Pages:
Author

Topic: Have I joined at the wrong time? - page 56. (Read 49335 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256
November 18, 2018, 05:20:41 AM

I am newbie and some of my friends who are already into crypto market say I am late. This isn't the time to start investments and I must refrain and just research for later.

Do you think the same? Is it really not the time to invest as a beginner?

Your friends who are saying that you are late in joining the crypto market are not right. I think the best time to enter into the crypto market is when the prices are at its lowest. Crypto investment is best when you buy the coins cheap. You do not buy the coins at their all time high price. And so if you want to start buying and building up your portfolio, do it now because the prices are almost at their all time low.
Activity: 159
Merit: 1
November 18, 2018, 05:17:04 AM
I don't think you joined wrong time. I think you are lucky, because if you joining the begin of the year, maybe you will lose almost your money. All coin are going down from that time until now.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
November 18, 2018, 05:11:36 AM
I do not share with your friends. any time is a good time to enter the crypto. learning in crypto and the profit that can be obtained will not know the time of late. and maybe you are lucky to get in the moment when the market falls back, and this time it is good to start from the ground up including even for large existing crypto.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 18, 2018, 05:08:32 AM
In my opinion, when you decide to enter the crypto market, it is always the right time. At any given time it gives you a good chance and can also create a risk for you. It is important that you have the knowledge, experience and ability to analyze, independently in decisions.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
November 18, 2018, 05:07:34 AM
there is an ambiguous answer to your question, someone will say that this is a bad time for a crypt, and others that this is a great opportunity to buy more at reduced prices
Activity: 308
November 18, 2018, 05:04:51 AM
Now is a great time to invest. The price of all fell down. Some prospective coins are trading below the ICO price. Everyone is waiting for growth. And if he will, you can make good money. And those who kept the coins during the year strongly subsided and are waiting for the growth of the market with hope.
Activity: 294
November 18, 2018, 05:01:53 AM
You have joined the market at the perfect time, because the prices are now at the lowest level and if you have not invested in crypto, right here and right now it is the best moment to begin with your investments!
Activity: 378
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 18, 2018, 04:51:31 AM
This is not the wrong time. Many hunters and investors are also affected by the influence of last year's encryption market, I think this is just the beginning!
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
November 18, 2018, 04:47:37 AM
Now that the cryptocurrency market is still immature, BTC may be ups and downs, so you won't be late, and if the price of Bitcoin is stable, there will be less chances, and obviously there are still plenty of opportunities. But you need to be careful about the scams too.
You need to catched up with a great knowledge, wrong time only applies for people who loses their faith with this industry but as long as you still
have a high appreciation and you still have good outlook for this system then buying and holding will still bring you passive earnings, just never to
sell when you see that you will losing your investment, keep working with your understanding and remember that success is much sweeter when you
came from the very deep situations.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 500
November 18, 2018, 04:45:05 AM
I invested in the crypto market late last year. And until now, I've lost a lot of money if I sell them now. Maybe I will try to calm down to wait for some more time!
According to me it is better to keep it first, now the market is not good conditions anymore.
I think if you sell it impossible, just wait until there is good news so that it can pump up market prices more expensive.
Activity: 396
November 18, 2018, 04:32:31 AM
Now that the cryptocurrency market is still immature, BTC may be ups and downs, so you won't be late, and if the price of Bitcoin is stable, there will be less chances, and obviously there are still plenty of opportunities. But you need to be careful about the scams too.
Activity: 280
November 17, 2018, 10:49:11 PM
No one will tell you exactly when the best time to enter the market but I will give advice to buy cryptocurrency parts, for example 5-10% per week from the Deposit !
Yes, I completely agree with you. We should not buy all amount in once. This is also my strategy when I buy more coins. I bought around 20% first and then around 5% per times. If the price falls deep, I can buy 10%.
Activity: 560
November 17, 2018, 10:46:42 PM
No you sure not. You must have clues like i suposse you have for this kind of job or work like you mentioned. With good analyzim with charts and investing also in projects with roadmaps i wish you happy hunting.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
November 17, 2018, 10:38:19 PM
Well a good question here i think personally if  joined here 1 years before than would be things change but maybe because in this market noting is impossible and that's way you can say it nowadays as market drop down best way wait and hold.
Activity: 462
November 17, 2018, 10:31:36 PM
I invested in the crypto market late last year. And until now, I've lost a lot of money if I sell them now. Maybe I will try to calm down to wait for some more time!
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
November 17, 2018, 10:16:55 PM

I am newbie and some of my friends who are already into crypto market say I am late. This isn't the time to start investments and I must refrain and just research for later.

No. I don't think so. this is precisely really good time for you to join in this market. Don't just look at the price and think that this market is about to collapse, it just return back the initial position before developing
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
November 17, 2018, 10:12:01 PM
Perhaps people will have different opinion on it ,but in my view,  this is the right time to join when the crypto is trading low and you have enough time to gain experience with less investment.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
November 17, 2018, 10:01:02 PM
And then in the future it turns out that it was the best time for investment, with me it been. Think for yourself, everyone has different situations, someone can invest for 10 years and the other is waiting for profit in a month.
Activity: 253
November 17, 2018, 09:59:05 PM

You can think that its too late to join in crypto but its not. Actually deapite its low price crypto still stay as strong as ever and will never go down at all. Believe on the power over Bitcoin and with a little patience, things will work out on the end
Activity: 630
rocket.hashbon.com
November 17, 2018, 08:46:16 PM
Never say so. Everybody will have their own right time to be in the crypto. Just be positive thinking that you will meet the great crypto market in the next year (s). We also feel the same that this year is so hard to join in crypto and to survive. But so far, I still believe that we will meet the bullrun again  and make some profits. Just be patient, mate.
Pages:
Jump to: