Pages:
Author

Topic: Have I joined at the wrong time? - page 31. (Read 49336 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
December 09, 2018, 10:38:04 AM
Now is the time for shopping, I think this time on the market is the most successful and you now have a chance to buy coins at prices that were last year.
Activity: 548
Merit: 100
December 09, 2018, 10:37:10 AM
There is no time too late, if you recognize the current Bitcointalk forum it means it's the right time for you to recognize crypto further, even for investment now is the right moment for future profits
Activity: 222
December 09, 2018, 10:35:31 AM
to start investing in cryptocurrency now, in my opinion it is not too late, in my opinion it is now a good time to start investing in cryptocurrency because it can buy at a cheaper price than before, because almost all cryptocurrency prices go down.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
December 09, 2018, 10:29:48 AM
right now the market is not experiencing the best of times, but still this period is beneficial for investment
copper member
Activity: 362
Merit: 1
December 09, 2018, 10:25:17 AM

I am newbie and some of my friends who are already into crypto market say I am late. This isn't the time to start investments and I must refrain and just research for later.

Do you think the same? Is it really not the time to invest as a beginner?
I agree. I also have a lot of newbie friends who have just joined or want to join the cryptocurrency world. And I tell them that now they will get a lot of disappointment
There's no specific time as long as it was already involve then that's the importance because anytime it has a good potential to comeback and we can already earning good profits.
Activity: 420
Merit: 111
December 09, 2018, 10:17:25 AM

I am newbie and some of my friends who are already into crypto market say I am late. This isn't the time to start investments and I must refrain and just research for later.

I agree. I also have a lot of newbie friends who have just joined or want to join the cryptocurrency world. And I tell them that now they will get a lot of disappointment
Activity: 728
December 09, 2018, 10:15:02 AM
It is good time to join crypto now, at least it is better than one year ago when everything was at ATH. I think it is much better to start in bear market.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
December 09, 2018, 10:08:54 AM

The time is right for you to joined in crypto. The value is lower so you can manage your investments. Being a newbie you should increase your knowledge in order to do the right thing.
Activity: 54
December 09, 2018, 09:48:13 AM
oh don't worry about being a newbie Cheesy just know that you are not alone in this because there are more beginners like us out there
Activity: 42
December 09, 2018, 07:23:30 AM
no its not the wrong time but  its wrong coin you chose to invest.
Activity: 532
December 09, 2018, 06:34:46 AM
Try to see the current price, it has a very cheap price and this is a very good time to invest, and I think you are never late
Yes, It's never too late or too early because the crypto market always fluctuates, like ebb and flow, so whenever we joined we should be happy that we could, minimize our risks and maximize our profits.
Good words. I think the same. Maybe it's not bad not invest at the Jan '18  Wink It was the best strategy at 2018 instead of simple hold at 2017. I think today is not bad time to invest. So cheap price can lead to good profit in future.
Activity: 434
December 09, 2018, 06:31:14 AM
Try to see the current price, it has a very cheap price and this is a very good time to invest, and I think you are never late
Yes, It's never too late or too early because the crypto market always fluctuates, like ebb and flow, so whenever we joined we should be happy that we could, minimize our risks and maximize our profits.
Activity: 170
December 08, 2018, 10:18:38 AM
You've just entered a good time. Look at the cost of bitcoin, you do not want to buy It at this price? If you had entered the market earlier, you would have bought it more expensive.

I think the BTC price may go even more down and be half as much in the future, so the author did join at the good time to wait and buy the best coin at the best cheap prices.
Activity: 392
December 08, 2018, 09:51:45 AM
no not at all..! the price is moving down grab this opportunity and buy coins.
Of course partly I agree with you , but all people want to find a great entry point, now of course definitely a good time to buy tokens and keep them in a long time
Activity: 276
December 08, 2018, 09:37:06 AM
You will never be late in the crypto world as the market means just a calculation of the rise and decrease of prices of coins. Given the volatility of cryptocurrency, prices of coins go up and down from time to time. So now the coins are decreasing in prices at this point of time and prices of coins may increase in another time. Now the coins are decreasing in prices. So it is time to invest in coins.
Activity: 417
December 08, 2018, 09:23:21 AM
It is not like that as it has never been late to join the crypto world. I think the good time  to involve in cryptocurrency was some 7 years ago when the market was new and had much potentiality for coins to rise in prices. But now you can invest in it. But you should research yourself, consult with friends and crypto experts before investing.
copper member
Activity: 109
December 08, 2018, 08:45:57 AM

Thats what I feel before when I first enter crypto because doing a study on it, the rank is control because of the strict merit system and no previlage to upgrade rank. But the crypto moderators is so nice, they made a chance to those having a lower rank in buying a copper member rank in just a small amount. So you have an option to rank upto member rank.
Activity: 1078
December 08, 2018, 08:34:25 AM
I think it is never late to come to crypto, more than that, you have some time to learn more about blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies in order to be ready for the future growth of crypto.
Activity: 645
December 08, 2018, 08:25:14 AM

You as an investor joined the best of times. Wait for the market to fall and invest. I think you can make a big profit right now. Watch the markets every day and wait for a big reversal.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
December 08, 2018, 08:00:29 AM
If you invested during a bullrun when the price is at its highest, that will be the wrong time because the price will surely go down when the hype is over. Cryptocurrency is still on its early years and there are many developments to be expected in the coming months so there is no such thing as "joining at the wrong time." If you want to invest on ccryptocurrencies, you better do your own research first to find the right coin that will give you good profits in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: