Pages:
Author

Topic: Have I joined at the wrong time? - page 58. (Read 49335 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 12
November 17, 2018, 03:48:27 PM
Yes, I believe that now while the market is falling, it is not worth investing for beginners because they will not profit from their investments.

I think you are mistaken - now is the best time to invest in cryptocurrency and show interest.
The price of bitcoin as well as other currencies is very low, it's time to skimp and wait for profits. Only very seriously study the coins you want to invest in. My opinion is that 90% of all cryptocurrencies that exist at the moment will not survive such a hard correction as now.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
November 17, 2018, 03:41:24 PM
Yes, I believe that now while the market is falling, it is not worth investing for beginners because they will not profit from their investments.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
November 17, 2018, 03:37:08 PM
I dont think so, people who joined many years ago didnt know that someday they will be rich, so everything could be
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
November 17, 2018, 01:15:34 PM
Every time have you start for joining and participated at investment of crypto currency is always correct time, you can joined every time you want because is always correct and the best time, you can take profit with buying lower price of altcoin and sell it at higher price.

Same with me here, all we know that in joining we can participate both not to be coack at all times. In participating it is one thing for sure, lead and be guided on what to do so that you will not missed one of the specialized moment in the club give everything the so that the project will joined the positive one.
Activity: 295
Merit: 1
November 17, 2018, 01:10:56 PM

I am newbie and some of my friends who are already into crypto market say I am late. This isn't the time to start investments and I must refrain and just research for later.

Do you think the same? Is it really not the time to invest as a beginner?

Not too late in my opinion, if you look at the current market conditions, I strongly recommend investing in crypto because there are many altcoin prices down now, only a few suggestions to buy Eos, Ethereum and Tron will be very useful to hold coins for a long period of time.
Activity: 322
November 17, 2018, 01:00:11 PM
I think you are not  late in cryptos as a matter of fact the crypto market is down and coins in the market is so down, so you can get coins cheap in the market and hold until when market recovers that's how to make some good gain in cryptos. buying at low and selling high.
Activity: 322
Merit: 40
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
November 17, 2018, 12:48:03 PM
I think that you need to change your perspective and that you should look at it from the positive side. Now you have seen the bullish market and bearish market and after that you are prepared for the next months.
Activity: 504
Merit: 112
quarkchain.io
November 17, 2018, 12:38:02 PM
I think that now is the time to start investing in the cryptocurrency market. At the end of last year, the market has grown very much. This year the market has cooled. There is a good chance that there will be a market growth in the future.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
November 17, 2018, 12:37:06 PM
I think it's a really good moment to enter in crypto market because prices are very low for almost every coin and if market will not collapse (I don't believe so) you could have very interesting profits in next years!
copper member
Activity: 232
November 17, 2018, 12:35:17 PM
There is no late for you. When a new rules is implemented, some people may be benefitted or some people may not be happly. This is simple. You have still huge chances to increase your rank in the forum by writing quality posts that may bring merit for you but don't take merit illegally from others.
Activity: 504
November 17, 2018, 12:28:30 PM
No, of course not, because there is no difference in this at all, because today people are very active in investing in cryptocurrency projects, because they have heard so many times that this is possible.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
November 17, 2018, 12:27:44 PM

I am newbie and some of my friends who are already into crypto market say I am late. This isn't the time to start investments and I must refrain and just research for later.

It is actually the best time to start since the market is currently down. It is best to invest during this kind of market situation and just wait for the right time to sell. Learning would be a great thing to do right now so just continue doing and enjoy every single time you spend here.

I have the same point of view, BUT I think it's important to mention, there is absolutely no guaranty for that, the market will rise again! And with this I don't want to say that, this will happen, I really believe the prices will go to the moon, but how the asker is a newbie it might be important to mention.
Activity: 532
November 17, 2018, 12:19:59 PM

No, that's a perfect time to invest. Even better than it was before because now we have high targets and we know where it can reach
Only four days apart, but prices are very different. Now if the investment in the market will certainly be great. I wish I had more cash to buy a lot of cheap altcoin at the moment
Activity: 1708
Merit: 126
November 17, 2018, 12:18:23 PM

It is actually the best time to start since the market is currently down. It is best to invest during this kind of market situation and just wait for the right time to sell. Learning would be a great thing to do right now so just continue doing and enjoy every single time you spend here.
Activity: 474
Merit: 263
November 17, 2018, 12:15:48 PM

No, that's a perfect time to invest. Even better than it was before because now we have high targets and we know where it can reach
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
November 17, 2018, 12:02:30 PM
I don't think so, Why don't you try it? Just play it safe and use the amount you can afford to lose, but still researching is an essential thing to start then the experience will drive you to learn how to handle things in investing
Activity: 373
Merit: 11
November 17, 2018, 07:30:38 AM

I see this is the right time for you to start. You haven't been late to do it, now is a very suitable time. especially with the current market conditions that are dropping. this is the time for you to invest.
Activity: 1050
Vave.com
November 17, 2018, 07:25:05 AM

if you are a beginner, in my opinion your friends' suggestions have a point, because the crypto market is currently not possible to invest
try to be patient waiting for market developments and you are just a beginner so you know a lot about the contents that are in crypto so that you understand more
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
November 17, 2018, 07:20:52 AM
In this market, every time is good to enter and now it is the best opportunity for you as the market is at its lows and you can get all coins much below their year highs and start investing in now so you can get the benefits of next revival quickly.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
November 17, 2018, 07:19:53 AM
Yes we that join crypto this year 2018 we have join the wrong 2017 is the best time to join crypto and make money but this year is worst for crypto
Pages:
Jump to: