Pages:
Author

Topic: Have I joined at the wrong time? - page 57. (Read 49335 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Gistcoin
November 17, 2018, 07:50:32 PM
Probably. This time is the dumb market of crypto, drop crypto time, and low value cryptos. However, never think only about the negative sides. Probably, you are also in the right time to purchase and invest in some promising coins with the very small price. And you can earn more profits in the future. Just be patient and spirit in order to make your own profits in crypto world.
Activity: 180
Merit: 0
November 17, 2018, 07:02:25 PM
buy low sell high its not rocket surgery
Activity: 344
Merit: 257
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
November 17, 2018, 07:00:19 PM

I am newbie and some of my friends who are already into crypto market say I am late. This isn't the time to start investments and I must refrain and just research for later.

Do you think the same? Is it really not the time to invest as a beginner?
On my own opinion yes you are late because you missed the chances investing in legit ICO but you aint too late investing in the market just choose the strong one
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
November 17, 2018, 06:54:40 PM
Everyone for sure has a dream to achieve success, lead a brilliant career in a world-class company, become a successful entrepreneur with a turnover of millions of dollars, and other dreams that we cannot achieve because we feel already late to reach that dream. If we think so, I think that is a natural thing because each of us must have felt too late to realize his dream.

I am newbie and some of my friends who are already into crypto market say I am late. This isn't the time to start investments and I must refrain and just research for later.

So if you are about to enter the crypto market from now on, I think now is the right time to start, because dozens of the best market-cap crypto currently being traded at a very low price, we may not know what will happen with their prices in December.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
November 17, 2018, 06:53:13 PM
Many people say about this, joining in the wrong time. I also think so about that. Whatever the matter, I will still continue my journey in this crypto world. I know that it may be too late. But, I do think that we can make a chance to meet with the good market. Just e patient and believe that it will be, some day.
Yes, it won't be too late if you really have a great desire to continue to learn and be patient in the crypto market, because we believe such crypto growth will continue, so as long as we have strong desires and intentions in the crypto world, it seems that nobody is late and everyone still has a good chance to make a profit.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
November 17, 2018, 06:27:42 PM

in my opinion you and your friends are wrong, because you actually entered crypto at the right time to invest in crypto by buying crypto at a cheap price because crypto prices are now down and I am sure opportunities like this will not come again, but if you don't take advantage of the current situation to invest in crypto, I'm sure you will regret it.
Activity: 728
Merit: 12
November 17, 2018, 06:23:22 PM
Many people say about this, joining in the wrong time. I also think so about that. Whatever the matter, I will still continue my journey in this crypto world. I know that it may be too late. But, I do think that we can make a chance to meet with the good market. Just e patient and believe that it will be, some day.
Activity: 486
Merit: 100
November 17, 2018, 06:14:25 PM

At present, investing is a good opportunity, but for a newbie, I recommend you do not invest, in the first thing you should know clearly about the cryptocurrency market before making an investment decision. Because investing at this time requires a lot of experience and perseverance.
legendary
Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201
November 17, 2018, 06:09:48 PM
This is a good time to invest, many people do not have the gut feeling that when the market is down should not invest. I do not want people to listen to this, because my friend ever bought the altcoin every month from his salary. And after that, he became a millionaire
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
November 17, 2018, 06:05:25 PM
Far from it, you aren't late however, you may have taken the step at the difficult of times considering what is presently happening in the industry. I have couple of people who have lost complete interest as a result of the bearish nature of the market at the moment. It is understandable that with a lot of uncertainties at the moment, Newbies as well as intermediaries have all lost interest or lost faith in the crypto industry but the positive side of things is that, you can take this time to seat and observe the benefits of crypto and how to profit from it. Get as much resources as possible and educate yourself about the industry. The bullish trends will surely come back and I assure you, you want to be completely prepared and ready to handle it when  it surely comes back. You aren't late and the time to start doing the correct thing is now!
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
November 17, 2018, 05:52:50 PM
If we take into account the fact that Bitcoin fell so much a couple of days ago, then you entered very much on time, but if we talk about what will happen within a few years with cryptocurrencies, then I think that a year ago investing in cryptocurrencies gave much more than the whole next year.
Activity: 691
November 17, 2018, 04:33:16 PM
If you recognize yourself as a beginner, for me just do an investment while studying. Maybe the meaning of your friend says so there is also true. Current market conditions are very difficult to predict so restraint is a good step before entering the market.
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
simply getting the job done
November 17, 2018, 04:21:53 PM
No one will tell you exactly when the best time to enter the market but I will give advice to buy cryptocurrency parts, for example 5-10% per week from the Deposit !
Activity: 265
November 17, 2018, 04:20:15 PM
Considering the fact that blockchain is the future technology I will say you are not late. Just that this are trying times for crypto market.  But it will soon fade away
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
November 17, 2018, 04:14:20 PM
I don't see any reason to say that now is not the right time to invest, because for me every time we can make investments and whenever we can make a profit through crypto investment. The most important thing is that we are able to respond to the market situation properly, and can use the opportunity well too, so that we will always benefit from investment. The basic principle is patience and don't be greedy to always want big profits in a short time. I think now is the best time to invest crypto or bitcoin, because the price is under $ 10,000, believe that prices will rise above $ 15,000 in the near future.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
November 17, 2018, 04:11:50 PM
Agreed. Market is close to hitting a bottom.
Activity: 112
November 17, 2018, 04:11:29 PM
I believe that for a beginner now is the time to explore the market and make investments in cryptocurrency. The price of many coins is very low now, it's like getting on black Friday. So do not listen to your friends, study the market and coins to make a profitable investment, but be prepared to have to wait until the new bull run begins.
Activity: 210
November 17, 2018, 04:11:23 PM
Well now of course I think it is time to take it , but of course if you bought the tokens in that year, I think we should just wait and the market will recover in the future
Activity: 336
November 17, 2018, 04:04:11 PM
If you accurately predict the future of the market you are a successful person with electronic money. No one can predict the future of the market. So, do not complain about coming here too late. The market fluctuates and creates surprises so it is never too late to invest in electronic money. Profits can not come to you at the present time but in the near future it can bring you huge profits.
Activity: 625
Merit: 500
November 17, 2018, 03:50:38 PM

there is no such term as being too late if you know why you are doing what you are doing Wink trust me, the world will give you everything at the moment when you figure out what you want from life
Pages:
Jump to: