Pages:
Author

Topic: HASHRA - LUNAR SERIES - ASIC SCRYPT MINERS - page 33. (Read 61683 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Got my shipping number this morning for order 967 and it's still in Shenzhen. 

I have orders 859 and 953 and the later is in Shenzen and the first just left Hong Kong
Activity: 816
Merit: 1000
Got my shipping number this morning for order 967 and it's still in Shenzhen. 
Activity: 826
'All that glitters is not gold'
order #968 has changed the status to Shipped

unfortunatelly for me, I have an another order (#979) full paid with BTC, but his status it is unclear, because HASHRA experienced some problems with BIPS (f...k the BIPS !)

Therefore, only 1x LLW1 will arrive to me instead of 2x LLW1 or 1xLLW2  Huh
based on the above information I think you are due a refund - the only strange part of this is this: You computer is now with the shipper. It's possible that it was turned over the the shipper and out of Hashra's possession before he received your letter and it would not be prudent for any business to issue a refund when there's a chance you may just keep the refund and the miner.

Since you are also in China it seems the best way is for you to return the unit after it's received or simply refuse shipment that way the shipping company can notify Hashra that the unit was never delivered and you can get your refund.

Technically speaking - YOU ARE CORRECT - the unit was truly NOT shipped on May 31st and I agree your are entitled to a refund.

opposing opinions chime in please....

I cant disagree with your logic. Though I think Hashra should have acknowledged their mistake and offered the solutions that you mentioned. I think maybe they were hoping to ignore the problem away. They dont want to open the flood gates. We all after all are due a refund.

I could care less if it's a JUST few days late. I hope it arrives by this friday, because after that I would consider it seriously late and would not be a happy camper.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
based on the above information I think you are due a refund - the only strange part of this is this: You computer is now with the shipper. It's possible that it was turned over the the shipper and out of Hashra's possession before he received your letter and it would not be prudent for any business to issue a refund when there's a chance you may just keep the refund and the miner.

Since you are also in China it seems the best way is for you to return the unit after it's received or simply refuse shipment that way the shipping company can notify Hashra that the unit was never delivered and you can get your refund.

Technically speaking - YOU ARE CORRECT - the unit was truly NOT shipped on May 31st and I agree your are entitled to a refund.

I cant disagree with your logic. Though I think Hashra should have acknowledged their mistake and offered the solutions that you mentioned to r0ach. I think maybe they were hoping to ignore the problem away. They dont want to open the flood gates. We all after all are due a refund, if we want it.

legendary
Activity: 1260
edit - problem with Hashra solved by Simon
yea - I'm anxious to get mine and test it out.

My partners and I will be starting a mining/hosting service with minimum 1 month rent/MH or lease to own and our initial plans are to order 100 units in the 25-35 mh range and it's up to me to decide which units to purchase.

We want our customers to be able to earn a minimum of $25/day from LTC or DOGE for those who want a consistent revenue stream.

They're doing all the marketing materials, working on print ads and radio spots and lining up the seminar schedules to educate potential investors. I have all the it work to do.

Smiley
Order #870  Awaiting Fulfillment

Order #870
Order Date: 6th May 2014

This order is marked as Shipped
legendary
Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003

We will not sleep. : )

As long as you're awake, would you please send me my tracking number?  We talked by pm on Monday.
Thx

edit: received thx
Order #870  Awaiting Fulfillment
'All that glitters is not gold'
@HASHRA

When the delivery for batch#1 will actually begin ?
The difficulty for LTC is already 9,116.3841 and continue to climbing !
We must have at least a chance of ROI before the Titan will hit the market !!

legendary
Activity: 1260
edit - problem with Hashra solved by Simon
Has anyone ordered from zighash.com? Or know if they are an authorized reseller?

I spoke to the owner yesterday - yes they are an authorized reseller and he'd be happy to send you a copy of the dealer letter from Hashra.

they're good guys and carry just about everything...

Zighash are official.

We understand that some people prefer to deal with a local company so we are taking on a couple of resellers in the States and Europe.

Thanks for Vouching HASHRA!
Activity: 112
HASHRA - MINING TO THE MOON
Has anyone ordered from zighash.com? Or know if they are an authorized reseller?

I spoke to the owner yesterday - yes they are an authorized reseller and he'd be happy to send you a copy of the dealer letter from Hashra.

Zighash are official.

We understand that some people prefer to deal with a local company so we are taking on a couple of resellers in the States and Europe.
Simon - you are the Man!

thanks!

for me there are a  lot of unanswered questions.

1 -instruction for setup - where are they?
2 - does this thing come with a built in rasberry controller? - unanswered
3 - power plugs on back are 8 pins - do we plug our 6 pin gpu plug only or 6+2 when possible - unanswered
4 - can a static IP address be set - unanswered
5 - is this thing using controlla software - if so - where the link to the new software

many questions....

does anyone know these answers?

#2 is right there on their site

WHAT IS INCLUDED:
1 x LUNAR LANDER WARP 1
1 x SD CARD ready for Raspberry Pi with HASHRA CONTROLA firmware.
1 x USB DATA cable to use with Raspberry Pi
1 x Raspberry Pi Power cable for standard Power supply unit (4 PIN Connection)
1 x Raspberry Pi
1 x 24 Pin Power Switch connector to be used with your Standard Power Supply Unit.
1 x Ethernet cable for Raspberry Pi to your router.

for #3 I didn't really understand why Hashra said you need 2x 6pin because to my understanding 1x8 pin provides about the same amount of power.

The others I can't comment at all sorry

I don't like rasberry's - I wonder if I can run this thing without the rasberry - they're unreliable as far as I'm concerned and I did not like having to apply that boot patch they all required,

it took me about 1 week to deep six the rasberry on my gridseeds.

Now I just run my seeds and my blades from a rig with one Gpu card in it...

I downloaded the BAMT on a stick from ltcrabbit and then downloaded and compiled the gridseed version of cgminer and they run perfectly and never ever go offline. I love this setup.

We will also have a copy of CGminer that will work with miners that you can use on a PC if you dan't want to use the Pi.

This will be available to download very shortly.
for me there are a  lot of unanswered questions.

1 -instruction for setup - where are they?
2 - does this thing come with a built in rasberry controller? - unanswered
3 - power plugs on back are 8 pins - do we plug our 6 pin gpu plug only or 6+2 when possible - unanswered
4 - can a static IP address be set - unanswered
5 - is this thing using controlla software - if so - where the link to the new software

many questions....

does anyone know these answers?

Well spotted Sir.

hashra.com/support/ will very soon have firmware and set up guide. : )
We will not sleep. : )

Everyone will have an SD card loaded with firmware anyway but we will make sure it is available to download also like we have done in the past.

The pins on the back are 8pin sockets but you need to use 6pin cables for it.
If you try to use a 6+2pin to make it an 8pin it will not work in the miner.

As long as you use a good quality PSU with separate cables for each 6pin that will be fine. Modular PSU is best of course.

Pages:
Jump to: