensive to have any chance of ROI..

Example : If you Buy lets say a LUNAR LANDER WARP 3 = 78MH for $6750 thats $86.53 per MH/s price tag.

There is absolute NO CHANCE of ROI with that price per MH/s ratio..

Because mining at CleverMining.com will get You about 0.0015 BTC per MH/s

So lets do some math..

78 MH/s x 0.0015 = 0.117 BTC per day ( next 3 of days ) and that number will go down 5% as Difficulty increases every 3.5 days.

So there is BEARLY room to get 3 COINS the first Month..Well thats about $1950 with today Price of BTC ( $650 )

Keeping in mind that the Difficulty increases by 45 - 50 % Monthly ( 10 x 5% every 3.5 days ) I really cant see any chance of ROI here.

Its a SHAME, I love MINING AT CleverMining which is the best place to mine Scrypt and get payout in BTC every day, but this prices will RUIN the Scrypt Coin Market, because THERE IS ABSOLUTE no chance of ROI neither a Profit..

So Simon..Please do something about this..Be the #1 producer for Scrypt Mining Hardware, but please allow us to make at a small profit as well, because with this prices there is absolute no chance to do so.

This is not only my oppinion, everyone is Talking about this..http://cryptomining-blog.com/?s=Scrypt+ASIC

The price should be Max $30 - $40 per MH/s to allow us at least some chance of profit..
I see that Zeusminer announced a major price drop this morning via an email announcement.

and their prices are lower than Hashra in terms of $/MH wattage is about the same.

ouch!
So still no word on the 'amazing deals' that Hashra will offer batch one customers for batch two. Now they've released batch two for almost half price of batch one, shipping two weeks apart makes me feel ripped off. Especially as my unit is still apparently in Hong Kong. It's June 6th ffs...will it finally arrive before you send batch two?

at least you didn't buy 6mh/s of gridseed for almost $5k from zoom like I did. Shity part it took me nearly a month to start mining because they forgot half my order. Now they're selling 22mh/s for only $2.7k. If I had only waited a lil longer I would be mining with 44mh/s instead of my measly 6mh/s ha

I bought $4,800 worth of gridseeds from zoomhash also a few months ago and they've served me well and they're still running great. I could complain but I won't because at the time they kicked the ass of my GPU's and saved me a lot of money on electric. Now they serve as my 'coin testers'. I turn them loose on new untested coins to see if the pool estimates are accurate before unleashing the rest of my miners on the coin.

regardless of what you purchase something is always going to come out faster and cheaper...

sometimes you get lucky - sometimes not.
Activity: 97
So still no word on the 'amazing deals' that Hashra will offer batch one customers for batch two. Now they've released batch two for almost half price of batch one, shipping two weeks apart makes me feel ripped off. Especially as my unit is still apparently in Hong Kong. It's June 6th ffs...will it finally arrive before you send batch two?

at least you didn't buy 6mh/s of gridseed for almost $5k from zoom like I did. Shity part it took me nearly a month to start mining because they forgot half my order. Now they're selling 22mh/s for only $2.7k. If I had only waited a lil longer I would be mining with 44mh/s instead of my measly 6mh/s ha
Activity: 112
BTW these new machines, doesn't reboot nicely. Sometimes (not every time) when rebooted, the miner is still busy with the previous session, occupying the usb drivers. When the PI is rebooted, It can't find the usb devices, so this is why it wasn't hashing after the firmware update (which is followed by an automatic reboot).
But once it's running, it will keep running. Just remember to do a power cycle after reboot (and firmware update)

thanks

unless there is some compelling reason to update, I'll stick with the original firmware for the time being until I switch over to my linux box - thanks

the cgminer code can be cloned from this URL

https://github.com/HASHRA/cgminer-hashra
BTW these new machines, doesn't reboot nicely. Sometimes (not every time) when rebooted, the miner is still busy with the previous session, occupying the usb drivers. When the PI is rebooted, It can't find the usb devices, so this is why it wasn't hashing after the firmware update (which is followed by an automatic reboot).
But once it's running, it will keep running. Just remember to do a power cycle after reboot (and firmware update)

thanks

unless there is some compelling reason to update, I'll stick with the original firmware for the time being until I switch over to my linux box - thanks
Activity: 112
BTW these new machines, doesn't reboot nicely. Sometimes (not every time) when rebooted, the miner is still busy with the previous session, occupying the usb connection. When the PI is rebooted, It can't find the usb devices, so this is why it wasn't hashing after the firmware update (which is followed by an automatic reboot).

actually 24% less than we paid

Going on 6 hours now of mining....

at the standard clock rate of 291 it's hashing at 26.25 MH consistently

I'm not going to crank it up either.
legendary
Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003
In case you're wondering about roi on these units - here's a spreadsheet I did today for a friend of mine who wants to get in on altcoin mining but has no technical skills or interest , he just has money and he wants in on the daily income and wants me  to do it all for him.

Did you account for difficulty increase over time.
This spreadsheet has projections on the popular scrypt miners:https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/tB-gwXXNbOtMIlMOyYvYcTQ/htmlview?pli=1#gid=1966313813

all I see is a bunch of impossibles - it's impossible to read that thing!

I'll just use my projections because at least for me everything I've done thus far my calculations has been really close to my real returns.
nope - no need to - just switch to a new coin - there are dozens every week!

Smiley
In case you're wondering about roi on these units - here's a spreadsheet I did today for a friend of mine who wants to get in on altcoin mining but has no technical skills or interest , he just has money and he wants in on the daily income and wants me  to do it all for him.

Did you account for difficulty increase over time.
This spreadsheet has projections on the popular scrypt miners:https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/tB-gwXXNbOtMIlMOyYvYcTQ/htmlview?pli=1#gid=1966313813

Pages:
Jump to: