Pages:
Author

Topic: Have I joined at the wrong time? - page 30. (Read 49335 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
December 09, 2018, 01:48:52 PM
I think that it was to participate in december 2017. But it's a good time to join crypto comminity. Th crypto market stopped falling so it should be a growth at the nearest time.
Activity: 445
Merit: 111
December 09, 2018, 01:45:40 PM
I think it's never too late to start doing anything. I am even sure that now is the best time for newcomers who did not participate in the fall from 20 thousand. It is much easier for them to buy cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 784
Merit: 501
December 09, 2018, 01:42:19 PM
Although the market is green (UP) now, but this is not a recommendation for long-term investment. Because the current situation have oversold like 2014. I recommend January to invest in cryptocurrency. Because of Bakkt exchange will target launch on January 24, Bitcoin futures will be listed on Nasdaq (Mid-January), and then the SEC's final decision.
Activity: 535
Merit: 250
December 09, 2018, 01:10:15 PM
not a moment like this is a very good time to enter and buy as much bitcoin as you can because the price is still very cheap will make you can get a very large profit when prices return to be expensive like in 2017.
Activity: 390
Merit: 11
December 09, 2018, 12:55:02 PM
this is the right time for you to join crypto where BTC prices currently reach $3200 and this is the lowest price during 2018 and this is your profit for the best investment in the future
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
December 09, 2018, 12:46:20 PM
That’s not true. I think that no one is late in crypto. Even though the market is down and the value of the coins continue to decrease, it doesn’t mean that it would stay that way forever. This dip only gives us opportunities to invest right now and earn in the future.
Activity: 589
December 09, 2018, 12:40:54 PM
I don’t think that it is so. There are good coins, but in some cases it is too risky. I would say that market is good for professional traders.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
December 09, 2018, 12:30:37 PM
I dont think your late, maybe in the next 1 or 2 years later crypto price will rise like january again or even more. Just keep learning about investing and trading, you still can get profit in this situation (dailly trading).
Activity: 840
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
December 09, 2018, 12:22:31 PM
right now the market is not experiencing the best of times, but still this period is beneficial for investment
just those people who have money now are afraid to invest. and those who are in the market simply don't have money
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
December 09, 2018, 12:18:45 PM
Now is the time for shopping, I think this time on the market is the most successful and you now have a chance to buy coins at prices that were last year.
I support the opinion and I think that many people support and use exactly the same opinion. We can confidently say only that today people stop showing panic, because prices have already dropped even lower.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 12
Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji
December 09, 2018, 12:15:50 PM
Yes, I think you should wait a bit longer when the price is better now, that would be a good time to get you back. Currently very bad market is not suitable to participate.
Activity: 192
December 09, 2018, 12:15:39 PM
you should be thinking clearly this is the right time to start and sell it if the market pump. you do the cycle and learn more about the market for sure it will make you rich.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 295
GOD is TRUE
December 09, 2018, 12:09:59 PM
Investing in Crypto is certainly not too late because prices will continue to grow every day but if your friend says you are late entering this forum then that is only true because currently the regulations in the forum have changed greatly and very far from several years ago.

And another thing to invest is better to use what your heart says because everything you do will be yours.
Activity: 320
December 09, 2018, 11:14:03 AM

I am newbie and some of my friends who are already into crypto market say I am late. This isn't the time to start investments and I must refrain and just research for later.

Do you think the same? Is it really not the time to invest as a beginner?

No, you not joined the wrong time, it is also the right time to joined because the marketplace now is dumping and it is good to buy coins now because of that dumping, it will be affordable and you can buy more coins and then hold it for a long time for sure you will gain profit. Smiley
Activity: 434
December 09, 2018, 11:11:37 AM

I am newbie and some of my friends who are already into crypto market say I am late. This isn't the time to start investments and I must refrain and just research for later.

Many of us entered a year ago, when the market was already beginning to fall, if you entered recently, I would say that it's time for you to buy, I agree with many late or when it does not happen, do not hurry in your choice, because the world of crypto does not forgive mistakes.
Activity: 280
December 09, 2018, 11:06:19 AM
It's not too late to join you here because the price of coins is so low today. And I think this is just the right time for you to invest in it because the price of all the coins is high and your intuition is great when you invest in it.
Activity: 510
Merit: 2
December 09, 2018, 10:56:34 AM
No! I never believed that there is wrong time when ever you join crypto. All you have to do is to learn from those that have been in the system for long so they can put you through.
Activity: 378
Merit: 4
December 09, 2018, 10:44:05 AM
quite the opposite. i think it is a good time to join. recently, bitcoin is close to 3K. a good buying opportunity. it is at least better than January of this year, when the bitcoin price was 20K.
Activity: 650
Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi
December 09, 2018, 10:42:51 AM

The market for now is gradually moving down.For some investors they prefer to buy coins on the bearish market because its value is cheap.There is no late time for cryptocurrency.You still have great chances inorder to earn profit..but first thing you must know on how to identify the market movements and how trading works after investing.
Activity: 406
December 09, 2018, 10:39:48 AM
I don't think so. In fact, you might be of a good start. Crypto is always changing so technically speaking you can't be late, you just have to pick the right timing. As of the moment, the crypto market is all red and in this situation, you might be at the right time because you can buy majority of crypto at a lower price and earn immediately by selling it when the market rises.
Pages:
Jump to: